Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,301 members, 7,846,345 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity (14981 Views)

Imo, Uzodinma Under Attack By Enemies – APC / End SARS Protest Are Sponsored By Enemies Of The Country (Photos) / Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by Rayjnr: 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Image123:

What money? Is the useless CBN governor not a professing Christian in charge of the money? Do you think good governance is about being in charge of the money? What a pity. How has OBJ, GEJ and PYO being in charge of anything benefitted the country any better?

Nice One, I love how you schooled him

1 Like

Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by Jesusloveyou: 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
It does not Matter if Shettima built the Pope's Cathedral!
Or Tinubu built the biggest church in Nigeria,
A Muslim- Muslim ticket is Dangerous and Disatrous for Nigeria.
There are Deep Spiritual Dimensions to these things , and the consequences are ruthless and beyond all these fairytale talks.

It will cause Undescribeable Calamities. The Signs are Everywhere!

Like I said before , beware of Baalaams and Gehazis! Beware of Hirelings! They will come out to say this and that! They are Hirelings! Their god is their belly!

Ask GOD to Open your Spiritual eyes!

I pity these blind folks!! I pity you!
are you more spiritual than me,
or more spiritual than those pastor's in support of Muslim Muslim ticket.
or you think is easy for a non Christian to build church.
you should also know that shettima is not a fanatic Muslim.
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by porthouse7(f): 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
If he likes let him go and rebuild a church in Jerusalem, we don't f*cking Care!

Peter Obi we know, Peter Obi for president
obi too dull to rule Nigeria
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by phorget(m): 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
CommonSense1967:
The Zombidient religious fanatics will not like this kind of information.
Peter Obi tuary and his are in for a shocker when the China man fails to win a single State.

Nobody is in competition with anybody, our emphasis is for us to have a better country.
Tinubu havent demostrated enough convinction but he rather sees the number one citizen position as his conquered position.
We are all suffering from buharis maladministration and we will need someone to get us out from such mess that tinubu himself brought upon us.
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by newnigerdelta00: 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
If he likes let him go and rebuild a church in Jerusalem, we don't f*cking Care!

Peter Obi we know, Peter Obi for president

Who be WE?
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
muykem:
Tinubu and Shetimma are not a religion bigotry. It's opposition that's fueling Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Peter Obi is not Biafra bigot or ipob bigot, it’s opposition that’s fueling Ipobian ticket.
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by Prudoh(m): 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
grin grin This their fmt no go work
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

Who be WE?

One Dey here, so na two, now we.
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
blamingthedevil:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

Lagos we Soweto get road pass, Una Dey craze I swear lol �, take care.
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by etrouble: 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
There are Deep Spiritual Dimensions to these things , and the consequences are ruthless and beyond all these fairytale talks.

Like I said before , beware of Baalaams and Gehazis! Beware of Hirelings! They will come out to say this and that! They are Hirelings! Their god is their belly!

Tell your Pastor to come out and contest against the Jagaban Borgu. The Jagaban Borgu already humiliated two Pastors at APC Primary, fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo and fake Pastor Tunde Bakare. Your own Pastor too can join the queue.

Meanwhile, my Catholic friend said I should tell you that if you are not a Catholic, then you are definitely not a Christian.

Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by etrouble: 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Lagos we Soweto get road pass, Una Dey craze I swear lol �, take care.

Show us the roads in your own State if Origin, abi that for slave trade dem buy you?
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
etrouble:

Show us the roads in your own State if Origin, abi that for slave trade dem buy you?

Go Epe.

Guy Nigeria Dey sick, the whole Nigeria, forget all these Una tribal bullshit, you see as them dey laugh for pictures you dey here dey wan flex muscle, for people Wey no send you.
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by Indispensable85(m): 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
Says any Christian who refuses to vote Tinubu/Shetimma lacks conscience

Warri-based fiery cleric, Reverend Dr. Stephen Gbejoro, is the founder of the popular Christ the Lord Church of God, Warri. In this interview, he speaks on key national issues, especially the Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket of the All Progressives Congress ,APC, and the position of Christian Association of Nigeria , CAN, among others.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/muslim-muslim-ticket-shettima-re-built-churches-destroyed-by-enemies-of-christianity-rev-gbejoro/

