Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,569 members, 7,812,841 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post (48197 Views)

Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Now Making £1.7m Per Instagram Post / Cristiano Ronaldo Issues Cryptic Instagram Post In Hint He Is Leaving Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by ransomed: 9:21am On Aug 17, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

Senseless reaction

From a senseless man that took senseless action ab initio.
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by maklelemakukula(m): 9:22am On Aug 17, 2022
Mkelv0106:
They should leave Mbappe alone, while Neymar was busy copping injury everytime in the important part of the UCL, and going to party in Rio, it was Mbappe that was carrying the team. The boy is trying, and besides I don't see anything wrong with what he posted, fans are the onee dragging Neymar into it . He might not have won the UCL yet, fans shouldn't forget he's a world cup winner.
Those are Messi fans. Ever since the poor boy named Ronaldo as his Idol, they've been running helter skelter in severe pains. This isn't about Neymar, it's about their "goat" messi.

5 Likes

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by Flamzey00(m): 9:25am On Aug 17, 2022
Both Neymar, Messi and Mbampe dey mad. They pay those guys huge sum of money to hit rubber from post to post while you stupidly argue about who is arrogant and humble. All of us dey Mad ���
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by AZControversial(m): 9:27am On Aug 17, 2022
lexy2014:

How is he proud?

Didn't you read this story.....

This is just one of many.....
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by fokusmind: 9:28am On Aug 17, 2022
I think Mbappe's ego serves Neymar right. Neymar with all his potentials was meant to be the best thing after Messi but dude was so relaxed and having just fun. I guess Mbappe will give us the Neymar we have fantasized about all this while.
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:30am On Aug 17, 2022
Miroslavv:

Even if he comes late and hungover, Coach still allows him to play or train cause he is humble. Ronaldinho's smile is a top skill in his Humility game.
Stop capping.
Ronaldinho, CR, Messi, Muhammad Ali are not humble pls.
The guy is correcting you and you're still arguing
If you're talking of humility you talk of players like Kaka and Kante

5 Likes

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by Nakuza(m): 9:31am On Aug 17, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
Obī is a PDP member.

He is criminal.

He only left the party few months ago. COWARD.

If we really want change, NOBODY IS SUPPOSED TO VOTE ANYTHING CONNECTED TO APC AND PDP. Sorry Man, the acceptance and popularity of Peter Obi has affected your psycho.

THUNDER FIRE YOU TOO IF YOU DEY SUPPORT OBĪ
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by adepero72: 9:31am On Aug 17, 2022
Everyone is now special advisorsEveryone is now special advisors...
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by AZControversial(m): 9:32am On Aug 17, 2022
Chinonye2022:
And mbappe will trade his world Cup just to win ballon d or

sad
You sure about that?...
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by 07kjb: 9:34am On Aug 17, 2022
Mbappe believed in his self just like CR7
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by 07kjb: 9:36am On Aug 17, 2022
Mbappe believed in him self just like CR7 HE ALWAYS DELIEVERS IN THE PITCH

HE MIGHT WIN ANOTHER WORLD CUP THIS YEAR
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by tarantino1: 9:36am On Aug 17, 2022
While I believe Mbappe is starting to become a bit more arrogant than he was before, Messi and Neymar fans are still doing too much. They expect Mbappe to cower in the presence of Messi and Neymar for no fûcking reason and when he refuse to do that, they come for his head.

There is absolutely nothing controversial in that picture but there wan just talk for talking sake. Make there getat.

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by Israeldan1(m): 9:36am On Aug 17, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
Obī is a PDP member.

He is criminal.

If we really want change, NOBODY IS SUPPOSED TO VOTE ANYTHING CONNECTED TO APC AND PDP.

This 1 na boko Haram oo

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by Danlax(f): 9:39am On Aug 17, 2022
Butterfly that thiinks he's a bird �
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by lexy2014: 9:40am On Aug 17, 2022
AZControversial:

Didn't you read this story.....

This is just one of many.....

I read it that's why I am asking you how is he proud?
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by lexy2014: 9:42am On Aug 17, 2022
Flamzey00:
Both Neymar, Messi and Mbampe dey mad. They pay those guys huge sum of money to hit rubber from post to post while you stupidly argue about who is arrogant and humble. All of us dey Mad ���

The matter no tire you
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by clydecarson(m): 9:43am On Aug 17, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
Obī is a PDP member.

He is criminal.

If we really want change, NOBODY IS SUPPOSED TO VOTE ANYTHING CONNECTED TO APC AND PDP.

