Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

Atiku Arrives Jada, His Hometown In Adamawa State (Video, Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Arrives Jada, His Hometown In Adamawa State (Video, Pictures) (25528 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps A Man In His Hometown In Mubi Adamawa (Video) / Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics) / Atiku arrives at the Presidential debate venue (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Arrives Jada, His Hometown In Adamawa State (Video, Pictures) by shortIGBOman: 7:55am On Aug 18, 2022
Peter Obi can not even go to the East. IPOB wants him dead or alive. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Jada, His Hometown In Adamawa State (Video, Pictures) by 3LACK: 8:22am On Aug 18, 2022
Throwback:
The home town that was formerly Cameroun, where he lost his village polling unit to Buhari.

Yet for over 3yrs he was being deceived by his Southern supporters that he won the 2019 election on an imaginary INEC server.

It took Peter Obi's late night departure from PDP to avoid a humiliating defeat at the presidential primary, before Atiku’s deceivers finally told him the truth that he was unable to defeat Buhari even in his own polling unit.

Both him and Peter Obi will fail again, despite parting ways. Let Obi deceive himself that he is now a revolutionary when he is just a typical political prostitute hunting for easy ticket. If the curse of PDP will not catch him, I trust the curse of APGA.

Only the Stadtholder, the national leader and APC Presidential candidate, know the political principles to apply for both to lule again.
2015/2019 Buhari would defeat any northerner even at his polling unit...the thing you should ask yourself now is can Tinubu or Obi do the same...its a big NO, Atiku has always been second in the north, and Buhari knows no Fulani/Hausa man would leave his own under any party to vote for a Yoruba or an igbo man that's why he is distancing himself from Tinubu and saying he won't support any candidate.

Atiku is not stressing himself bout wike or anyone because he knows even with more APC governors in the north he's getting more than 80% and maybe 40% in the south with would see him cruise to Victory.

Remember Atiku lost to the great Buhari in an election as the incumbent with only 2mill votes. Tinubu and Obi na beans

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Jada, His Hometown In Adamawa State (Video, Pictures) by Jesusloveyou: 8:27am On Aug 18, 2022
Bigfish121:
Atiku and Tinubu are two desperate politicians.
is only obituary that is not desperate.
idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Arrives Jada, His Hometown In Adamawa State (Video, Pictures) by Sheriman(m): 8:41am On Aug 18, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
Says who?

If they are, how come someone like Tinubu and APC still have die hard supporters. Nigerians are getting more foolish everyday as far as I'm concerned.
And their wailing just begin
Re: Atiku Arrives Jada, His Hometown In Adamawa State (Video, Pictures) by Indispensable85(m): 9:19am On Aug 18, 2022
So na this polling unit Buhari for defeat Atiku for 2019? Buhari is a bad guy.
Re: Atiku Arrives Jada, His Hometown In Adamawa State (Video, Pictures) by Throwback: 9:52am On Aug 18, 2022
kollinz1234:
u are a confused man.

You are the one that has been successfully deceived by Peter Obi's zombies who had to create a modified version of my username.

They will fail woefully like their principal.
Re: Atiku Arrives Jada, His Hometown In Adamawa State (Video, Pictures) by babyfaceafrica: 10:00am On Aug 18, 2022
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

Atiku is the next president though not the best option, but a better option than APC.

Atiku is coming.

Lmao
Re: Atiku Arrives Jada, His Hometown In Adamawa State (Video, Pictures) by adiori0303: 10:04am On Aug 18, 2022
While one can not go home on a monday
Re: Atiku Arrives Jada, His Hometown In Adamawa State (Video, Pictures) by deeva2: 10:39am On Aug 18, 2022
Our obi shud also visit his hometown on a monday morning.

Re: Atiku Arrives Jada, His Hometown In Adamawa State (Video, Pictures) by deeva2: 10:41am On Aug 18, 2022
zudozz:

Poverty, retrogressive, backward mentally!

That's why your father did nt make it in life!

2 elephants? 2 elephants and they never rule Nigeria b4 now. almost 90?

Its very easy to notice a Zombidient biafran on any social media
Re: Atiku Arrives Jada, His Hometown In Adamawa State (Video, Pictures) by ezeudo97817: 11:28am On Aug 18, 2022
Clown!Clown!...
Re: Atiku Arrives Jada, His Hometown In Adamawa State (Video, Pictures) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:29am On Aug 18, 2022
See as loot r fund they sweet this one.. yet still want to go and loot more.
Tomorrow is wi proudly say that 99% of the people that makes who u re today are not on in internet... Means poverty capital
Re: Atiku Arrives Jada, His Hometown In Adamawa State (Video, Pictures) by kollinz1234(m): 11:50am On Aug 18, 2022
Throwback:

You are the one that has been successfully deceived by Peter Obi's zombies who had to create a modified version of my username.

