Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post (48201 Views)

Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Now Making £1.7m Per Instagram Post / Cristiano Ronaldo Issues Cryptic Instagram Post In Hint He Is Leaving Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:50am On Aug 17, 2022
Na pikin...

leave am na..make e enjoy stardom abeg
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by Xvvava6: 8:50am On Aug 17, 2022
Yoo!
If you don't close clients & make $ within a week, I'll send you 6k...

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by donvoice(m): 8:51am On Aug 17, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
Obī is a PDP member.

He is criminal.

He only left the party few months ago. COWARD.

Your name speaks volume
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by tctrills: 8:53am On Aug 17, 2022
oz4real83:
Mbappe is like a lizard that hasn't gotten into water but already calling himself a crocodile cheesy cheesy grin. He is already behaving like an average English player and if he isn't careful, pride will be his downfall. Historically, most of the most accomplished footballers are usually the most humble.
Not true, humility has nothing to do with achievement in football or sports. Maradona, Eric cantona, Ronaldinho are not known for their humility. Muhammad Ali the greatest boxer was a very arrogant man. Sometimes, to be the best, you need a level of pride and believe in yourself and ability. You have to convince yourself that you are better than everyone.

9 Likes

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by rippa(m): 8:53am On Aug 17, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
Obī is a PDP member.

He is criminal.

Obi dey give this one sleepless nights

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:54am On Aug 17, 2022
Messi fans are all hating on the little boy 4 being bold enof to stand up to their god. They thought the boy will be paying homage to their god just like Barca players use 2 do but little did they knw that psg no be barca nd France no be Spain

3 Likes

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 17, 2022
He shoved Messi!!!
As if he didn't see Messi, Does he know that Messi has received a standing ovation at Madrid; The People he is twerking for.
This his attitude will not make him liked by many and will greatly affect his football.
Neymar will henceforth be taking all the penalty kicks if he is on the Field. Even Neymar know say Messi na Senior Man

Make Mbappe get out...Messi is already a goat and Mbappe's career bar the world cup win is just getting started.

This is the pride that is coming
Before Mbappe's fall.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 17, 2022
tctrills:

Not true, humility has nothing to do with achievement in football or sports. Maradona, Eric cantona, Ronaldinho are not known for their humility. Muhammad Ali the greatest boxer was a very arrogant man. Sometimes, to be the best, you need a level of pride and believe in yourself and ability. You have to convince yourself that you are better than everyone.

Ronaldinho that was humble enough to play in Prison League you say he is proud?
I'm sorry to burst your bubble, Dinho and Muhammed Ali were particularly full of humility and that doesn't mean they lacked an iota of confidence in their abilities.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by deeway200(m): 9:01am On Aug 17, 2022
oz4real83:
Mbappe is like a lizard that hasn't gotten into water but already calling himself a crocodile cheesy cheesy grin. He is already behaving like an average English player and if he isn't careful, pride will be his downfall. Historically, most of the most accomplished footballers are usually the most humble.
Wise epigram
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by tctrills: 9:03am On Aug 17, 2022
Miroslavv:

Ronaldinho that was humble enough to play in Prison League you say he is proud?
I'm sorry to burst your bubble, Dinho and Muhammed Ali were particularly full of humility and that doesn't mean they lacked an iota of confidence in their abilities.
Is it the same Ronaldinho that comes late or drunk to training? Playing in prison is not humility, it is love for the game.
If you want to learn how to boast, just listen to Mohammed Ali talk.
Please do so research, find out why guardiola kicked your humble Ronaldinho from the team. He was too big to be controlled

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by richardokubo(m): 9:04am On Aug 17, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
Obī is a PDP member.

He is criminal.

lols ���this person above me ☝️hope is not having mental problem he should be check by is family members o before he enter market bcus it will be too late by then o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by ransomed: 9:05am On Aug 17, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
Obī is a PDP member.

He is criminal.

Obi is a friend to your father
They run shows together.
Show me your friend.
I will tell who you are.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by lexy2014: 9:05am On Aug 17, 2022
Kolena:
In his last Instagram post, he posted pictures showing his achievements in PSG so far. Fans think he's undermining Neymar, who he has an ongoing feud with. The first picture is that which he uploaded and the next three are reactions from fans.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChKjbXmKmeF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

How does him posting his achievements in PSG undermine Neymar? Everything he achieved at PSG, did he not achieve them with Neymar or does Neymar not have the same achievements? I don't understand why so called fans are trying to create trouble where there is none

5 Likes

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by Kingcalls: 9:05am On Aug 17, 2022
oz4real83:

Don't blame him...blame PSG that turned him into a god just cos they dint want him to leave... he literally sacked the director of football and appointed the present one who in turn appointed the coach that he Mbapoe approved ... he has now requested for the sale of Neymar .... what did u expect when they give a kid this type of power
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by Kingcalls: 9:07am On Aug 17, 2022
Kolena:

Exactly! I rate Neymar above him. I don't blame him though. It's PSG that caused all this rubbish by literally making him the owner of the club. He missed the first penalty in their last match; and when they were awarded another, he asked Neymar if he could take it, but baba no gree. grin grin grin Neymar went on to score the penalty and a second goal later on. Neymar is on fire this season: 3 goals and 3 assists in two matches. I just hope he keeps it up.

