Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

I Want To Move Alone - Governor Nyesom Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Move Alone - Governor Nyesom Wike (1313 Views)

OPERATION STING: Governor Nyesom Wike Beefs Up Security In Rivers State / Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) / Minimum Wages: We Are Not Elected To Pay Salary Alone --- Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Move Alone - Governor Nyesom Wike by mubaudeenka: 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8UvEX8hovM

It is only those that have failed because they haven't done anything for their people that carry soldiers after leaving office. I don’t have one to follow me. Even if they give me, I won’t take. I want to move alone ---- Governor Nyesom Wike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72agnpCZvcg

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Want To Move Alone - Governor Nyesom Wike by PlayerMeji: 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
Asin, menh

Don't allow what happened to professor Peller happen to you, brah!

Professor Peller, a magician and one of the greatest exports Nigeria had then was on a TV show and he was asked if he was always with the power that allowed him perform his magic, he carelessly answered that Yes at all time except when he goes for his evening prayers being a Muslim.

Your guess is as good as mine..

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Want To Move Alone - Governor Nyesom Wike by marenalexander7: 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
Nigerian politicians forget that you are as important in politics as the resources you control, let's see how relevant you are after office.....he has done well for his people though..��

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Move Alone - Governor Nyesom Wike by danjumaisah: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
He emphasized PDP in River State o. Presidential level is for Obedient. God bless you Wike

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Move Alone - Governor Nyesom Wike by dangerousd071: 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Which okowa can boost and tell deltans where is their money� very corrupt and most wicked governor delta state has ever produce

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Move Alone - Governor Nyesom Wike by warripekin(m): 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Wike is wicked to PDP. Wike na sure man ,he will soon be Obidient. We move!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Move Alone - Governor Nyesom Wike by adeeyarhabdulla: 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
Wike get mouth abeg. His projects speaks for him.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Move Alone - Governor Nyesom Wike by WhizdomXX(m): 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
Levels. Gov. Okowa no fit try am for here. Uvwie youths go serve am violence straight up.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Move Alone - Governor Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
okkkkk
Re: I Want To Move Alone - Governor Nyesom Wike by Blessforever: 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
This Man
Re: I Want To Move Alone - Governor Nyesom Wike by WonderManly(m): 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
Bye Bye
Re: I Want To Move Alone - Governor Nyesom Wike by Prince111111: 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
This Guy is talking too much chai
Re: I Want To Move Alone - Governor Nyesom Wike by Righthussle: 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
G
Re: I Want To Move Alone - Governor Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Asin, menh

Don't allow what happened to professor Peller happen to you, brah!

Professor Peller, a magician and one of the greatest exports Nigeria had then was on a TV show and he was asked if he was always with the power that allowed him perform his magic, he carelessly answered that Yes at all time except when he goes for his evening prayers being a Muslim.

Your guess is as good as mine..

Seriously
Re: I Want To Move Alone - Governor Nyesom Wike by PlayerMeji: 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
Yes sir!

The killers came some months later just as he was about to pray his evening prayers and ratatatatatata... He was gone! Just like that..

So Wike should be careful what he wishes for...

Jennifer663:

Seriously
Re: I Want To Move Alone - Governor Nyesom Wike by Googledotcom: 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
Prince111111:
This Guy is talking too much chai
Are you jealous that your state government is not commissioning project ?

Jealousy is allowed sha.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Move Alone - Governor Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Yes sir!

The killers came some months later just as he was about to pray his evening prayers and ratatatatatata... He was gone! Just like that..

So Wike should be careful what he wishes for...

Perfectly said.
Re: I Want To Move Alone - Governor Nyesom Wike by StormpyBee: 11:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
grin

(1) (Reply)

Hausa Sheikh Tells Members To Vote Atiku Because He's Fair To All Groups (Video) / Jubilation As Hausas Campaign For Peter Obi In The North / Meet Yusuf Alabi, The Viral Boy In Peter Obi's Lagos Rally(Video Interview)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.