I expect so much tears on this thread from the zombedient fellows and IPOB slaves.
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by Iraloren: 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
Lol..... Scam loading in name of Election. I feel for my brothers who go enter APC trap . Well I believe eyes don Open .
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by Blackdisciple(m): 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
Funny enough
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by samirus: 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
Why can’t him present himself when they are looking for bishop to defend them .
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by Secondly: 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
Story for the gods
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by kwasoly(m): 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
Says any Christian who refuses to vote Tinubu/Shetimma lacks conscience

Warri-based fiery cleric, Reverend Dr. Stephen Gbejoro, is the founder of the popular Christ the Lord Church of God, Warri. In this interview, he speaks on key national issues, especially the Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket of the All Progressives Congress ,APC, and the position of Christian Association of Nigeria , CAN, among others.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/muslim-muslim-ticket-shettima-re-built-churches-destroyed-by-enemies-of-christianity-rev-gbejoro/

His rebuilding a church his boys destroyed. This one no be news
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by GoooodHardDick: 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
porthouse7:
obi too dull to rule Nigeria

Yet he's going rule you and your family. E pain you abi?

Peter Obi for president
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by Iamnotfearyou: 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
Where he said politics is of the world as if the world and politics itself were not created by God,got me doubting if he truly knows God......he sounded like a lost ship in the desert,so because shetima compensated churches that were destroyed by the monsters he created we should now adore him......this man is a babe in thought
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by mrvitalis(m): 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
rochas is a good man,
he has be a philanthropic even before he came into politics.
Are you from imo ? If no then shut up
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by mrvitalis(m): 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
Parachoko:
If it does not make sense to choose a Christian/Christian ticket, Nnamdi Azikwe won't have done it
Did he win ? Awolowo did it too did he win ?
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by orisa37: 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
IT'S A LIE.
NO REPENTANCE NO FORGIVENESS.
JESUS IS THE PROPITIATION FOR OUR SINS.
SO SHETTIMA IS STILL MOCKING THE GOODNESS OF GOD IN NIGERIA.
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by Ochelyko1: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
You see this is a pure evidence that this Rev dont have the Spirit of God, because if he did he would have know that God is in the business of saving Nigeria and Nigerians from the horror and terror perpetrating by those who dont want Nigeria peace and unity.

Peter Obi is the man God will use to bring down every strong hold.
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by Parachoko: 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
mrvitalis:

Did he win ? Awolowo did it too did he win ?
Awolowo lost

MKO Abiola won

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will win
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by hotseat: 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
The antecedents of this Gbejoro man characterizes him as a highly controversial and slightly deranged personality.

His core argument is that the Shit Man, sorry, Shettima, helped rebuild destroyed churches by Boko Haram and that singular act makes him a lover of Christendom!

Wow!

Quite myopic, if you ask me!

The goodness or "badness" of Shettima is not necessarily the issue at stake but a ticket that further polarizes the country along religious lines.

Even with a pastor as vice president, Buhari, a hardcore Islamist fundamentalist, has by his appointments, made the Islamic faith a prerequisite for such appointments.

That's to say certain positions are the exclusive preserve of Muslims.

To now kowtow to a Mu-Mu ticket, sorry Muslim-Muslim ticket under whatever guise, is like rewarding Buhari for his malfeasances.

Nigeria is more likely to survive any war but a religious war.

The Mu-Mu ticket marks a clear departure from reality to that of political expediency!

#NoToMu-MuTicket!
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by highness25(m): 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
seanwilliam:
Like for Peter obi share for tinubu
Una go always win for social media. Congratulations!
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by ransomed: 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2022
Oh ye OBIdient young people of God never you listen to this Emilokan servant of confusion. He is like the old prophet who decieved the young prophet to eat when God commanded him to abstain.
They are after your future, never listen to them
Thank you.
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by seunayantokun(m): 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2022
Any one in cassock in Nigeria today is a minister of the church and any trash from them must be newsworthy for the APC Muslim-Muslim ticket.
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by asanausana91: 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
The same shetima stop the teaching of CRS in Borno state.
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by Jking20(m): 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
God bless you for revealing the Truth.
Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by biotechshola(m): 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
Righteousness2:

Keep ascribing piety to yourself and keep making your thoughts your own scripture..I just hope you don't demean someone who's dear to the Almighty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Discharged & Acquitted Jonah Jang Of N6.3 Billion Corruption charges (pix) / Umahi: I Didn't Shun Journalists, My Media Aide Didn't Handle It Properly / CBN Spends ₦‎800 Billion On Currency Production, Destruction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.