Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,159 members, 7,845,817 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Breaking News!!!! Google Map Of Ijaw Republic Showing The Republic Areas!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!!! Google Map Of Ijaw Republic Showing The Republic Areas!!!! (779 Views)

Wike Receives President Of The Republic Of Senegal, Bassirou Diomaye / Swearing In Ceremony: The Republic Of Benin Uses Python To Swear In Public Offic / Map Of The Republic Of Ambazonia with Nigerian 24 LG Teritories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!!! Google Map Of Ijaw Republic Showing The Republic Areas!!!! by Ebi2233: 9:09am On Aug 16, 2022
Google Map of Ijaw Republic.

Ethnicity Ijaw 100 percent.
Bigger than the 51 smallest countries in the world � including Isreal and Rwanda ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!!! Google Map Of Ijaw Republic Showing The Republic Areas!!!! by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 16, 2022
Nice.
Re: Breaking News!!!! Google Map Of Ijaw Republic Showing The Republic Areas!!!! by Ijoh(m): 9:15am On Aug 16, 2022
Ebi2233:
Google Map of Ijaw Republic.

Ethnicity Ijaw 100 percent.
Bigger than the 51 smallest countries in the world � including Isreal and Rwanda ��

Great.
Re: Breaking News!!!! Google Map Of Ijaw Republic Showing The Republic Areas!!!! by Bravetunde: 9:16am On Aug 16, 2022
God bless we the real ijaws not online nairaland ijaws.
God bless ss/se region.the rich region
God bless Africans.
Peter obi we can't wait for you to be president.
Your reign will be like heaven on Earth.

Already ss/se our region is locked down for you,if you are reading these ease work on winning Yoruba Christians,middle Beltans and northerners.
Nairalanders beware of 2015 propagandist they are bsck again for bussiness. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!!! Google Map Of Ijaw Republic Showing The Republic Areas!!!! by Ijoh(m): 9:18am On Aug 16, 2022
Bravetunde:
God bless we the real ijaws not online nairaland ijaws.
God bless ss/se region.the rich region
God bless Africans.
Peter obi we can't wait for you to be president.
Your reign will be like heaven on Earth.

Already ss/se our region is locked down for you,if you are reading these ease work on winning Yoruba Christians,middle Beltans and northerners.
Nairalanders beware of 2015 propagandist they are bsck again for bussiness. grin grin

If you are Ijaw then speak Ijaw to me.
Re: Breaking News!!!! Google Map Of Ijaw Republic Showing The Republic Areas!!!! by Bravetunde: 9:25am On Aug 16, 2022
Ijoh:

If you are Ijaw then speak Ijaw to me.
Do a live video of yourself station your clan of ijaw and I will not only speak ijaw to you but give you 2 million.
That is almost times 30 of what the condemned kriminal, wanted theiff Tinubu is paying you for propagandaa.
God bless ss/se region aka the rich region flowing with millk and honey.
Peter obi if you are reading these just know ss/se love you so much work on other nigerians.yoj already have us now and forever cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!!! Google Map Of Ijaw Republic Showing The Republic Areas!!!! by Ijoh(m): 9:29am On Aug 16, 2022
Bravetunde:

Do a live video of yourself station your clan of ijaw and I will not only speak ijaw to you but give you 2 million.
That is almost times 30 of what the condemned kriminal, wanted theiff Tinubu is paying you for propagandaa.
God bless ss/se region aka the rich region flowing with millk and honey.
Peter obi if you are reading these just know ss/se love you so much work on other nigerians.yoj already have us now and forever cool cool

You always say that nonesense.
They don't write Ijaw on someones face.
Ari keni yeh kpo numua.
Oya reply the Ijaw I just spoke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!!! Google Map Of Ijaw Republic Showing The Republic Areas!!!! by Bravetunde: 9:39am On Aug 16, 2022
Ijoh:

You always say that nonesense.
They don't write Ijaw on someones face.
Ari keni yeh kpo numua.
Oya reply the Ijaw I just spoke.
Atleast people we recognize you and your clan, any body can speak any language.
Do a live video and chop my two million naira.
People will recognize you once you call the name of your family,clan etc.and chop my two million.
God bless the real ijaws not nairaland ijaws.
God bless ss/se the region flowing with millk and honey.
Peter obi if you are reading these just know ss/se is already locked down for you just work on Yoruba Christians,north and middle belt.
Re: Breaking News!!!! Google Map Of Ijaw Republic Showing The Republic Areas!!!! by after4: 9:53am On Aug 16, 2022
Ijoh no let this opportunity pass you by oh

You might never get 2 million in your life time again oh.
No gain to dey push unnecessary divisive agenda oh. Oh no go make money like that oh.

Better collect the one wey you see now, then you can continue hustling for tinubu and still be getting your 30k

Bravetunde:

People will recognize you once you call the name of your family,clan etc.and chop my two million.
Peter obi if you are reading these just know ss/se is already locked down for you just work on Yoruba Christians,north and middle belt.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!!! Google Map Of Ijaw Republic Showing The Republic Areas!!!! by Bravetunde: 10:03am On Aug 16, 2022
after4:
Ijoh no let this opportunity pass you by oh

You might never get 2 million in your life time again oh.
No gain to dey push unnecessary divisive agenda oh. Oh no go make money like that oh.

