Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention (33396 Views)

Couple Die While Returning Home From Their Wedding (Photo) / Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) / David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:45am On Aug 15, 2022
May God grant them eternal rest and comfort the bereaved families.

1 Like

Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by BadNews: 10:47am On Aug 15, 2022
Neddstark:

If it is bound to happen, it happens.
Expect the best, prepare for the worst

Bad News Is Praying For You, My Brother
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by hush15: 10:48am On Aug 15, 2022
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by PrinceMajestic: 10:49am On Aug 15, 2022
God rest their souls in peace and comfort their families
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by donbrowser(m): 10:53am On Aug 15, 2022
Arysexy:

May their souls rest in peace.

When we start giving back to these useless APC Agbado urchins and weevils. They will cry toxic politics.

This idiot decided to play dirty politics with people mourning the departure of their loved ones.

This was how they played toxic politics with GEJ in 2015. Today they are crying when such is returned to them.

Not to worry, their shaky shaky daddy is receiving the karma of old man politics he played against Anenih.

It will go round

Rest in whatever you like

I didn't support Buhari in 2015 neither did I support Jonathan. Do you remember what you did to Ekweremadu and Father Mabaka? grin
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by rusher14: 10:54am On Aug 15, 2022
donbrowser:

People didn't die until Obi went there. grin

Do you know what you people said about Ekweremadu and Father Mabaka?

You are right though.

Especially about the Mbaka and Ekweremadu issues.
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by Maforgreats(m): 10:55am On Aug 15, 2022
Kai, the driver dey try avoid kidnapper's story
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by jrusky(m): 10:57am On Aug 15, 2022
Speed caused this bad news.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by donbrowser(m): 10:58am On Aug 15, 2022
rusher14:

You are right though.

Especially about the Mbaka and Ekweremadu issues.

They said it's grace that was following Obi now people died they don't want to admit it's bad luck grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by Aldol: 11:00am On Aug 15, 2022
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by Joeuc1: 11:02am On Aug 15, 2022
May the God Lord grant the departed eternal rest and help give the injured a speedy recovery.
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by Joeuc1: 11:04am On Aug 15, 2022
May their perfect soul rest in peace.
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by UnknownQueen(f): 11:10am On Aug 15, 2022
Hezzyluv:
So sad..

Death na normal thing. Some people wey don die had one time or the other pray for long life. But, they died afterwards.
That goes to tell us, "we all would die one day". Still on still, we pray not from the foolishness or recklessness of one agbero driver. Regardless, we would die.

We should not be frighten by it, just be concern about where you would spend your ETERNITY.

RIP to the deaths.

I beg, make una help me see person wey dey below me Monica. That guy na werey. grin

There's nothing called eternity, when you die, you return to where you came from void ,emptiness and nothingnesss....but fear of the unknown will make you disbelieve this ...

2 Likes

Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by OLOKOESHIN: 11:17am On Aug 15, 2022
BadNews:
You Will Never See Any Bad News This Week
Amen
EndBadNewsNow

1 Like

Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by farem: 11:22am On Aug 15, 2022
BadNews:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/15/three-die-while-returning-from-rccg-convention/

This is unfortunate. May God restore the injured and comfort the grieved.

See sad-u-sees!
I think your master is appeased at last. Of all great this and positive things that happened, this is all you can sniff out.
Anyway, I was there. The event was terrifyingly glorious and for all that I knew went, we arrived in our homes safely and blessed.
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by Omik111(m): 11:23am On Aug 15, 2022
For the dead may their soul rest in peace in Jesus name Amen
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:26am On Aug 15, 2022
we can't continue blaming God for our carelessness and recklessness

Rest in peace to the dead and quick healing to the injured

God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by Neddstark: 11:29am On Aug 15, 2022
BadNews:

Bad News Is Praying For You, My Brother

And praying for your entire family too

1 Like

Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by BigDaddymusic: 11:37am On Aug 15, 2022
Amen
BadNews:
You Will Never See Any Bad News This Week
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by damocool(m): 11:48am On Aug 15, 2022
READ! YOU AIN'T STUMBLING IN THIS BY ACCIDENT.

