Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

PDP Governors, Key NWC Members Weakened Atiku’s Yola Outing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors, Key NWC Members Weakened Atiku’s Yola Outing (19434 Views)

Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members / Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday / MURIC Demands SW Governors Key Into RUGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors, Key NWC Members Weakened Atiku’s Yola Outing by Nyamiri: 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
LadyExcellency:

Why not Ndubuisi Kanu's or Marwa's Lagos? Is Tinubu the first non-indigene to administer Lagos State?

That still doesn't explain why you are like rats in Kano and the North. Is Tinubu there also?
It is actually you people's destiny to be hunting crumbs all around the world.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors, Key NWC Members Weakened Atiku’s Yola Outing by bonnyhope: 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
Wike has hijacked PDp
Re: PDP Governors, Key NWC Members Weakened Atiku’s Yola Outing by AYO777(m): 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
The Obidient supporters believed the people are vthe structure, so if the people are the stucture WHICH THEY ARE, Atiku should just do his best to reconcile with Wike, but if the team Wike are proving too sturborn--He should let them be and concentrate on his winning the election....Rivers people are not Robot that Wike will control them who to vote for and the real issue is they are over hyping Wike.
Without Wike in 2019, Atiku still went ahead to win Rivers state.
Re: PDP Governors, Key NWC Members Weakened Atiku’s Yola Outing by Spiker777: 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
lereinter:

Please stay in one lane

If you are against a Fulani becoming president state it, there are non fulanis contesting

If you are against Atiku because of wike state it, wike is a tea cup issue. I am just laughing hard Atiku has nothing to lose if he loses the presidential election

If Atiku loses election, wike career is over
Re: PDP Governors, Key NWC Members Weakened Atiku’s Yola Outing by ClearFlair: 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
Parachoko:
I hope the PDP will never reconcile so that Asiwaju will win the election before 5pm on February 25 2023

Realistically, Asiwaju cannot win. Peter Obi and Atiku have significantly weakened his chances
Re: PDP Governors, Key NWC Members Weakened Atiku’s Yola Outing by Parachoko: 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
ClearFlair:

Realistically, Asiwaju cannot win. Peter Obi and Atiku have significantly weakened his chances
You're not making sense
Re: PDP Governors, Key NWC Members Weakened Atiku’s Yola Outing by Banhammy717: 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
Atiku is better than Peter Obi
Re: PDP Governors, Key NWC Members Weakened Atiku’s Yola Outing by Felimax(m): 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ak83:
thunder fire me and my generation in Jesus mighty name.
Re: PDP Governors, Key NWC Members Weakened Atiku’s Yola Outing by asanausana91: 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2022
zionstaar75:
which atiku??I'm laughing in Vietnam. He won't get 1million votes in the whole South,let's see how he'll win.selfish man that only cares about himself,the same power rotation he said made him leave pdp is what he's against now because of personal ambition
he will win all the 19 northern States.
Re: PDP Governors, Key NWC Members Weakened Atiku’s Yola Outing by Tareq1105: 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support his excellency Mr Peter obi for the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

Obi ko, obituary ni.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors, Key NWC Members Weakened Atiku’s Yola Outing by asanausana91: 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
Parachoko:
This is the same way Jonathan was thinking in 2015, he eventually lost.
If the party structure fails to work for him in some of the PDP state, it will be disastrous for him.

Atiku needs a united PDP structure, without it, he is nothing. We all saw how he performed when he contested under the ACN.

Atiku can only lost when he contested against a popular northerner.
We have only few months you will see what iam talking.
Re: PDP Governors, Key NWC Members Weakened Atiku’s Yola Outing by Olumaeme: 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
Yankiss:
Atiku is cursing the little luck he has. He is supposed to have gone to Wike cap-in-hand. Forget status and stoop to conquer. Now, this standoff will certainly cost him the presidency. Much to the betterment of Nigeria. It's an affront for a Fulani to succeed another Fulani in a multiethnic nation state like Nigeria. It's the turn of the South. O ti wa ni awọn Tan ti awọn South

LOL, Tinubu is only a placeholder for Shettima

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors, Key NWC Members Weakened Atiku’s Yola Outing by eguarojeona: 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
Parachoko:
I hope the PDP will never reconcile so that Asiwaju will win the election before 5pm on February 25 2023
And continue the disaster that he brought about,yes?
Re: PDP Governors, Key NWC Members Weakened Atiku’s Yola Outing by GodsOwnMan: 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
Felimax:

Dream on!

Thunder fire peter obi!

I like peter obi but he should go and rest.
Re: PDP Governors, Key NWC Members Weakened Atiku’s Yola Outing by GodsOwnMan: 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
IdiaofBenin:
My campaign for the day!!!

1. Abi Suffer no dey tire you?
2. Abi Hunger no dey wire you?
3. The other ones (Peter Obi, ATIKU etc..) na so-so story
4. We no go let them make dem kill us finish
5. So make we vote for a man wey go make 9ja a better place
6. Make you use your sense and VOTE Bola Tinubu.

Bola Tinubu, OYA VOTE FOR Bola Tinubu
Re: PDP Governors, Key NWC Members Weakened Atiku’s Yola Outing by Parachoko: 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
asanausana91:
Atiku can only lost when he contested against a popular northerner.
We have only few months you will see what iam talking.
You are not making any sense

Is Yardua a popular Northerner when he defeated Atiku and Buhari?
Re: PDP Governors, Key NWC Members Weakened Atiku’s Yola Outing by asanausana91: 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
Parachoko:
You are not making any sense

Is Yardua a popular Northerner when he defeated Atiku and Buhari?
can you tell me what Yaradua said after that election?
Now the BVAS will do it work.
Re: PDP Governors, Key NWC Members Weakened Atiku’s Yola Outing by Parachoko: 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
asanausana91:
can you tell me what Yaradua said after that election?
Now the BVAS will do it work.
He said is not free and fair

But he defeated Buhari and Atiku.

