Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Proforce Or SP1: Which Nigerian Army Utility Vehicle Is Better? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proforce Or SP1: Which Nigerian Army Utility Vehicle Is Better? (21529 Views)

Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic / Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria / Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proforce Or SP1: Which Nigerian Army Utility Vehicle Is Better? by CriticMaestro: 11:31am On Aug 18, 2022
Bukayosakes:
Or

..and the PF Fury Light Weight Combat Vehicle from the Ogun state based Proforce Defence Solutions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcai6gB6Pns

https://twitter.com/DefenseNigeria/status/1559638592447811588?t=1effjtcJMl_o_PRchrU8nQ&s=19

OP dey go come put body for the motor or naso dey go leave am waaaaaa mek bullets enter person?
Re: Proforce Or SP1: Which Nigerian Army Utility Vehicle Is Better? by tnerro1(m): 11:38am On Aug 18, 2022
Abeg, I prefer armored tank jor
Re: Proforce Or SP1: Which Nigerian Army Utility Vehicle Is Better? by shortIGBOman: 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
tiswell:
it's good as you closed ya foul smell ing mouth

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki. My comment was actually to directed at your type. I know the thing go pain you very well grin grin grin

Re: Proforce Or SP1: Which Nigerian Army Utility Vehicle Is Better? by cutievik: 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
Exjoker:
These kind of of vehicles are made for speed, manuability, easy transport....
It mostly used by special forces for quick tactical attack against enemies forces. Their small size and light weight allow easy transportation by even basic utility helicopters to the Frontline or just behind the enemy line. Their open body characteristics is made for easy and quick disembarking by special forces.
They are also made to drive all terrain....

This kind of vehicle is the queen/bae of the special forces.....

You should join our battlefield group on telegram and have your say on a forum with matured minds. Google "battlefieldgroup02" or remove the space from the link and join the forum for all battle field discussions. From NE, NE and SE geo-political zones, pictures and videos. https: // battlefieldgroup02
Re: Proforce Or SP1: Which Nigerian Army Utility Vehicle Is Better? by tafabaloo(m): 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
Btruth:
amen & amen in Jesus name.

Because in all sincerity, there's no point building war trucks in Nigeria when we are not a country that engage in war or sale warfare equipments. I suspect there are motives for all this trucks been built in Nigeria.

God is bigger than their plans in Jesus name.

Amen. Thanks bros. Bunch of evil people.

1 Like

Re: Proforce Or SP1: Which Nigerian Army Utility Vehicle Is Better? by nams77: 6:43am On Oct 31, 2022
ehinmowo:
Most Nigerians are emotional rather than being pragmatic. And most children on Nairaland would insult you 3x b4 thinking once.

I gave a more detailed review on ProForce infantry vehicle on LinkedIn and the company sent me a connect request.

ProForce vehicles has combat experience. The vehicle enables easy disembarking and quick manuvering.

However, the vehicle is more of military ceremonial vehicles than infantry vehicle. They expose troops to direct enemy fire. There is no any layer of protection against lightweight firearms.

For the SP, I have not gotten time to properly review their vehicle. But it looks as if they care more about aesthetics.
I share the same sentiments with you most especially with the proforce. The thing looks to open and the men are exposed to light firearms attack
I've not looked at the statistics/capability but I like the sp for look design though it seems too cramped. Also I'm not to impressed with the gun mounted at the rear. The function is limited. I prefer them mounted at the top
Re: Proforce Or SP1: Which Nigerian Army Utility Vehicle Is Better? by Simeonjoe1: 7:06am On Oct 31, 2022
ehinmowo:
Most Nigerians are emotional rather than being pragmatic. And most children on Nairaland would insult you 3x b4 thinking once.

I gave a more detailed review on ProForce infantry vehicle on LinkedIn and the company sent me a connect request.

ProForce vehicles has combat experience. The vehicle enables easy disembarking and quick manuvering.

However, the vehicle is more of military ceremonial vehicles than infantry vehicle. They expose troops to direct enemy fire. There is no any layer of protection against lightweight firearms.

For the SP, I have not gotten time to properly review their vehicle. But it looks as if they care more about aesthetics.

Baba combat utility vehicles are created for their lightweight, speed and ruggedness. They are not meant to be armored as this can seriously affect its weight and deployment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Bombing May Have Caused Achebe's Death – Soyinka, Clark / Court Cancels APC Ward Congress Result In Imo / Ekiti Debt Profile Hits N120bn As Fayose Bows Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.