Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. (2290 Views)

Kaduna Rural Street Poll Shows Tinubu Unpopularity In The North. / Ondo LG Poll Exposed Apc’s Unpopularity – Rep’s Aide / Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. by chakula: 3:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
Good day, I will like to draw the attention of Labour Party (LP) and its entirety to focus mainly in the Northern Nigeria for their campaign. It is clear that their party is not well popular and even the contesters are not much.

However, they should change their campaign system from online to it's opposite. I don't think without having a score of people who can work for you as agent the party is bound to be fail.

Conclusively, I am from North and I will like to witness an Igbo man steering the affairs of the nation if it was successful then the expectations we have in our minds will be cleared but in contrary we believe on what we have been told on their plans.

Stay blessed.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2022
Popularity do not always win the race...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. by Prayfortheworld: 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2022
chakula:
Good day, I will like to draw the attention of Labour Party (LP) and its entirety to focus mainly in the Northern Nigeria for their campaign. It is clear that their party is not well popular and even the contesters are not much.

However, they should change their campaign system from online to it's opposite. I don't think without having a score of people who can work for you as agent the party is bound to be fail.

Conclusively, I am from North and I will like to witness an Igbo man steering the affairs of the nation if it was successful then the expectations we have in our minds will be cleared but in contrary we believe on what we have been told on their plans.

Stay blessed.
Baba campaign have not started people are just volunteering to create awareness for the party

33 Likes

Re: Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. by matrix199(m): 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
A true Northerner!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. by chakula: 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Baba campaign have not started people are just volunteering to create awareness

Agreed Sir.

But having stakeholders that can work for the party matters. Take a survey and see how many Senate and Reps members are there for the party in the North? You can only be successful in politics when you have a key people who can work for you.

No problem time will tell.

4 Likes

Re: Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. by chakula: 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
matrix199:
A true Northerner!

Thanks dear.

6 Likes

Re: Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. by chakula: 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2022
Jennifer663:
Popularity do not always win the race...

What is the essence of advert when a company or any other related agencies kick up a new business?

But that is your own way of perceiving things.

1 Like

Re: Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2022
chakula:

Stay blessed.
I agree with you. More should be done to reach the northern population. I honestly cannot agree less.

9 Likes

Re: Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. by chakula: 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

I agree with you. More should be done to reach the northern population. I honestly cannot agree less.

Good. People with foresight can understand my point and where I am heading to.

10 Likes

Re: Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. by Olaoluwa122: 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Baba campaign have not started people are just volunteering to create awareness
Geez...LP is bound to fail with this mindset!!!
Re: Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. by Sitwalkstand: 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2022
chakula:

Stay blessed.

Calm down. When campaign starts. You will see something. Labour party is consolidating South first. The campaign will focus more on Northern Nigeria. 6 Months back to back

8 Likes

Re: Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. by chakula: 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2022
Sitwalkstand:

Calm down. When campaign starts. You will see something. Labour party is consolidating South first. The campaign will focus more on Northern Nigeria. 6 Months back to back

No problem we are patiently waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. by Enyimbafc: 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
chakula:

Thanks dear.
I am in plateau state now,and i have travelled to almost all the LGAs in plateau state and i can tell u labour party is very popular in those local governments. For every 100 people u see in the 15 local government dominated by christains 80 or more are for peter obi.So when u say north,note that NE/NW are not the only zone in north.Obi is also very popular in kaduna,taraba,kano and other states in NORTH were youths use social media and discuss happenings with their illiterate parents.

15 Likes

Re: Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. by Olaoluwa122: 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
Sitwalkstand:

grin grin grin
Re: Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. by Olaoluwa122: 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
Enyimbafc:
I am in plateau state now,and i have travelled to almost all the LGAs in plateau state and i can tell u labour party is very popular in those local governments. For every 100 people u see in the 15 local government dominated by christains 80 or more are for peter obi.So when u say north,note that NE/NW are not the only zone in north.Obi is also very popular in kaduna,taraba,kano and other states in NORTH were youths use social media and discuss happenings with their illiterate parents.
Obi is also popular in Kano? Over rating no go kill una!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. by Sabonbuharirufa: 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
God bless you for this post. Do your own. We're doing our own . Let's meet at the success point.

5 Likes

Re: Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. by chakula: 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
Enyimbafc:

A wel come development and also commendable.

2 Likes

Re: Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. by chakula: 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2022
Sabonbuharirufa:
God bless you for this post. Do your own. We're doing our own . Let's meet at the success point.

Amen.
Re: Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. by SU50: 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2022
Enyimbafc:

grin grin
Re: Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. by DaInferno(m): 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2022
chakula:

Stay blessed.
Give it a rest sha.
Jonathan didn't win elections in some northern states in 2010 because obviously, he isn't a northerner. But he won the elections that year

1 Like

Re: Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. by Liebermantic: 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
Labour Party has to concentrate on few states in Northwest and Northeast.
In Northwest, it should focus on Kaduna, Gombe and Zamfara (those victims of Fulani extermination plot).
In Northeast,it should focus on Taraba, Bauchi and Adamawa.
North Central, Southeast, South South and Southwest are the main focus.
No money should be spent campaigning in Kano, Katsina, Jigawa and Borno( apart from Christian dominated areas)
This is the chart of 2011 presidential election results.

2 Likes

Re: Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. by Enyimbafc: 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Obi is also popular in Kano? Over rating no go kill una!!!
Popularity does not mean he will win in kano state,but alot of people in kano knows about him.

2 Likes

Re: Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. by ZZ22: 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
Why will that of North always be different. Atiku and Kwankwaso should also come down immediately to southern villages for their own campaign. You northerners should be the one rooting for Peter Obi instead of waiting for him to come and beg you. Peter loses nothing he's a successful man already. The youths are the ones contesting through him

3 Likes

Re: Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. by ajekpaks(m): 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
Just relax make campaign start
Re: Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. by techWriter3: 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
Baba electioneering do not started people are just volunteering to create awareness
Re: Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
Sitwalkstand:

Guy no dey kill the shock we want shock them nah.
You mustn't respond to every thread. They want to know our strategy.
Re: Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. by Prayfortheworld: 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Geez...LP is bound to fail with this mindset!!!
Nothing concern me oga na everybody go suffer any bad government
Re: Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. by Collins4u1(m): 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
chakula:

Stay blessed.

What ever thing that plan is still stands... Already destroyed Nigeria by your incompetent kinsmen won't be traded for it.
Re: Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. by Kingspin(m): 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
The season we remove tribe, religion and region in the nation, Nigeria will begin to make sense.

1 Like

Re: Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. by RenaissanceGuy: 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
Liebermantic:
Labour Party has to concentrate on few states in Northwest and Northeast.
This is the chart of 2011 presidential election results.
Election results before 2015 have always been inflated. That's why total votes have been hovering around 28m since the introduction of electronic voter's card. Before, it was usually around 36m which translates to 8-10 million manufactured votes .

1 Like

Re: Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. by Olaoluwa122: 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Nothing concern me oga na everybody go suffer any bad government
Yes oh...P.O no be Angel cool
Re: Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. by Olaoluwa122: 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
Enyimbafc:
Popularity does not mean he will win in kano state,but alot of people in kano knows about him.
Does that alot of people, translate to vote?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Blasts Nigerians Who Are Doing The Shettima Challenge / John Enenche Has Been Removed From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Counci / Happening Now : Igbo Traders Currently Under Attack At ALABA MARKET

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.