Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

Abia:dodoh Okafor Writes About Abia Governor. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia:dodoh Okafor Writes About Abia Governor. (152 Views)

All You Need To Know About Abia APC Guber Manifesto / What You Need To Know About Abia State / Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abia:dodoh Okafor Writes About Abia Governor. by Kani101: 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
For the purpose of emphasis:

1. Okezie Ikpeazu is FULLY FUNDING two governorship candidates for the 2023 election. Mr. Ikpeazu who understands the game of smoke and mirrors better than most know that the man he is fronting publicly, Mr. Uche Ikonne is standing on quicksand. The court can sack him at any moment and bedsides, the professor whose age is a subject of intense contention is not popular...

2. Some say Ikonne is 75. Many say he is in his late 60s. But from what I see, the former ABSU VC looks frail and many are certain that whatever official age he is flaunting is not his real age. Civil servants in Nigeria lie a lot about their age.

3. Beyond the disputation about his age and fitness for the job, Mr. Ikonne has had a very woeful record in all previous offices. Many in ABSU where he last served as VC consider him a common thief. He is accused of stealing everything in sight as he was leaving Uturu including the television sets in his office and remainder of building materials from a construction project.

4. Mr. Ikonne is also believed to be the least popular VC in the history of ABSU. He made life hell on earth for students. He raised all the fees in the school that hundreds of students had to drop over failure to meet the extortionate fees introduced by Ikonne. Many of them became thieves and prostitutes.

5. Ikonne, like Ikpeazu, is also a man driven by clannish considerations. Majority of those he recruited as staff or gave contracts were his clansmen. Only people from his part of the state were worthy of employment and big contracts. He shut out qualified people from other parts of the state.

6. Ikonne is also believed to have run about the most corrupt and criminal administration in the history of ABSU. His son were either getting TETFUND scholarships or in charge of lucrative University deals.

7. So Ikpeazu understands that Ikonne would be a hard sell. It is either he us pushed away by the courts or he would perform woefully if he makes it to the ballot. So what did he do? He drafted another candidate to the race. If Ikonne fails, then candidate B must be it.

8. Mr. Ikpeazu is driven by clannish motives. He is adamant that the next governor must be a kinsman. He wants nothing else. Another idiotic leader like him from his clan is better than a stellar successor from elsewhere. It is a game and he idetermined to play it to the fullest.

9. The incompetent tragedy of a governor has positioned his men across party lines. Some are with Ikonne in PDP while the others have moved. There are also others who are watching and advising from the sides. But the same philosophy that drives Ikpeazu is propelling them: the next governor must be someone we can whisper to in dialect a "foreigner" cannot understand.

10. It is about state capture. Other people can die. It does not matter if a thousand civil servants or pensioners die in pursuit of this evil motive. Funds have been allocated and every revenue to the state is committed to this plot. Ask any civil servant or pensioner when last they were paid. Still allocation come in every month and taxes are still being collected.

11. We must open our eyes to see what is coming. But then as I said, the people can remain blind. If another idiot gets elected governor in Abia in 2023, then it would become very foolish on my part to keep wasting my time. I can never be a victim no matter which animal is elected.

12. I earlier spoke about the man who is still owing workers in a private establishment he runs but is working night and day to be governor in 2023. This man treats his workers as slaves and uses some as sex slaves. He is also gathering support while those who ought to enlighten the voters watch in conspiratorial silence.

13. What is my message: the choice to either elect an independent candidate or another idiot is in our hands. Nobody must blame the Hausa-Fulanis or the structure of Nigeria or Lord Lugard for our self made woes after 2023.

14. May peace reign.

✍: Dodoh Okafor

(1) (Reply)

Vote Your Most Courageous Governor In Nigeria / Nec Commends Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority’s Performance / Huoohg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.