Better collect the one wey you see now, then you can continue hustling for tinubu and still be getting your 30k

The propagandistt just want ss and se to hate theirselves and fight why they enjoy our oil money.
Come to pH ,in the oil sector is filled with Yoruba boys while ijaws are living in shanties suffering and giving birth every day out of we'd lock.
Yet he has not said anything about it.
Ss/se own the oil and gas and yet we benefit the least.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!!! Google Map Of Ijaw Republic Showing The Republic Areas!!!! by Ijoh(m): 10:04am On Aug 16, 2022
Bravetunde:

Speak Ijaw to me if you are truly Ijaw.
Reply that Ijaw I spoke to you.
Re: Breaking News!!!! Google Map Of Ijaw Republic Showing The Republic Areas!!!! by after4: 10:08am On Aug 16, 2022
Don't mind them, my heart really beats for the original Ijaws, the owners of the land being spoilt, they have a thing but don't eat out of it while the hausa and Fulani sponsor the Yoruba to go online and talk rubbish to continue their divide and run.
Thank God for social media that has taken the media away from them they can't try rubbish now.

That's why they are sponsoring all kinds of rubbish against Igbos on SM because they know that we will never allow them to mess with us in our own land, we are ready to fight another civil war if they try nonsense and this time around, it will not be like 1967 as we have learnt our lessons.
You see that gas, coal, and oil in Igbo land, they will only read it in the newspaper, but will never go near it

Bravetunde:

The propagandistt just want ss and se to hate theirselves and fight why they enjoy our oil money.
Come to pH ,in the oil sector is filled with Yoruba boys while ijaws are living in shanties suffering and giving birth every day out of we'd lock.
Yet he has not said anything about it.
Ss/se own the oil and gas and yet we benefit the least.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!!! Google Map Of Ijaw Republic Showing The Republic Areas!!!! by after4: 10:09am On Aug 16, 2022
Guy do wetin hem talk and claim your 2million naira, stop being unfortunate

Ijoh:

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!!! Google Map Of Ijaw Republic Showing The Republic Areas!!!! by Ijoh(m): 10:12am On Aug 16, 2022
after4:
Guy do wetin hem talk and claim your 2million naira, stop being unfortunate

Im not as poor as your lineage.
Re: Breaking News!!!! Google Map Of Ijaw Republic Showing The Republic Areas!!!! by after4: 10:15am On Aug 16, 2022
Then you should not be peddling division among brothers as that is a sign of poverty.

If e sure for you, do wetin the guy talk collect 2 million. And you will still be allowed to collect your 30k for tinubu

Ijoh:

Im not as poor as your lineage.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!!! Google Map Of Ijaw Republic Showing The Republic Areas!!!! by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 16, 2022
na to just push una small una go land inside Atlantic Ocean
Re: Breaking News!!!! Google Map Of Ijaw Republic Showing The Republic Areas!!!! by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 16, 2022
Ijoh:

How daft urchins could be

An offer of 2m presented to somebody and he is talking nonsense

By the next few decades, 2m will be a pipe dream for you

Arihrih kpoo Ishi gi oku

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!!! Google Map Of Ijaw Republic Showing The Republic Areas!!!! by Bravetunde: 10:36am On Aug 16, 2022
Ijoh:

Do a life video I will give you 2 million naira I swear.
If you do it state the name of your village and family name,when confirmed I will give you 2million naira cash.
You don't have pity on we the real ijaws.
Ijaws are suffering upon all our riches.
Our girls are fukd mercilessly by afonja boys working their for peanut and they boast about it and impregnate them because of cheap phones they buy for them.
Our boys are dying everyday because of cultism sponsored by afonjas so that they won't wake and fight for their resources.
Obi will correct all these nonsense.
Ijaws and ss/se must taste our riches.
Tell your sponsor theivenubu that ijaws are voting for obi kee yourself if you don't like it grin cheesy angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!!! Google Map Of Ijaw Republic Showing The Republic Areas!!!! by PenSniper: 11:12am On Aug 16, 2022
Bravetunde:

Nyanminrin Nwa Osu impostor.
That's what they do on social media to deceive people.
Re: Breaking News!!!! Google Map Of Ijaw Republic Showing The Republic Areas!!!! by Bravetunde: 11:17am On Aug 16, 2022
PenSniper:

Nyanminrin Nwa Osu impostor.
That's what they do on social media to deceive people.
O don't reply loww life's.
Bye we are not mates in anything cool cool
Re: Breaking News!!!! Google Map Of Ijaw Republic Showing The Republic Areas!!!! by PenSniper: 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
Bravetunde:

O don't reply loww life's.
Bye we are not mates in anything cool cool

But what do you call this one, a non-reply ? Dummy!

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Structure They're Taking About / I Am Still A Moderator On Nairaland - Lalasticlala / Saying Osinbajo Is Forgiven By Tinubu Is An Insult – Osinbajo Support Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.