Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage (63921 Views)

Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad / My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by jay169: 9:55am On Aug 17, 2022
Ahh God! People dey shaa.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by NEUDUDE: 9:56am On Aug 17, 2022
This is so sad. I feel your pain grin

Most women are the worst hypocrites there is. They take marriage like its everything but deep down its nothing to them. Are you sure the baby is yours?

If it was me oh, bitch is gone lol.

Some marriage sef na scam. The sooner you understand this the better for you.

If she isnt into you like that, why you marry am , some people just like unecessary wahala. Only person you can change is yourself my brother. Forgive her at your own peril grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Ebubu9: 9:57am On Aug 17, 2022
Angelfrost:

What children?!! His or the Ex?!!

You actually believe those kids or kid will be his! Lol!
the fact she is allowing him sleep with her and cum inside her while she was 5 months pregnant means she knows the child is his own.

All women know the real father of their child
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by mrkings84(m): 9:58am On Aug 17, 2022
More like you married someone else wife.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Adeniyi27(m): 9:58am On Aug 17, 2022
My question for you goes thus: if this was happening to your brother or close pal, what would your advice be? Be truthful and sincere to yourself. Then do what you think you can advice them.

To me, that’s the end of the marriage. No one can change my decision.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Channah1(f): 9:58am On Aug 17, 2022
Wizywiz:
grin grin sweetheart u don't like what you hate cheesy grin cheesy

Exactly sad.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by UnimkeAk(m): 9:59am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
I shouldn't have brought this here but the emotional bargage is too heavy for me to move on in. My marriage of 2 years is about to crumble.

I met my wife in Kaduna Southern part in 2017. Our relationship had been a long distance one as I base in Lagos while she also work in Kaduna, but we eventually married in 2020. The bone of contention is the issue of her ex. That point we are dating, I always caution her to cut communication with the guy, she will do it by deleting the number, but later I will find out they're still relating.

Last month, I purchased a new phone and I had to give her my own. So on the process of reinstalling Whatsapp on her phone, I retrieved all the backup Whatsapp messages 7 which left me devastated. The chat history with her ex really left me broken.

On multiple occasions after I paid her dowry, she met with the guy and they had sex. Multiple times pals! Even after marriage, when she is 5 months pregnant, the guy still had her with my baby inside her!

I am really broken pals, I confronted her on this, she started crying that she will cut communication with him. The guy even send some money to her account on difference time this year.

This is the height of emotional damage. I am just leaving each day just to find my leg financially. I am trying my best, but it is not enough.

Lastly, I called the so-called ex on phone to cut communication with her, the guy is in Kaduna I think while we are in Lagos. She also blocked him all avenues likewise. My decision now is that any time I discovered any form of communication between her and the guy, it is over with the marriage. I think she is not really in to me like that, which beg the question while she married me in first instance.

If am your brother, what advice would you recommend? I only choose to be lenient because the kids are just too small to have their parents separated early. If not, I would have sent her parking!.

Right now I am just not happy with life afterall.
Please end the marriage, how can u be pregnant and still be having sex with another man.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by pongwa(m): 9:59am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
I shouldn't have brought this here but the emotional bargage is too heavy for me to move on in. My marriage of 2 years is about to crumble.

I met my wife in Kaduna Southern part in 2017. Our relationship had been a long distance one as I base in Lagos while she also work in Kaduna, but we eventually married in 2020. The bone of contention is the issue of her ex. That point we are dating, I always caution her to cut communication with the guy, she will do it by deleting the number, but later I will find out they're still relating.

Last month, I purchased a new phone and I had to give her my own. So on the process of reinstalling Whatsapp on her phone, I retrieved all the backup Whatsapp messages 7 which left me devastated. The chat history with her ex really left me broken.

On multiple occasions after I paid her dowry, she met with the guy and they had sex. Multiple times pals! Even after marriage, when she is 5 months pregnant, the guy still had her with my baby inside her!

I am really broken pals, I confronted her on this, she started crying that she will cut communication with him. The guy even send some money to her account on difference time this year.

This is the height of emotional damage. I am just leaving each day just to find my leg financially. I am trying my best, but it is not enough.