RIP to the dead.. Exactly what it's been said about salvation, God has provided us the gateway, which is only Jesus, because it's through only his name we can be saved.. After being saved, we continue to abide in him obeying is commandments and keep to his doctrines. Salvation isn't by works, yet we must work righteous and faithful works, fleeing from all form of iniquities, overcoming flesh and its works (Gal 5 v 19), at the end we're going to be judged by our works, and not just our mere confession(Rev 20 v 12), so do not let anyone, false teachers or prophets deceive you to believe that once saved forever saved, no matter what you do after which you confessed Christ, the grace covers all.

For those that would come here to say why didn't their God save them, it's not God's fault that the driver decided to presumptuously believe that because he's conveying the Christian faithful, he had liberty to speed beyond normal without minding possibilities of dangers ahead.. Even God expects humans to do things moderately and in order.. The grace to be saved was there, but the driver decided not to remain in the confinement of saving grace, and work the work it requires.

Same disaster awaits reckless Christians that live anyhow believing in sugar coated gospel of once saved forever saved.

Making heaven isn't a child's play, it takes preparedness, consecration, self denial and discipline.

We choose our eternal destiny here before we die, Christ is talking to you this moment to give him your heart ( Proverbs 23 v 26), he's knocking a the the door of your heart (Rev 3 v 20), please open to him. Today is the day of salvation, don't leave it till tomorrow, it may be too late. The world is on the a borrowed time, don't allow the ephemeral things you're enjoying now deny you of heaven..
Confess your sins, every sin you remember( if you refuse, you're telling God that you don't want to prosper, Proverbs 28.v 13), tell God to forgive you, wash you clean from all sins with the precious blood of Jesus Christ, and promise God never to go back into sin again, and ask for grace to keep on obeying him.
I thank God for your life, you're now a born again Christian, your name written in heaven..
God bless you.
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 15, 2022
So sad corners are very dangerous always approach with caution
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by Gboy1026: 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hello everyone. I'm in need of a job. I am a graduate of Political Science from the Delta State University . I graduated with distinction. Since I left school I've not been gainfully employed. It's been from one teaching job to another. Pls help. I've got 4 other mouths to feed. God bless you all. Shalom. 08147033258. Thanks. Currently Based in Delta
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by IbileIfe: 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
RCCG should charter buses for going to and returning from the Redemption Camp and stop public transport buses from coming to Redemption Camp to convey members of the church.
Many of the public transport buses are run by owners, drivers and conductors who are cultists and ritualists and worshippers of idols.
Many pastors and other ministers of Christian churches in Nigeria lack wisdom.
They have eyes, but yet they cannot see beyond their noses.
They have ears, but they cannot hear beyond their earlobes.
They don't have the spiritual gift of discernment.
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by lereinter(m): 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
Realtalk20:
Christianity will never end in Nigeria by the power of Lord Jesus !!

See the new lie the southwest is peddling in their propaganda all because they want us to vote Tinubu?!!

Just imagine ? When everyone knows Christians are more than Muslims !! You see their new strategy ?

They are working on Christian psychology. They want to make you feel we are less in Number so the youth start to find. Islam attractive.

The south Nigeria needs to be aware how Tinubu 8s using the southwest against Christianity

Go and read your Bible well so that you will know how to spread the gospel

Is nigeria home of Christians

Where in the world is home of Christian
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by einsteine(m): 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
The sad part is that the survivors will probably do thanksgiving claiming the god of Adeboye saved them while being deaf to the news that other believers in the god of Adeboye also died.

1 Like

Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by lereinter(m): 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
It's high time people began to focus on Jesus Christ, the author and finisher of our faith heb 12:2.
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by ECHEOCHOCHE(m): 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
Its unfortunate. May their souls rest in peace with the Lord until the resurrection of the dead.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) / 1,000 Vehicles Trapped In Kaduna As Youths Barricade Road - Photos / Okada Rider With 4 School Children While On Phone Call (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.