Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face (37527 Views)

BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face / Buju BNXN Slapped By Police, Spits On Officer Who Tore His Shirt (Video) / Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
He should be arrested and beaten like a criminal..
Many of us do evil but we don't announce it..
Let them deal with the fool very well..
RRS should torture him very well..
Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by stuffs4me(m): 11:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
Yeah it ain’t the cops job to handle financial crimes and shit

Tha police officer deserves to be spat on son

I hope you are ready to say that to a judge on his behalf.
Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by stuffs4me(m): 11:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
jaxxy:
when a police officer brutalizes u so u expect the person not to react?? Better correct urself 1st.

There are ways of handling the situation not taking the law into his own hands like a bandit.
Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by stuffs4me(m): 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
Snapchat:

One thing to note is he’s never going to jail. He’s probably going to pay a fine or something.

Time will tell.
Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
stuffs4me:

I hope you are ready to say that to a judge on his behalf.
yeah son what the fuxk are you even talking bout?? How they gon roll with him like that
Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
I pity this guy,he is stupidly setting himself up for some serious "mending" ! He will only be fooling himself if he thinks he is beyond the reach of those guys in black in uniform and by the time they are done with him,he won't remember his own name !
Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by casppyjay: 1:04am On Aug 18, 2022
naptu2:
SP Benjamin Hundeyin @BenHundeyin

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1559947859532947456

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7286515/buju-bnxn-slapped-police-spits
lol @ assault u will all die miserably if u can’t behave in a civil manner including u idiot Benjamin why don’t u spend less time on social media ? U should use ur position to do online courses for ur cretins cum officers to understand that the ability to introduce ursef as a good person is to always do what is right even when no one is watching…? Use ur head and stop all diz shenanigans

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by Enyimbamercedes: 3:53am On Aug 18, 2022
What assault?

If the police were unprofessional as they always are and it resulted in him spitting on them, what does he have to answer for?

No sane Nigeria will be treated in a courteous manner by the police and go ahead to spit on them.

Cause and effect.

Train your useless police officers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by jclassiq(m): 4:33am On Aug 18, 2022
Why is this half baked police PRO writing [sic]?
Is he implying that 'spat in...face' is wrong English or what?
Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by jclassiq(m): 4:38am On Aug 18, 2022
The Nigerian armed forces is a pool of some of the most sleaziest, dirtiest, crudest and uneducated idiots.

No training on diplomacy or interpersonal relations.

Just force. Apply force for everything.

Yet when the appropriate time comes to use the force, they run for dear life.

Idiots in uniform.

1 Like

Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by Bigpat: 5:04am On Aug 18, 2022
Very unfortunate that everyone sees only the Police as the problem here, nobody cares about the guys attitude. We are really of the third world country. Because you are able to buy Tokumbo car or you are a yeyebrity, you misbehave on the road, you cannot respect yourself when stopped by the Police, you prefer to attract attention, so that Nigerians who are always quick to judge will call it Police brutality. Spit on the face of a fellow Nigerian and see how far, it will not end well. Other organizations will defend the actions of their men because most times they are not always wrong but the Police will be the first to castigate, humiliate and rubbish their men in public. People hate the Police and the Police hate themselves. With all the risk they take, they kill armed robbers, kidnappers, terrorists and they also get killed on a daily bases despite meagre salary and their families suffers, as the government and the Police abandons them but Nigerians jubilates when they get killed. They are never appreciated. You spit on the face of a Policeman, the Police did not place you where you belong and you still have the gut to tweet that you feel so good as you spat on him. No wonder some people in this part call Nigeria a zoo, though I don't like that sound.
Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by rocknation62(m): 5:30am On Aug 18, 2022
nesphil:
Though I'm not holding brief for anyone, the Police Officers should learn how to do their work professionally.
I believe the officer must have slapped the guy before he reacted out of anger by spitting on his face.
if you've never encountered Nigeria Police, you may not know how most of them behave.

God bless you for this comment, Nigerian police are just unprofessional & I’m not in support of what Buju did, but people criticizing Buju for spitting on the police officer will do worse.

1 Like

Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by jaxxy(m): 5:59am On Aug 18, 2022
stuffs4me:

There are ways of handling the situation not taking the law into his own hands like a bandit.

I agree bt when a police enters ur car and slaps u and behaves like a tout or criminal and u react who do u think is at fault? or should be held responsible?

There is smtn called self defense. If a police trys to unlawfully attack or hurt u. I stand to be corrected.
Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by PBUY1960(m): 8:40am On Aug 18, 2022
End police brutality Although buju should have done that
Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by goodyvin02(m): 11:04am On Aug 18, 2022
Kennedy97:
Buji sef

Why him go spit for police officer face?

Always wanted to start your journey through the NFT world but do not know how? Well this i an opportunity to learn about NFTs and how to make money collecting or creating NFT
I'm interested to learn
Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by Kennedy97: 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
goodyvin02:

I'm interested to learn

Send am what's app msg
Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by Moses86(m): 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
the flat headed part of this country will never agree with this. I hope that justice is served. humanity first abeg... person father oo...vote Bola Tinubu 💥!
Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by casppyjay: 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

May fulani Herdsmen continue Raping your useless mother as they had done in the last for her to birth you.. grin grin

Omo ale jatijati..
weyrey omo ti aje bifun ole kobo kobo�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife / Lil Kesh And His New Braids And Nose Ring (Photos, Video) / "I Had Toasters Till My Labor Day" - Sonia, IK Ogbonna's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.