Buhari is more popular in the North than Jonathan, but Buhari lost to Jonathan because he could only win the North West and North East.

The North East vote alone can't make Atiku the president. The whole North East is not even sure for him.

We all saw his performance without the PDP structure in 2007.

Without the PDP uniting, the PDP will lose before 5pm on February 25 2023
Re: PDP Governors, Key NWC Members Weakened Atiku’s Yola Outing by ogatboy(m): 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Jahwinaboy:
Obi or Tinubu nothing else

Obi or Obi. We don't want a Buhari pro max

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors, Key NWC Members Weakened Atiku’s Yola Outing by asanausana91: 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
Parachoko:
He said is not free and fair

But he defeated Buhari and Atiku.

Buhari is more popular in the North than Jonathan, but Buhari lost to Jonathan because he could only win the North West and North East.

The North East vote alone can't make Atiku the president. The whole North East is not even sure for him.

We all saw his performance without the PDP structure in 2007.

Without the PDP uniting, the PDP will lose before 5pm on February 25 2023
Iam in the north central and I'm telling you what is going on. The Muslim Muslim ticket has given Atiku an advantage in the north central.
Re: PDP Governors, Key NWC Members Weakened Atiku’s Yola Outing by zionstaar75: 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
asanausana91:
he will win all the 19 northern States.
keep dreaming,pdp is non existent in kwara,apc will win borno and yobe and kaduna. Kwakwanso will win kano,apc will get 40% votes in kano,benue kogi,kebbi,Nasarawa,jigawa,plateau.apc will also win katsina.its kind of lies you've been feeding the old man with abi?Peter obi has a better chance of becoming president than him.he'll come 3rd

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors, Key NWC Members Weakened Atiku’s Yola Outing by asanausana91: 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
zionstaar75:
keep dreaming,pdp is non existent in kwara,apc will win borno and yobe and kaduna. Kwakwanso will win kano,apc will get 40% votes in kano,benue kogi,kebbi,Nasarawa,jigawa,plateau.apc will also win katsina.its kind of lies you've been feeding the old man with abi?Peter obi has a better chance of becoming president than him.he'll come 3rd
hahahaaa. You know nothing about the north.
The Muslim Muslim ticket of APC has given Atiku great advantage in the north central.
I am speaking from the north so you should know that iam speaking what the northernerss are saying.
I hope you can remember how Lalong was attacked when he accepted to be the campaign director of Tinubu.
Re: PDP Governors, Key NWC Members Weakened Atiku’s Yola Outing by zionstaar75: 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
asanausana91:
hahahaaa. You know nothing about the north.
The Muslim Muslim ticket of APC has given Atiku great advantage in the north central.
I am speaking from the north so you should know that iam speaking what the northernerss are saying.
I hope you can remember how Lalong was attacked when he accepted to be the campaign director of Tinubu.
I live in kwara,pdp can't get 100k votes in kwara,am ready to bet 250k with u.
Re: PDP Governors, Key NWC Members Weakened Atiku’s Yola Outing by asanausana91: 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
zionstaar75:
I live in kwara,pdp can't get 100k votes in kwara,am ready to bet 250k with u.
use that 250 to buy medication after the election. I hope you see what happened to kwara state governor when he went to stop APC members from decamping to PDP. Do you Know that the minister of information will work against APC? Do you know that Buhari is not in support of Tinubu?
Re: PDP Governors, Key NWC Members Weakened Atiku’s Yola Outing by olufikunayo640: 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
Na by force to serve us? Him never serve us before as vice president ? Make him no serve us, we no need him service.Na by force to serve us? Him never serve us before as vice president ? Make him no serve us, we no need him service....
Re: PDP Governors, Key NWC Members Weakened Atiku’s Yola Outing by zionstaar75: 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
asanausana91:
use that 250 to buy medication after the election. I hope you see what happened to kwara state governor when he went to stop APC members from decamping to PDP. Do you Know that the minister of information will work against APC? Do you know that Buhari is not in support of Tinubu?
Lol!2018 video that they wan use collect money for atiku hand,baba ATM machine. He's been paying since 2007 and this na the last payment. Call anyone u know in kwara that video was 2018 at the ilorin descendant Union awards.u too think am?na governor go personally go stop youths from decamping?very dumb narrative. Bukola saraki is finished in kwara politics for the next 8years at least
Re: PDP Governors, Key NWC Members Weakened Atiku’s Yola Outing by asanausana91: 10:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
zionstaar75:
Lol!2018 video that they wan use collect money for atiku hand,baba ATM machine. He's been paying since 2007 and this na the last payment. Call anyone u know in kwara that video was 2018 at the ilorin descendant Union awards.u too think am?na governor go personally go stop youths from decamping?very dumb narrative. Bukola saraki is finished in kwara politics for the next 8years at least
why are you jumping the gun? Wait for only few months.
Re: PDP Governors, Key NWC Members Weakened Atiku’s Yola Outing by BMI01: 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
shortIGBOman:
E no mean. We in the North stand by our own. Naka sai naka. grin

But na Peter Obi I pity pass. Cause the North wont vote him, Yoruba won't vote him, cause IGBO People dey insult them daily. The South South won't vote him, cause them no like them. While most Igbo won't vote him, cause IGBO no like themselves. grin grin grin
can someone pls borrow this boy small sense.

Them just dey use the man dey catch cruise online m grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ali-modu Sheriff To Join APC On Thursday / Defection Battle: Buhari's Men Declare War On Saraki, Tambuwal And Ortom.. / What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.