They will fail woefully like their principal.

Re: Atiku Arrives Jada, His Hometown In Adamawa State (Video, Pictures) by Throwback: 11:52am On Aug 18, 2022
[quote author=kollinz1234 post=115817808][/quote]

You still cannot spot that mine is 9 letters while the one you reference is 10 letters?
Re: Atiku Arrives Jada, His Hometown In Adamawa State (Video, Pictures) by Kagd10: 11:59am On Aug 18, 2022
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

Atiku is the next president though not the best option, but a better option than APC.

Atiku is coming.

Which Atiku? The looter who destroyed Nigeria's commonwealth in the previous regime? You want to bring him once again to empty Nigeria treasury? We will just leave the country for the North.
Re: Atiku Arrives Jada, His Hometown In Adamawa State (Video, Pictures) by zudozz: 11:59am On Aug 18, 2022
adioolayi:

Always full of hate speeches and curses!!!

I've asked a question...if you have a logical response, why not just answer Is this how you guys go about convincing electorates about your candidate

No wonder everyone is now running from associating with what started like a genuine and sincere movement.... people like you have driven many away...so sad!

What's the need for logic when u re already cursed and without common sense? Its a shame that with all these big-big grammar you typed here you want a sick 90 year old man to be ur president because he is from your tribe. I met many of u in d university. Your parents struggle so much to see u thru school. In fact, in d hostels u cook n eat beans n garri morning and night from January till December, non-stop! Why did u go to school? What did you learn from school, what did they teach you aside from defending the indefensible?

You are only mocking urself and mortgaging the life of your unborn children. You laughing at igbos n Peter Obi, igbos are too blessed that Presidency or not they will always do well many of them, millions of them!
Re: Atiku Arrives Jada, His Hometown In Adamawa State (Video, Pictures) by adioolayi(m): 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
zudozz:

What's the need for logic when u re already cursed and without common sense? Its a shame that with all these big-big grammar you typed here you want a sick 90 year old man to be ur president because he is from your tribe. I met many of u in d university. Your parents struggle so much to see u thru school. In fact, in d hostels u cook n eat beans n garri morning and night from January till December, non-stop! Why did u go to school? What did you learn from school, what did they teach you aside from defending the indefensible?

You are only mocking urself and mortgaging the life of your unborn children. You laughing at igbos n Peter Obi, igbos are too blessed that Presidency or not they will always do well many of them, millions of them!

Since I have confirmed you are uncouth ...I think you deserve some toxic response ...so you won't feel the world of unguarded utterances revolves around you only.

Your type are a product of microcosmic artificial insemination...find out if you don't know, you are mostlikely adopted from an incubator...if not, you won't be dragging people's parents into your conversation.

You are a beast of no ancestral lineage and trying so hard to force yourself into the Igbo tribe.. I won't allow you to make me talk down on the beautiful, decent, educated people of Igbo extraction..they don't exhibit these kind of your toxic traits.

I advise you to have an heart to heart talk with those you think are your parents..they will tell you the sincere truth...I am certain you have no parents and you are not from the Igbos extraction.

When you resolve the issue above..you can come back here.

Ewure.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Jada, His Hometown In Adamawa State (Video, Pictures) by seunlayi(m): 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2022
adioolayi:

Since I have confirmed you are uncouth ...I think you deserve some toxic response ...so you won't feel the world of unguarded utterances revolves around you only.

Your type are a product of microcosmic artificial insemination...find out if you don't know, you are mostlikely adopted from an incubator...if not, you won't be dragging people's parents into your conversation.

You are a beast of no ancestral lineage and trying so hard to force yourself into the Igbo tribe.. I won't allow you to make me talk down on the beautiful, decent, educated people of Igbo extraction..they don't exhibit these kind of your toxic traits.

I advise you to have an heart to heart talk with those you think are your parents..they will tell you the sincere truth...I am certain you have no parents and you are not from the Igbos extraction.

When you resolve the issue above..you can come back here.

