Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,760 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere (14695 Views)

Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments / Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Burgerlomo: 6:30am On Aug 19, 2022
jacobs2015:
Weldone..... Continue

Na dem season be this.

If u gerrit, gud. If u no gerrit, forget abarrit.
angry grin

I gerrit fam grin in Broda Shaggi's voice grin
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Werjfjf29: 6:32am On Aug 19, 2022
:

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere by arsenal33: 6:32am On Aug 19, 2022
God1000:
So he's back from Harvard university
he has done a lot for surulere. What has your rep done for your constituents and constituency? The true people of surulere feel his presence and achievements

3 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere by arsenal33: 6:34am On Aug 19, 2022
adioolayi:
How many politicians currently holding a political office, can confidently hold a general meeting at their constituencies like Gbajabiamila has done

Most of them run to Abuja, only to return after next election circle..

Constituency engagement makes Politicians like Obasa, Yayi, Gbajabiamila and their father Tinubu very strong in Lagos well said. Haters cannot mention what their reps have achieved

cheesy cheesy
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere by sukkot: 6:41am On Aug 19, 2022
e carry body like portable grin
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere by aylive02(m): 6:51am On Aug 19, 2022
SocialJustice:
Election done reach, these fools done remember say Abuja no be their house.
. He's not the fool but the ones sitting with him
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Zetty177x: 6:58am On Aug 19, 2022
Our mumu no go ever do
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Zetty177x: 6:59am On Aug 19, 2022
adioolayi:
How many politicians currently holding a political office, can confidently hold a general meeting at their constituencies like Gbajabiamila has done

Constituency engagement makes Politicians like Obasa, Yayi, Gbajabiamila and their father Tinubu very strong in Lagos

cheesy cheesy

See statement....what will they even discuss at the meeting that will bring progress? Empty meeting without achievement
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:08am On Aug 19, 2022
adioolayi:

Constituency engagement makes Politicians like Obasa, Yayi, Gbajabiamila and their father Tinubu very strong in Lagos

cheesy cheesy

Did you just mention Obasa? Lol, when last did he have a constituency engagement?

Looo
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere by adioolayi(m): 7:10am On Aug 19, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

Did you just mention Obasa? Lol, when last did he have a constituency engagement?

Looo

I am saying what I know and certain of, the more reason I careful mentioned the ones I am sure of...go to his secretariat at Agege..you will understand.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:16am On Aug 19, 2022
adioolayi:

I am saying what I know and certain of, the more reason I careful mentioned the ones I am sure of...go to his secretariat at Agege..you will understand.

Well, you are definitely privy to some information I'm not. So I'll agree with you
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere by ZUBY77(m): 7:17am On Aug 19, 2022
Shameless urchins celebrating failures
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere by OBAOKITI: 7:23am On Aug 19, 2022
Election is around the corner
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere by LongBig(m): 7:40am On Aug 19, 2022
SocialJustice:

I bet you! At least he can dance because the environment is conducive and enabling, can we say same thing about your region? The region of the mkpumuniri the land children of hate came from

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere by IbadeHQ: 7:49am On Aug 19, 2022
aylive02:
. He's not the fool but the ones sitting with him

Say what I know. Go to his constituency and ask. Don't let hatred bequeath your sense of reasoning.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Abokilongthing: 7:49am On Aug 19, 2022
Why him nor go buga wen he done go start oxford university for degree and we get university for Nigeria ooo wen dem put for strike for 6 month now useless set of people
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere by bonnyhope: 8:12am On Aug 19, 2022
The so called educated Lagosians are so gullible
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere by SocialJustice: 8:20am On Aug 19, 2022
LongBig:

I bet you! At least he can dance because the environment is conducive and enabling, can we say same thing about your region? The region of the mkpumuniri the land children of hate came from
Check yourself into a mental asylum because I can see you're insane. Simply reading my post and you know I'm igbo? What arrogance and stupidity.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Khaysee: 9:01am On Aug 19, 2022
Surulere is doing well you can do better sir
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Mars16(m): 9:11am On Aug 19, 2022
SocialJustice:
Exactly, Nigerians be vote wisely it can't be over emphasized.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Kaiser20: 9:24am On Aug 19, 2022
In Nigeria it's very easy to be a bad leader unquestioned.
The more you inflict pains and suffering on your subjects, the more they worship you.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere by dam2000(m): 9:46am On Aug 19, 2022
This is the structure
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere by aylive02(m): 9:49am On Aug 19, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Say what I know. Go to his constituency and ask. Don't let hatred bequeath your sense of reasoning.

. Say this without crying
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere by rusher14: 9:53am On Aug 19, 2022
anonimi:

Upon all his exposure in the US where he was indicted for stealing, what has that translated into for Lagosians?
Ordinary free education for every child with enough teachers he and his progreThief APC a-looter comrades have failed to provide for 23 years of mega revenue growth, oil at $140, loans, PPP funds etc.
Even water in every building, no show.
Why do 20 million Lagosians enjoy sufferhead existence so much to allow these rogues continue to hold them hostage

Flood in London, Japan and Canada:

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere by dododawa1: 11:06am On Aug 19, 2022
ELECTION period,their will all remember HOME
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
SocialJustice:
Why not allow his people and the constituents of Surulere to be the judge of that.
You can’t be an indigene of Nkalagu and be lamenting of Lagos politician.
I’m living in Lagos and I can categorically say that the people of Surulere are pleased with him
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere by anonimi: 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2022
rusher14:
Flood in London, Japan and Canada:

Many thanks for sharing the pictures.
Is that why Britons, Japanese and Canadians are praying and fasting to japa to Lagos that ThiefNuibu made into a paradise of El dorado

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
anonimi:

Upon all his exposure in the US where he was indicted for stealing, what has that translated into for Lagosians?
Ordinary free education for every child with enough teachers he and his progreThief APC a-looter comrades have failed to provide for 23 years of mega revenue growth, oil at $140, loans, PPP funds etc.
Even water in every building, no show.
Why do 20 million Lagosians enjoy sufferhead existence so much to allow these rogues continue to hold them hostage

You are indegene of Anambra the erosion infested land, you are busy supporting Obi who was governor of that very failed state for 8 good years. Yet you are here online vilifying Lagos politicians notwithstanding that your saint Obi can’t do without living in the same Lagos Tinubu built. Make una dey get conscience
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere by anonimi: 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
You are indegene of Anambra the erosion infested land, you are busy supporting Obi who was governor of that very failed state for 8 good years. Yet you are here online vilifying Lagos politicians notwithstanding that your saint Obi can’t do without living in the same Lagos Tinubu built. Make una dey get conscience

Read before you reply.
How many of my posts support Obi? How many

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere by LongBig(m): 10:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
SocialJustice:
Check yourself into a mental asylum because I can see you're insane. Simply reading my post and you know I'm igbo? What arrogance and stupidity.

If truly the mental aspect is true as you said, you would have just laugh and waka pass, but for you to take your tome to reply shows definitely everything is okay from here. But come to think of it, why delaying your region? Be proud of your people even though you losing your mothers and fathers to them! Lol children of hate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Almajiris - Nigeria's Ticking Time Bomb / Swiss Govt Holds Talks With Nigeria On Repatriation Of Fresh $321m Abacha Loot / Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.