Lastly, I called the so-called ex on phone to cut communication with her, the guy is in Kaduna I think while we are in Lagos. She also blocked him all avenues likewise. My decision now is that any time I discovered any form of communication between her and the guy, it is over with the marriage. I think she is not really in to me like that, which beg the question while she married me in first instance.

If am your brother, what advice would you recommend? I only choose to be lenient because the kids are just too small to have their parents separated early. If not, I would have sent her parking!.

hope you don do DNA test on the kids? It seems she doesn't love or respect you. I'm just trying to be modest here but it's hard......
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by baralatie(m): 10:00am On Aug 17, 2022
Mindlog:
Based on your story, you need to establish the paternity of the child, so prepare for DNA test.
Most important thing for now

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Kingcalls: 10:00am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
Appreciate alot for this,I also got to know that her last encounter with him was 2020 when we just married.She is seating on gun powder now to be sincere.I am really buoyant to be a single dad but soon I will take decision.Honestly I don't see as wife again

If u don't leave her now... she will definitely kill u and move in with that other man... women that cheT mostly end up killing their husbands...stop eating her food cos she cud poison u ... that guy will still make her do stuff... do u really knw the meaning of Yr wife 4kn another guy when she was 5 months pregnant... even the bible only accepts divorce only in the case of infidelity ... that guy will convince her to kill u or she herself will do so to hide her shame ... she definitely don't love u, she's just ur benefactor and if a man is with a woman that's 4kn a particular d1k ...just know ur end is near ...a wise old man once told me

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Germi9: 10:00am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
Appreciate alot for this,I also got to know that her last encounter with him was 2020 when we just married.She is seating on gun powder now to be sincere.I am really buoyant to be a single dad but soon I will take decision.Honestly I don't see as wife again
But you are still having sex with her na
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by koladebrainiac(m): 10:01am On Aug 17, 2022
wait till you start making money and they plan to kill you and take all your money

sidon there
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Kingcalls: 10:02am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
if whatever I write up there that my wife cheat with her ex is lie, then I should not see tomorrow.I am sad

Don't listen to simps...they are loosers...they are the ones that usually get killed by women
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by jayjayolajide(m): 10:02am On Aug 17, 2022
God1000:
This is a very serious issue, be firm and decisive in dealing with it.

Give her a little space for now, at least 6 months to one year and see if she will change.

Such ugly discovery in my partner will surely end our union, I simply can't forgive some deliberate mistakes

giving her space will escalate the all issue...the best solution is divorce.... marriage is not something u can manage.....take it or leave it
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by baralatie(m): 10:02am On Aug 17, 2022
Kingcalls:

If u don't leave her now... she will definitely kill u and move in with that other man... women that cheT mostly end up killing their husbands...stop eating her food cos she cud poison u ... that guy will still make her do stuff... do u really knw the meaning of Yr wife 4kn another guy when she was 5 months pregnant... even the bible only accepts divorce only in the case of infidelity ... that guy will convince her to kill u or she herself will do so to hide her shame ... she definitely don't love u, she's just ur benefactor and if a man is with a woman that's 4kn a particular d1k ...just know ur end is near ...a wise old man once told me
Based on stories from that part
She will kill him eventually
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Biggers82(m): 10:02am On Aug 17, 2022
Bro hwo on earth will you go and marry another man's treasure wife.
Mind you That woman you are keeping in your house is not your wife,
You go Kaduna go carry person Kepkus run enter Lagos and you think he will be clapping for you abi
That guy will never leave her alone since you know that they are dating why rushing to take her away so you no see woman for Lagos ? That's how you people will be inviting Vawulance for yourself. You better find another wife because those Children you had with her are not really yourself that's if you try DNA test. And run for your life ooo that girl fit kill you and run back to that guy I don't know why some guys like taking risk.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Ebubu9: 10:02am On Aug 17, 2022
Firstcitizen:
Women!! Many calling you names here have wives who have done worse but they know not
i sweargrin their wives are worse but they don’t know
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Austus2011(m): 10:02am On Aug 17, 2022
I got married to a lady of such, send her on packing before she kill you.... na yoruba girls they do that kind things
pongwa:
hope you don do DNA test on the kids? It seems she doesn't love or respect you. I'm just trying to be modest here but it's hard......