Lol...messi go just de look like " this was me at Barca "...make i no talk , make dem no face me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 17, 2022
tctrills:

Is it the same Ronaldinho that comes late or drunk to training? Playing in prison is not humility, it is love for the game.
If you want to learn how to boast, just listen to Mohammed Ali talk.
Please do so research, find out why guardiola kicked your humble Ronaldinho from the team. He was too big to be controlled

Even if he comes late and hungover, Coach still allows him to play or train cause he is humble. Ronaldinho's smile is a top skill in his Humility game.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by Kingcalls: 9:08am On Aug 17, 2022
oz4real83:
If they allow Mbappe to continue like this, PSG will only keep winning the French league, they will never win the Champions league because winning the champions league will require a United team with great mentality individually and as a team, but Mbappe doesn't have this. He should try and avoid Sergio Ramos with this nonsense behaviour because he won't take the nonsense lightly with him.

If ramos try nonsense, mbappe go bench am or sack am sef grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by Rahkman: 9:10am On Aug 17, 2022
Kolena:

Exactly! I rate Neymar above him. I don't blame him though. It's PSG that caused all this rubbish by literally making him the owner of the club. He missed the first penalty in their last match; and when they were awarded another, he asked Neymar if he could take it, but baba no gree. grin grin grin Neymar went on to score the penalty and a second goal later on. Neymar is on fire this season: 3 goals and 3 assists in two matches. I just hope he keeps it up.
seriously speaking I like this new hungry neymar .....messi is teaching him to focus....I hope he stays focused

5 Likes

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by BATified2023: 9:10am On Aug 17, 2022
Kolena:

don’t blame mbappe,Neymar caused all these ridicule for himself

He ought to b d starboy of the last World Cup cos they were already putting him in d same line with delima n co but he flopped big time at d World Cup cos he allowed the fame to get into his head n mbappe on d other hand capitalized on d World Cup n made a name for himself

Check their both ratings before d World Cup n now n u will see Neymar messed up

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by tctrills: 9:11am On Aug 17, 2022
Miroslavv:

Even if he comes late and hungover, Coach still allows him to play or train cause he is humble. Ronaldinho's smile is a top skill in his Humility game.
Oga when did you start watching football. Someone comes late and drunk and you call that humility. The coach allowed him to play because he was the best.
Guardiola kicked him out in other to have control of the dressing room. Please if you don't know, ask someone before posting

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by AZControversial(m): 9:13am On Aug 17, 2022
oz4real83:

sad
He actually is a 'crocodile'. He's won the world Cup, one of the likely reasons for his arrogance.
Many players would trade whatever they've won at club level just for that single prize.

His pride is a turn off though
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by BATified2023: 9:14am On Aug 17, 2022
tctrills:

Oga when did you start watching football. Someone comes late and drunk and you call that humility. The coach allowed him to play because he was the best.
Guardiola kicked him out in other to have control of the dressing room. Please if you don't know, ask someone before posting
sure

He had to kick him out with eto n co

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by Lanretoye(m): 9:15am On Aug 17, 2022
leody:
abeg I need urgent 2k any good Samaritan embarassed v
we don pass the era of urgent 2k.

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 9:15am On Aug 17, 2022
ransomed:

Obi is a friend to your father
They run shows together.
Show me your friend.
I will tell who you are.

Thank you.
Senseless reaction
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by Chinonye2022(m): 9:19am On Aug 17, 2022
AZControversial:

sad
He actually is a 'crocodile'. He's won the world Cup, one of the likely reasons for his arrogance.
Many players would trade whatever they've won at club level just for that single prize.

And mbappe will trade his world Cup just to win ballon d or
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by lexy2014: 9:19am On Aug 17, 2022
oz4real83:

Which pride is that?
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by mystical109(m): 9:20am On Aug 17, 2022
Mkelv0106:
They should leave Mbappe alone, while Neymar was busy copping injury everytime in the important part of the UCL, and going to party in Rio, it was Mbappe that was carrying the team. The boy is trying, and besides I don't see anything wrong with what he posted, fans are the onee dragging Neymar into it . He might not have won the UCL yet, fans shouldn't forget he's a world cup winner.
The only season they reached the champions league finals was the season Neymar was injury free

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by lexy2014: 9:20am On Aug 17, 2022
AZControversial:

sad

How is he proud?
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 17, 2022
Lanretoye:
we don pass the era of urgent 2k.
abeg me still dey there embarassed
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by yusluvad(m): 9:21am On Aug 17, 2022
No be lie...
Kingcalls:

Don't blame him...blame PSG that turned him into a god just cos they dint want him to leave... he literally sacked the director of football and appointed the present one who in turn appointed the coach that he Mbapoe approved ... he has now requested for the sale of Neymar .... what did u expect when they give a kid this type of power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7-year-old Boy Recreates Mohamed Sala's Trickshots / Olga Diyachenko Celebrates Nigeria’s Win Over Cameroon / Maurizio Sarri: My Father, Amerigo, The Only Person Who Can Make Me Quit Smoking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.