Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) (14642 Views)

What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? / What You Are Doing Now Vs What You Would Have Loved To Do. / What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by seanwilliam(m): 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
Wanted to be a lawyer and pilot
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
Den was to be an engineer

In secondary school, I fell in love with medicine and currently I'm a trader

Self employed in alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks in wholesale

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Timagex(m): 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
LoveTalk:
My childhood ambition = Lawyer

Studied= Political science.

Working as Chef

grin grin grin
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by stunning324: 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mine was an engineer, this was not fully formed then because there’s no software.
Studied computer science
Working as a software QA Engineer

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Abdul4trust1(m): 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

so, what are you doing presently?
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by GboyegaD(m): 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
It changed from time to time as I grew up.

Initially, I had intentions of becoming a lawyer however, I learned lawyers lie and my innocence then made me change ambition.

Going into High School, I was posted to the sciences but I just felt I wanted something different and at that point I wanted to be a Chartered Accountant. Getting to my final year, I changed because I loved Economics and then decided I was going to have a PhD. I wanted to be both a Professor and a Bank MD at the same time.

Today, I have dropped the Professor thought and I have the PhD in Economics as I desired. Right now, I am back into the banking space and thinking about growing up and my ambitions, I am reawaken to the thought of becoming an MD. This might be tough but I will do some soul searching to see how I can make this happen if possible.

Thank you for this topic at this time.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by KiNg0G: 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
marine engineering

but now
I dey find any payable government work
even if na security guard

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by dammie4j(m): 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
Childhood Ambition: Accountant
Studied Accounting & Finance (ICAN)
Currently: International Development (Work with an INGO). Very rewarding career with lots of exposure and perks

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Munamoqel: 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mine was to become a multi-Millionaire !

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by underpinna: 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ambition was to be an Engineer, mechanical to be precise.

Civil Engineer at present working as a guard.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Dpundict: 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
Study law
Now a master of laws holder... LLM
Owns a lawfirm
Thank you Lord Jesus

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by ibedu29: 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
[quote author=Iyoang post=115796153]To study medicine course was my dream [/quote
I get MBBS certificate for sale
Cost effective

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Goddyrichie(m): 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Child hood Ambition Medicine and surgery

Last last uniben say make I study computer science

But now hmmmmm....I'm keyboard warrior...
bro send me your WhatsApp number na make u Dey give me update
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Danny50: 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sailor
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by maureensylvia(f): 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
Childhood ambition: Economist
Studied: Banking and finance
Now an Agroprenuer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Pootle: 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
to be a soldier, plan a coup and be the head of state...what do you expect from a child born during military rule undecided

5 Likes

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Uzomacharles: 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
Chnbanc:
Mine was to become a pilot. But now am a programmer. After studying telecommunication Engineering. I rep FUTO
Rep FUTO... which level?
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by OLOKOESHIN: 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
LoveTalk:
My childhood ambition = Lawyer

Studied= Political science.

Working as Chef
Chef Lovetalk grin
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by WhizdomXX(m): 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Constitutional lawyer/Politician, Elect elect engineering, Teaching and also finding a way to japa out of Nigeria.
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by frank016(m): 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
Very rich
Struggling to meet up
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by echomanji: 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
NairalandProf:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I can't even remember the childhood stuff but I'm now a bolt driver
any Vacancy Boss
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by SeaTrade(m): 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
The usual pilot na.

Trading grin
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by WhizdomXX(m): 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
Pootle:
to be a soldier, plan a coup and be the head of state...what do you expect from a child born during military rule undecided
grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by WhizdomXX(m): 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
maureensylvia:
Childhood ambition: Economist
Studied: Banking and finance
Now an Agroprenuer
How's it going so far?
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Venerable612(m): 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
Never had a childhood ambition - only that which God revealed through his prophets. And that I am doing now.

Legal Practitioner (and I practice Banking and Finance Law).

I could never ask for a better profession than that which God had directed! There’s so much benefits in following after God’s leading.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by FuckHomophobes: 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
My childhood dream was to become a Doctor but man's Is a computer engineer now.

At least I get to operate on systems and diagnose them angry

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Kronikuz: 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
Musician

Still headed towards it. Even a audio mixing engineer as a plus so man still good, just a matter of months
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Emary(f): 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
Doctor

Doctor (It's overhyped)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by Chnbanc: 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Rep FUTO...
which level?
I have graduate and served NYSC.
Prof Asiabaka was VC during my set.
Now na prof nnenna oti abi?
Re: What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) by sukkot: 5:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
my childhood ambition was to be a baker, but now am a loafer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Firm Owing Me Are Threatening To Arrest My Guarantors / Your Role Model In Corporate Nigeria? / Which Course Will You Discourage Your Child From Studying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.