Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

In Your Opinion - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / In Your Opinion (15418 Views)

I Need To Make A Good Choice For A Car... Your Opinion Will Be Appreciated / Car Smashed By A Tree In A Pay Park, Who Bears The Loss? Your Opinion / What's Your Opinion On Jumping Gear 4( Manual Drivers Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Your Opinion by sukkot: 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
MissingBudget:
Mercedes 4Matic
G-Wagon
Range Rover Sport
SirShymexx
Re: In Your Opinion by sukkot: 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
Dottore:
Toyota remains the delight of evey one conscious of durability and reliability. Though they have poor aerodynamics and bland design when compared to brands like BMW, Mercedes and Land Rover brands particularly Range Rover Sports and LR series.

When you are using a Toyota brand "taskfully" your mind is at rest. Ask yourself why most mini bus of commercial transport companies are Toyota brands.
SirShymexx
Re: In Your Opinion by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
Peugeot 406, economical durable and maintenance any where of the country
Re: In Your Opinion by sukkot: 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
DifferentBoy1:
Here in Ph.... They love range rover sports
SirShymexx
Re: In Your Opinion by sukkot: 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
goodgate:
Very Apt Analysis,but Mike Adenuga prefers Range Rovers and G.Wagons.
SirShymexx
Re: In Your Opinion by Dottore: 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
sukkot:
SirShymexx
Re: In Your Opinion by DifferentBoy1(m): 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
sukkot:
SirShymexx

nope... not him
Re: In Your Opinion by rahman3853(m): 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
iyisco2001:
Toyota Landcruiser prado
u got it right bro.....toyota is popular amidst the Elites ranging from its camry to Landcruiser

1 Like

Re: In Your Opinion by SirShymexx: 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
sukkot:
SirShymexx come and see this answer ooooooo hehe tongue

Lool.

Why are you mentioning in comments by broke naij folks who mostly drive bangers? grin

The fact that certain rich folks in naij prefer European cars, just like most yanks always covet European cars - that doesn't negate the fact that Range Rover isn't a luxury car. It's still one of the most common cars in the UK and the most common SUV...and that's in a country where folks don't really like SUVs due to fuel consumption.
Re: In Your Opinion by sukkot: 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lool.

Why are you mentioning in comments by broke naij folks who mostly drive bangers? grin

The fact that certain rich folks in naij prefer European cars, just like most yanks always covet European cars - that doesn't negate the fact that Range Rover isn't a luxury car. It's still one of the most common cars in the UK and the most common SUV...and that's in a country where folks don't really like SUVs due to fuel consumption.
there you go with your myopia. you do know that london is not the UK right ? london is just a miniscule part of the UK and this is where all the rich peoples from the world gather so there will be more range rovers in london. but away from london, me personally i dont see range rovers all in the north - i have gone months without seeing a range rover - in fact a range rover is as common as seeing the loch ness monster all over northern england. like i said, i have been here for many years and in all that time i can count the number of range rovers i have seen in one hand. so like i said, there you go with your outlandish assumption based on what you see in london - which is like a miniscule portion of UK undecided wink

like you have a better chance of seeing the loch ness monster than of seeing a range rover in northern england
Re: In Your Opinion by dejavubobo1(m): 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
abdusma8:
4matic is not a brand pls.
It's a brand of Mercedes, or can u explain urself better
Re: In Your Opinion by lumydee44: 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
The ones in government usually go around in Toyota's but most times they have something foreign at home while the private ones go for foreign i.e by foreign, i mean the real foreign like Rolls Royce, Mercedes, Bentley and the likes.
N.B Toyota is not foreign, its substandard crap from Japan but obviously they have better designs than our own innoson that looks like they were designed in the early 90s by a drunk lotto addict, but we still have to be patriotic sha. #BuyNigerianWeedtogrowtheNaira
Re: In Your Opinion by BankManager(m): 3:59am On Feb 24, 2016
adren:
toyota camry (muscle) is my dream car..

could have gone for EOD but it spreads her legs (tyres) quickly..

check my signature
Between Camry muscle,EOD and Venza,which do u think is better? I intend getting one soon so I'm little bit curious
Re: In Your Opinion by adren(m): 8:05am On Feb 24, 2016
BankManager:

Between Camry muscle,EOD and Venza,which do u think is better? I intend getting one soon so I'm little bit curious

venza is better from your list..

however, it is more expensive and pretty difficult to manage..

muscle can give you comfort and that "boss ride" with little as 2 million..

EOD don too common

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Taught You How To Drive? / Volvo Develops Crash-proof Car / Understanding your car's Check Engine light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.