Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,494 members, 7,843,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention (33387 Views)

Couple Die While Returning Home From Their Wedding (Photo) / Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) / David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
They have gone to heaven, shout alleluyah.
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by maasoap(m): 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
Realtalk20:
Christianity will never end in Nigeria by the power of Lord Jesus !!

See the new lie the southwest is peddling in their propaganda all because they want us to vote Tinubu?!!

Just imagine ? When everyone knows Christians are more than Muslims !! You see their new strategy ?

They are working on Christian psychology. They want to make you feel we are less in Number so the youth start to find. Islam attractive.

The south Nigeria needs to be aware how Tinubu 8s using the southwest against Christianity

Do you actually believe this shit and you actually think anyone believes it?
With your one man, one wife?
With one couples, two kids?
With your late marriages? Abeg, stop the joke.
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by Realtalk20: 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
maasoap:

Do you actually believe this shit and you actually think anyone believes it?
With your one man, one wife?
With one couples, two kids?
With your late marriages? Abeg, stop the joke.

You are either not a graduate and extremely poorly educated...

Do you know how many Christians have multiple wives, kids outside wedlock and ilegitimate children ?

In Islam north Nigeria with the diseases , terrorists killing you all and poverty . Your population birth to death ration is dangerously low cheesy..dude read books more and stop playing video games so you can actually learn something
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by Matthew2925(m): 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
May their souls rest in perfect peace.
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by Humanoid01(m): 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
olaboy33:
This might not have happened if they had stayed and prayed at home.

Prayers are not guaranteed to get answered because Adeboye or Oyedepo is the one making the prayer.

I guess no one should travel at all because of accidents. Why attribute the cause of their deaths to the programme they attended? Other people travelled to attend the programme, and got back home safely. Why didn't they die too?
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by PharmacyStore: 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by maasoap(m): 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
Realtalk20:

You are either not a graduate and extremely poorly educated...

Do you know how many Christina's have multiple wives, kids outside wedlock and ilegitimate children ?

In Islam north Nigeria with the diseases , terrorists killing you all and poverty . Your population birth to death ration is dangerously low cheesy..dude read books more and stop playing video games so you can actually learn something

This is new, even your fellow Christians will be shaking their heads at your comments. You guys that will turn any Christian polygamous man to outcast for even thinking about it. grin grin grin
Like I said, stop the joke because I'm not laughing
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by Realtalk20: 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
maasoap:

This is new, even your fellow Christians will be shaking their heads at your comments. You guys that will turn any Christian polygamous man to outcast for even thinking about it. grin grin grin
Like I said, stop the joke because I'm not laughing

E pain am

Muslim man bye
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by maasoap(m): 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
Realtalk20:

E pain am

Muslim man bye

A proud Yoruba one for that matter. Lol.
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by Realtalk20: 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
maasoap:

A proud Yoruba one for that matter. Lol.

Main point being Muslim man...
Tribe no matter

Bye
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by clothingonline(m): 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2022
Millions came for the program

May God console the family and church
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by kernniejay(m): 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
donbrowser:
What do you expect when Peter Obi wore black to the place grin grin

Quote me, I full ground
So you also notice? I don't know why the guy always wears black everywhere he goes like a mourner.
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by Qwi1: 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by Timo2020: 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
Why this news is contradicting itself,they first said it's tyre burst that caused by it later it's negotiating bend on high speed which one we will believe
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by donbrowser(m): 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
kernniejay:

So you also notice? I don't know why the guy always wears black everywhere he goes like a mourner.

He's following Jonathan's foot steps
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by CoolAmbience(m): 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
olaboy33:
This might not have happened if they had stayed and prayed at home.

Prayers are not guaranteed to get answered because Adeboye or Oyedepo is the one making the prayer.

I bin wan talk but dem go say I no dey empathize with the victims and their families.

People really need to build their faith and believe God where they are.

I really am not a fan of people traveling hundreds of kilometers to go listen to God's word or prayer by another man.

We all have access to the Bible, and with technology too, one can fully participate. Death is inevitable though....news like this can be really hurtful.
Re: Three Die While Returning From RCCG Convention by maasoap(m): 10:53am On Aug 16, 2022
Realtalk20:

Main point being Muslim man...
Tribe no matter

Bye

Yeah, we're saying the same thing. You called me a Muslim man and I replied by saying a proud Yoruba one. That's, a proud Yoruba Muslim

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update On The Lagos Metro Railway - Photos / Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) / Okada Rider With 4 School Children While On Phone Call (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.