Everytime obi this obi that,is he the only presidential aspirant abi he is giving you sleepless nights...mugu go and chow your abgado and cassava

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by ElectGINeer(m): 9:49am On Aug 17, 2022
Why na Barca and Messi's fan this Mbappe saga dey pain? So he should not celebrate his achievements anymore?
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by ModCaller: 9:49am On Aug 17, 2022
Wait o, but Mbappe didn't say anything na.

WTF is wrong with people these days? Is it that they are just looking for who to drag?

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by charlesm91(m): 9:50am On Aug 17, 2022
Mkelv0106:
They should leave Mbappe alone, while Neymar was busy copping injury everytime in the important part of the UCL, and going to party in Rio, it was Mbappe that was carrying the team. The boy is trying, and besides I don't see anything wrong with what he posted, fans are the onee dragging Neymar into it . He might not have won the UCL yet, fans shouldn't forget he's a world cup winner.
the other side they don't want to see. All this cos he won't bend the knee. Neymar has ego, Mbape too, Psg knew that when buying them.
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by Chinonye2022(m): 9:55am On Aug 17, 2022
AZControversial:

sad
You sure about that?...
ask mbappe
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by AZControversial(m): 9:56am On Aug 17, 2022
lexy2014:

I read it that's why I am asking you how is he proud?

Go and read it again.... the answer is there
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by Dmacqh(m): 9:59am On Aug 17, 2022
Fact is Mbappe is better than Messi and Neymar till they win the World Cup playing a leading role
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by uniquetechng: 10:01am On Aug 17, 2022
Mkelv0106:
Someone that doesn't track or mark opposition players whenever he gives the ball away, he just stroll across the field and expect people to retrieve the ball and pass to him.

Even Zidane warned him about his ego and pride before the last Euro tournament.
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by uniquetechng: 10:03am On Aug 17, 2022
Dmacqh:
Fact is Mbappe is better than Messi and Neymar till they win the World Cup playing a leading role
Going by your logic its safe to say Giroud is better than Ronaldo for winning the world cup ? Stop watching football, concentrate on Rugby instead.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by lexy2014: 10:06am On Aug 17, 2022
AZControversial:

Go and read it again.... the answer is there

Since you have read it and you say the answer is there, then you shouldn't have any difficulty answering the question...how is he proud?
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by Joezik(m): 10:17am On Aug 17, 2022
All of you speaking against his post are haters ...that's what they do .

Read nonsense meaning to everything.

Mbappe is far better than neymar.

Learn how to differentiate between contributing to the growth of a team and just dribbling up and down.... entertainment

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by Joezik(m): 10:19am On Aug 17, 2022
ModCaller:
Wait o, but Mbappe didn't say anything na.

WTF is wrong with people these days? Is it that they are just looking for who to drag?

Exactly that's how haters do

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by AZControversial(m): 10:22am On Aug 17, 2022
lexy2014:

Since you have read it and you say the answer is there, then you shouldn't have any difficulty answering the question...how is he proud?

undecided
And I'm very well aware of my reasons for saying he's proud.
If the pictures posted can't explain anything to you, my words can't.

Thanks for stopping by.
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by Dmacqh(m): 10:22am On Aug 17, 2022
uniquetechng:
Going by your logic its safe to say Giroud is better than Ronaldo for winning the world cup ? Stop watching football, concentrate on Rugby instead.

What do you know about Rugby. It’s clear Mbappe wanted a move, but was persuaded with money,power and by the French President to stay.

Mbappe knows currently, he’s better than Messi and Neymar. He’s a hard worker. Neymar and Messi are more talented but their powers have waned due to age and injuries. Mbappe doesn’t want his glory and hardwork to be given to Messi and Neymar. Argentina won Copa with Martinez in goal and a rugged defence. Martinez took them from Qfinal to trophy.

All glory to Messi. Same as Barca team Iniesta and Xavi , won everything without Messi in football ( country and club ) but he couldn’t win everything without them. Every player mustn’t be calm and loyal like them.

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by naijapikin2(m): 10:28am On Aug 17, 2022
This is what you get when they are many stars, I mean superstars In your team. This cannot happen in a team like bayern where almost all players are near equal contributors to the success of the team. This is typically what happens to a man who marries many queens... (Ned in mind)... The moroccan woman will definitely zoom off like ricky.

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by Prudoh(m): 10:29am On Aug 17, 2022
maklelemakukula:

Those are Messi fans. Ever since the poor boy named Ronaldo as his Idol, they've been running helter skelter in severe pains. This isn't about Neymar, it's about their "goat" messi.
Church rat calling CR7 poor....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7-year-old Boy Recreates Mohamed Sala's Trickshots / Olga Diyachenko Celebrates Nigeria’s Win Over Cameroon / Maurizio Sarri: My Father, Amerigo, The Only Person Who Can Make Me Quit Smoking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.