Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Is Taylor Lautner The Next Leonardo Dicaprio: And Mark Wahlberg?! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is Taylor Lautner The Next Leonardo Dicaprio: And Mark Wahlberg?! (762 Views)

Oscars 2016: Leonardo Dicaprio Finally Wins Best Actor / Leonardo Dicaprio Finally Wins An Oscar / Your Best Leonardo Dicaprio Movie So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Taylor Lautner The Next Leonardo Dicaprio: And Mark Wahlberg?! by qingdao: 9:12am On Aug 05, 2011
Taylor Lautner is the next Leonardo DiCaprio and Mark Wahlberg! Don't believe me? Just ask Wahlberg, "I am sitting at a table with a gentleman who is better looking than you and is in better shape than me," Wahlberg said to DiCaprio earlier today at the Hollywood Foreign Press Association's annual luncheon at the Beverly Hills Hotel. "So, we're both out of a job, dude. Taylor Game of Thrones Season 1 DVD Boxset Lautner! We're screwed." "It's over, dude," Wahlberg continued as the room burst into laughter. "Titanic and Boogie Nights were a long time ago. I accept it. I had a good run and on to the next." Lautner was a bit, well, shell-shocked by the very

(1) (Reply)

The Movie Mr. And Mrs / Watch Parker Online-movie / If You Watch BBA You Are An Outstationed Beverly Osu !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.