Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face (37529 Views)

BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face / Buju BNXN Slapped By Police, Spits On Officer Who Tore His Shirt (Video) / Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by OMOJOHN001: 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
That's bad of him, He shouldn't have done that.
Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by Nyanabo(m): 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ok
Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by Realmi: 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
O por fun BXNX
Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by Gbeng30(m): 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
See how this one want enter trouble on his own just because you can't keep your life style and daily activities away from social media... Well some people need to learn their lesson in a hard way
Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by jaxxy(m): 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
when a police officer brutalizes u so u expect the person not to react?? Better correct urself 1st.

3 Likes

Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by boladale123: 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
Who is buju? What does he do?
why harassing the officer?
Who is the uncut disgraceful officer of the NPF?

1 Like

Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by Sonicroyel: 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
Kennedy97:
Buji sef

Why him go spit for police officer face?

No be the spit be the issue.. nobody for know say e even happen if to say e no say anything
Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by Sonicroyel: 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
CrateofBeer:
Buju must be charged for assault of police officer. Mk he sleep for cell
Sharaap wen dem assault oxlade and him ppl what was their reason
Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by Kennedy97: 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sonicroyel:

No be the spit be the issue.. nobody for know say e even happen if to say e no say anything

Abi
That kind wahala wey e carry come public
Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by Sonicroyel: 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
Gbeng30:
See how this one want enter trouble on his own just because you can't keep your life style and daily activities away from social media... Well some people need to learn their lesson in a hard way

Ogbeni you're so lost!!!
Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
I hope I can do a series on all these issues real soon. We need to recognize that in as much as we have to endure abuse from some unruly polic3 officers sometimes, we can’t do without them. We need to stop trying to make it a norm to hate on the police, some of them are really nice guys. Bnxn is a public figure he ought to do better; we’re gone past the thuggin era, heck dude isn’t even a hardcore rapper, he needs to chill
Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by Snapchat: 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
RomanGreen:
Lol, Police go use am do scapegoat...they have see a reason to deal with him. smh for Naija police

One thing to note is he’s never going to jail. He’s probably going to pay a fine or something.
Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by PAQ(m): 8:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
superCleanworks:
Assault on an officerhas been declared already because of written word?

Okay. I tore an officers shirt this morning. How about that?

He spat on a real person, with witnesses and a written statement to corroborate the act. Yours is fiction, holds no water.

The officer erred by his misconduct, but under the law BNXN has committed a serious offence. He would have gotten justice without the spit, maybe even compensation, but now.... Only time will tell.
Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by nedekid: 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
festacman:
BNXN has played into the cold hands of Nigeria Police. I mean Many Nigerians have altercation with policemen everyday and everyone moves on after that.

The fact is all over the world, assaulting a police officer is a serious offence and so boasting about spitting a police officer with two tweets as simple but strong pieces of evidence is stupid. Now, he is likely to be arrested, charged and jailed without option of fine as a deterrent if he has no influential big man to appeal on his behalf.

I am not sure an apology will solve this act of indiscretion.

Most of these young men are silly, without sense. They feel bullet proof because the have money.
Who in his right sense will come out and claim he spat on police. Publicly de Lear it. No be juju be that?
He might have just literally said it not that he really did it. As in he dealt with them. But trust our police.
Na him statement don become the case.
Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by superCleanworks(m): 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
PAQ:

He spat on a real person, with witnesses and a written statement to corroborate the act. Yours is fiction, holds no water.

The officer erred by his misconduct, but under the law BNXN has committed a serious offence. He would have gotten justice without the spit, maybe even compensation, but now.... Only time will tell.

Hundeyin was reacting to the tweet by Buju and not any record of it. Calm down
Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by nesphil(m): 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
Though I'm not holding brief for anyone, the Police Officers should learn how to do their work professionally.
I believe the officer must have slapped the guy before he reacted out of anger by spitting on his face.
if you've never encountered Nigeria Police, you may not know how most of them behave.

naptu2:
SP Benjamin Hundeyin @BenHundeyin

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1559947859532947456

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7286515/buju-bnxn-slapped-police-spits

1 Like

Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by altteemy: 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
The police reps have recently been showing a no-mercy campaign on officers caught doing wrong on social media. The balancing part will surely be to ensure they maintain officers' morale by paying their entitlements on time as well as protect their welfare. They have to show the world as well that they've got their officers' backs.

This young singer just got himself into a balancing act scapegoatism scenario. They will surely use his nose to blow trumpet. I don't think he will be sleeping in his house tomorrow night as an invite would be sent to him to appear at the state police HQ before the day ends tomorrow.

Already, the police reps are ready to deal with the errant cops (with yet to be proven evidence) but this singer's action evidence was provided by himself. While not enough to do a wrongful act, he with his own hands kobalized himself.

When we say village people tinz, this is one example.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by ufuosman(m): 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
Buju over do
Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
The police officer tore his shirt.... why will an officer do that. .

Likr someone said if police never do u strong thing then u go support them.m

Some of them are worse then demons... why did he tear his shirt.....

The police guys r pushing the youths... this rubbish they cant try it in d north..

Boko them no fit fight...... when them see fight them ought to fight them no go fight..

Nigerian police is something else..
Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by Panda7(m): 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2022
what do stupid boys scout police men feel like because u are collecting salary u are always feeling like u own anyone. if u weren't employed and paid salaries who do u think u will lord over??

1 Like

Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by adioolayi(m): 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
superCleanworks:
Assault on an officerhas been declared already because of written word?

Okay. I tore an officers shirt this morning. How about that?

Shey you dey whine us ni...for Nairaland

Please go do this on Twitter and tag SPHundeyin....I wan check something grin grin
Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by Roozzaay(m): 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
You go hear ham cell, sheybi you no get sense nah. Just for clout and engagement una go dey tweet nonsense
Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by rickleye: 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
Idiot with a phone.
You better give yourself up and perform community service to the police community.
Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by superCleanworks(m): 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
adioolayi:

Shey you dey whine us ni...for Nairaland

Please go do this on Twitter and tag SPHundeyin....I wan check something grin grin

NOTHING GO HAPPEN. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
Your mumu no too much
Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by jrusky(m): 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
BNXN bro that is dangerous play pls don't ever risk such with Nigeria police I beg you because it might be too late for any lawyer to fight on your behalf.

Pls don't try such again with any Nigeria security force pls.
Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by hush15: 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
naptu2:
SP Benjamin Hundeyin @BenHundeyin

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1559947859532947456

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7286515/buju-bnxn-slapped-police-spits

I don't blame Buju men. Police are very annoying, no professionalism, egocentric cos the got the riffle. Oga PRO suppose dey happy say na slap. Should we continue to tolerate the dehumanization and brutality just because they in uniform? Country wey no respect the citizens, citizens no go respect am o. Gone are those day when police go ride citizens think say uniform go safe am. Abba Kyari, till today wetin happen to him matter knowing how many lives he has wasted!

Assuming them shoot Buju in the heat of the moment, na sacking go bring him back to life
Re: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face by PharmacyStore: 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
He shouldn't have tweeted that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Had Toasters Till My Labor Day" - Sonia, IK Ogbonna's Wife / Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings / Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.