Ewure.
I wanted to help you reply him but with this, no need. You've said it all and there are many like him on this forum, their skulls are filled with chinco RAM, no permanent memory
Re: Atiku Arrives Jada, His Hometown In Adamawa State (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
zudozz:

With your awful written English you want anyone to believe you attended a proper University? Shior.
Re: Atiku Arrives Jada, His Hometown In Adamawa State (Video, Pictures) by alizma: 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
He has been away from that community for ages.
Re: Atiku Arrives Jada, His Hometown In Adamawa State (Video, Pictures) by zudozz: 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
candidtalk:

With your awful written English you want anyone to believe you attended a proper University? Shior.

Yes ooh!

Same way it's a pity that a man who claims to have passed through the four walls of a university is supporting a sick ancestor to be your President.

Please I am even doing you a favour talking to you.

Vote whoever you want to vote. We will still be ahead of you in everything!

Beating the drum for the rich is what you are known for and you like to celebrate mediocrity!

Go dey collect 50 naira for bus stop dey chop ur ewa n agege bread dey go!

U no get any problem! You are okay the way your life is..Mr. Good English! grin
Re: Atiku Arrives Jada, His Hometown In Adamawa State (Video, Pictures) by akbonus: 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
Divoc19:
Atiku will win.
Am not a fan of these three candidates.
Sentiments aside, Atiku is best qualified even if it's for one term because, we don't have a better option.
Osibanjo would have been a threat to PDP but, BAT didn't care about APC wining strategies and Peter Obi was too greedy for not wanting to run with Atiku.
Nigeria, good luck 2023

PETER OBI IS TOO GREEDY TO RUN WITH ATIFKULOOTED?AND YOU NSAID YOU WENT TO SCHOOL AND THE SIMPLE MEANING OF GREED YOU DON'T KNOW?I PITY YOUR PARENTS,THEY SHOLUD GO AND COLLECT YOUR SCHOOL FEES BACK FROM ANYWHERE YOU HAVE PAID ALL YOUR LIFE .IT WAS AGRED BY ALL THAT BE IN THE PARTY THAT POWER SHOULD COME TO THE SOUTH COME 2023 BY PDP MEMBERS,ATIKFULOOTED CAME IN DUBAI WITH LOOTED FUNDS AND OPRESS EVERYONE AT THE PRIMARIES WITH THE HELP OF THE USELESS TAMBUWAL AND YOU ARE HERE CALLING OBI GREEDY FOR REFUSING TO RUN AS VICE TO A KNOWN THIEF,WHO IS ATIKU,FROM ONE Fulani TO ANOTHER Fulani?NO WAY.
Re: Atiku Arrives Jada, His Hometown In Adamawa State (Video, Pictures) by akbonus: 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
SmartPolician:

If it's a PDP state, Atiku will pull more than that crowd in any Southern state.

All they have to do is for the state governor of that state to pay and mobilize people for him.

You people don't seem to understand what structure means and its importance in Nigeria's politics.

WHAT IS THE USE OF STRUCTURE IF IT DOES NOT TRANSLATE TO VOTING POWER?THE VOTING POWER THAT PDP AND APC USE TO HAVE BEFORE HAS BEEN TAKING OVER BY THE OBIDIENTS,YOU GUYS ARE JUST PRETENDING NOT TO SEE,NO WAHALA,KONTINUE
Re: Atiku Arrives Jada, His Hometown In Adamawa State (Video, Pictures) by drlateef: 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
Says who?

If they are, how come someone like Tinubu and APC still have die hard supporters. Nigerians are getting more foolish everyday as far as I'm concerned.

Well, we are smarter than you. Because Tinubu has brought far greater development to his state than any of Atiku or Obi. Both Obi and Atiku destroyed NIGERIA in PDP. Nothing to show for both of them at home.
Re: Atiku Arrives Jada, His Hometown In Adamawa State (Video, Pictures) by asanausana91: 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
Throwback:
The home town that was formerly Cameroun, where he lost his village polling unit to Buhari.

Yet for over 3yrs he was being deceived by his Southern supporters that he won the 2019 election on an imaginary INEC server.

It took Peter Obi's late night departure from PDP to avoid a humiliating defeat at the presidential primary, before Atiku’s deceivers finally told him the truth that he was unable to defeat Buhari even in his own polling unit.

Both him and Peter Obi will fail again, despite parting ways. Let Obi deceive himself that he is now a revolutionary when he is just a typical political prostitute hunting for easy ticket. If the curse of PDP will not catch him, I trust the curse of APGA.

Only the Stadtholder, the national leader and APC Presidential candidate, know the political principles to apply for both to lule again.
you say APC? Only Buhari is holding that apc , nobody Will vote for apc again.
Atiku is your next president! Know this and know peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Crisis: 5 Reasons Why Buhari Cannot Stop Fuel Importation / On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu / Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.