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Novemberaura(m): 10:03am On Aug 17, 2022
This is very simple

There are lines you don't cross in marrrige and she has crossed it multiple times yet you're living with her.
Leave and flee from her prompto
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Tamiw: 10:03am On Aug 17, 2022
You're a SIMple man. That child is not yours, find another decent woman and marry....
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Dmacqh(m): 10:04am On Aug 17, 2022
Change caption, “your wife want to ruin your marriage “

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 17, 2022
Your case is hopeless cry
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Germi9: 10:04am On Aug 17, 2022
ajailer:
Sorry that you are going through this tough situation with someone you called your wife. Truth be told bro, that lady will never change, how can a well meaning lady who is married still be having sex with her lover during pregnancy( I guess it's because the baby is most likely his). Sorry to say this but that woman only takes you for a fool, she has no iota of love, respect or regard for you. Her heart belongs to her lover and the earlier you push her out of your life the better bro. It might be painful, but bro you will survive the pain and come out a better and stronger person if you are determined to. Don't take her crocodile tears as her being sorry and willing to change, she is just pained that she has been caught and right now in her mind, she has started making her plan B moves. For why she married you, women generally marry who is ready and not who they love..... right now that financial challenges don set in, d small consideration wey she get for you, breeze don blow am commit her mind.

Be prayerful bro, you need God to hold you through and see you through your experience with a Jezebel
You are right,that baby is the Ex’s own , doctors always advise father’s to release sp3rm inside their wives body wen they her pregnant ,so she carried out the instructions very well
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Realmi: 10:04am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

Well,, I dont know wat advice to give u because normally I no dey put mouth for married people matter.....I will only say in whatever decision u make remember that UR MENTAL HEALTH is very important....if u know that keeping the woman will not damage ur mental health then continue with her, but if ur mental health will be affected it is best u stay away.....because u need to be mentally sound to take care of the children u are concerned about, so that u dont transfer aggression to them.....just think am well
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Strech(m): 10:04am On Aug 17, 2022
All these kids here advocating for DNA.wunna know how much be DNA. person wey dey complain say him no fit take full responsibility of the children alone.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Abfinest007(m): 10:05am On Aug 17, 2022
Simp spotted .hw on Earth will ur woman cheat on u when she is pregnant with ur kid .
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by DEEKAH7(m): 10:06am On Aug 17, 2022
Need clarifications please.
5 months Pregnant and had sex with her EX.
Now, did the Ex travel all d way from Kaduna to Lagos to see her, or was she still residing in Kaduna when it happened?

Don't get.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Angelfrost(m): 10:06am On Aug 17, 2022
Ebubu9:
the fact she is allowing him sleep with her and cum inside her while she was 5 months pregnant means she knows the child is his own.

All women know the real father of their child

You have said it all!
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by jayjayolajide(m): 10:07am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

wink
Soulflai:

u won't be happy because of what u left ur self...the best solution is divorce....let tell u d bitter truth...3 reason u can critically divorce in marriage...
1. When u know or catch ur his/wife with extra Marita affair
2. If both of u are not in s same religion....
3. If is getting leading to kill/ death....
u better leave the marriage and live in peace...Thank u
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Ebubu9: 10:07am On Aug 17, 2022
pocohantas:

Ah. E reach to do DNA and even go shrine. Pregnant and still fcking her ex? This one is very strong!!
Even the ones condemning him, their wives may be doing worse than this.

Marrying this generation of Nigerian women is no longer worth it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Titogbanski: 10:07am On Aug 17, 2022
Please flee o!
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Popsiladon(m): 10:08am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

Bro, what are you still waiting for? Any woman still in touch with her ex even after being married will never stop o. Don't be deceived. How are u sure those kids belong to you? Please divorce her and keep your kids safe cos anything can happen when you get pushed to the wall. God forbid you do something dramatic to her.....no one will reason all these her misdeeds o. Na jail for life for you.....that's if she does not kill you first!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) / Please Do This Before Wearing Your Shoes (Must See Pic) / A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.