Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity (21995 Views)

States Generate ₦5.30, Get ₦10.19, Borrow₦1.84 Trillion In Five Years / Babangida Aliyu: Why Some PDP Governors Worked Against Jonathan In 2015 / Saleh Mamman: Nigeria Now Generates 13,000MW Of Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by Buckeyemedia1: 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
Racoon:
Story for the gods. "To provide 24 hours electricity is now rocket science" right? They always have an excuse or something to blame for their ineptitude, cluelessness and incompetency.
Are you not Nigerian, Mr Racoon, since 1999 we have been complaining, if you were any better, you would have been in power also (Mr Bigman) to effect the change you badly so yearn for?
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by udemzeus(m): 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
Useless human beings, God will punish Buhari.

To provide 24 hours electricity is now rocket science

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by Waakanda: 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
SexyBabe001:

No light o my sister... Meanwhile you can check it at

Niggrid.org

Thanks for your response wink

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by Buckeyemedia1: 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
Arysexy:
Buhari has used nepotism to destroy Nigeria.

Bunch of incompetent Buhari brothers heading every strategic agency without any tangible result.

The railway Amechi was making headway has become redundant since he resigned to contest for primary.

Nepotism killing Nigeria
Nonsense greedy animal why did he resign, if not for his own selfish interest, Pot calling kettle black, meanwhile you are all the same.

Nepotism in democrazy, Ndigbo say it is their turn to be President of The Zoo Republic.
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by Buckeyemedia1: 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
udemzeus:
Useless human beings, God will punish Buhari.

To provide 24 hours electricity is now rocket science
You cannot afford it, that is the problem, electricity isn’t cheap, you think by having one of the lowest electricity tariffs in West Africa you will have electricity?

Electricity is a seamless process, not for jagajaga mindset people.

Military government mentality destroyed the mindset, now they don’t want to pay for anything, everything must be free.
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by InvertedHammer: 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
/
I thought they bragged that Tinubu knows how to nurture "leaders". How come one of his cronies Fashiola turned out to be a horrible manager after bragging that power is not rocket science? Tinubu and his basket of mediocre cronies gather to loot into their personal accounts while his BMC crawl out from poverty holes to cheer them to high heavens. grin grin

/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by Enyimbamercedes: 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
What does Fashola the windbag have to say about this?

On the subject matter- we are building pipeline to move gas to Europe yet are complaining of gas shortage for our power generation

Discombobulating!

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by Buckeyemedia1: 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
I thought they bragged that Tinubu knows how to nurture "leaders". How come one of his cronies Fashiola turned out to be a horrible manager after bragging that power is not rocket science? Tinubu and his basket of mediocre cronies gather to loot into their personal accounts while his BMC crawl out from poverty holes to cheer them to high heavens. grin grin

/
Be waiting for Fashola or anyone to come & give electricity to dark minded ungrateful people.

Since you knew your left from right, till date can you say at anytime in Nigeria you have had 24hrs electricity for even 1 week?
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by Ykc2(m): 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
Excuse upon Excuses, God gave us everything on this earth but they squandered it with their brothers in niger republic and Chad all do they is Excuses,tomorrow they will give another Excuse that Osama bin ladin bombed our kanji dam with boko haram suicide bombers,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by Hullabaloon: 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2022
Splitmind:
Nigerians should be grateful for what they get, most don't even need the 5000 megawatts. What will they use it for except to watch Big Brother and other sinful things?

I'm restraining myself from going hard on you for this myopic view of yours. Ever heard of small and medium scale enterprises?

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by Buckeyemedia1: 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:
What does Fashola the windbag have to say about this?

On the subject matter- we are building pipeline to move gas to Europe yet are complaining of gas shortage for our power generation

Discombobulating!
They have it there in abundance, but the people don’t want to pay market value, so best they export it, Nigeria, Government must subsidize everything for us.

Even on Nairaland na only to open mouth, everyone waiting for the next man to do the shift for them.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by ufotunang: 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
APC government of excuses

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by ufotunang: 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
The solution is to restructure the power sector... transfer electricity power from the exclusive list to the concurrent lists... like thie state government be in control of electricity power in nigeria
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by Greatken007(m): 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2022
You are right but you seems not to get the root cause of the problem ,it is not really unavailability of gas but ability to pay for the gas (they can't really meet up with the gas sale purchase agreement ,GSPA)
boldtruthalways:
Incompetent mofos....I know two plants in Rivers State that are producing almost 900mmscf of gas per day to NLNG and yiu are here talking about gas. I know another location in Bayelsa that is producing more than 900mmscf of gas per day. How did Nigeria get into this mess of APC? If Nigeria fails to get Peter Obi elected as President in 2023, it could be all hope lost.
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by Bankowner: 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
I don't understand anything anymore!!

Is it not the same Nigeria that is constructing gas pipeline from here to Europe?

We never chop beleful, we wan give other people food. Which kain juju be dis?

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by Iyoang: 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
Memberclub:

Post with your real account bro. Asap
this my only account sir. Someone keep reporting my that's is why i always open new account almost every day. and av beg the lady and tired but she refuse. I will not kill myself
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by Fhemmmy: 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
4000MW for a population of 200M People . . . . How pathetic?
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by DWickedLandLord: 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
Throwback:
Tinubu is the only candidate who saw the need to seize control of power generation from the Federal Government as early as 1999/2000.

His Enron IPP would have set Lagos apart from the other states. Obasanjo scuttled it to prevent an opposition Governor from succeeding where OBJ and PDP were determined to fail despite spending $16b in 8yrs.

Now he has the chance to set Nigeria apart.

That's wonderful

But I don't care about his past. It's about his brain function today. His mind sharpness today. His capacity today

I'm not convinced the man is not merely trying to nike stamp the last accomplishment on his board
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by frog12: 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
BUHARI has failed !!
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by Teymanhenry(f): 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
If you are voting APC come 2023, God will never forgive you
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by planetx: 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
So which gas are we planning on sending to Europe.
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by okoroemeka(m): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
Racoon:
FG: Why we can’t generate 5,000mw of power

https://www.thecable.ng/fg-why-we-cant-generate-5000mw-of-power/amp
this is complete f cking bullshit,fvckers are blaming gas now instead of taking responsibility,a country that had abundant gas,even flares gas is complaining about gas supply,how incompetent,what ineptitude,what by the holy beard of Moses is wrong with this people

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by ransomed: 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
We were decieved, we fell for their propaganda. Never again shall we be decieved again .
A P C are killers, PDP are destroyers.

Let us take our country back from these evil people.
Let us be OBIdient to God for a better and assured future .
Thank you.
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by Maynman: 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
Throwback:

Is Obi not towing the same line now of typical armchair critic wey shout yekpaaa when faced with the enormity of the problem.

That is why Tinubu who had the foresight with the Enron IPP in Lagos, is the answer.

Same tinubu that boasted of putting this administration in power?
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by seunayantokun(m): 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
The government of hopelessness. Never prepared to work but ever ready to steal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emeka Anyaoku Endorses 'Nigeria Youth Decide' As Dr Odims Leads Delegation / Let The New And Old Naira Notes Be In Use Side By Side - Governors To CBN / APC Reacts To Violent Clashes At Ward Congresses, Reveals Next Line Of Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.