Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,072 members, 7,863,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

LASG Rellocates NRC Staff After Acquiring The Old Staff Quarters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Rellocates NRC Staff After Acquiring The Old Staff Quarters (22681 Views)

Lagos Builds New Staff Quarters For Nigerian Railway Corporation / President Buhari Commissions Newly Acquired Staff Quarters Of Defence Agency / Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Rellocates NRC Staff After Acquiring The Old Staff Quarters by almarthins(m): 9:43am On Aug 21, 2022
Mandate2023:

I know u won't mention that DOT nation shithole u came from cheesy grin

It is silly of you to think that you re more lagosian than I. Some of you don't even have a single root in Lagos, yet you will be bragging about what you don't have. My grandfather was the baale of awoyokun, ilupeju. With two existing properties there. I was born in Lagos, grew up here and had properties here too. Now, Do you want to tell me that you re more lagosian than i?
Re: LASG Rellocates NRC Staff After Acquiring The Old Staff Quarters by Mandate2023: 10:28am On Aug 21, 2022
almarthins:

It is silly of you to think that you re more lagosian than I. Some of you don't even have a single root in Lagos, yet you will be bragging about what you don't have. My grandfather was the baale of awoyokun, ilupeju. With two existing properties there. I was born in Lagos, grew up here and had properties here too. Now, Do you want to tell me that you re more lagosian than i?

What is ur grandfather name pls?

I mean the acclaimed baale of awoyokun ilupeju inward oshodi
Re: LASG Rellocates NRC Staff After Acquiring The Old Staff Quarters by obyno82: 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2022
Batam:

FYI, na the same Lagos we dey too, agbero has been existence long before Tinubu administration. Have you heard the name 'Bayo Success'

Agbero is all over Nigeria even ya Pitobi get agberos for back too

In other states no governor openly identifies with Agberos, unlike in Lagos they have special privileges and they are like mini gods in the town.
Re: LASG Rellocates NRC Staff After Acquiring The Old Staff Quarters by Murphyenemuwe: 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ports in the east won't bring development cos you're bitter. You're complaining of corruption in Lagos where we've seen notable achievement and you mischievously left out your region where there's nothing to show for it. You're no where near the yorubas do rest
obyno82:

Do you know what good governance is? you guys just wake up and talk nonsense because you are used to junk. if you know the monumental corruption in Lagos you will fear. The fact that the federation is skewed is why no one knows but i pray the day we practice true federalism and ports in the east are expanded like Apapa and Tincan and people move businesses there that is when you will understand the rubbish in Lagos and the debts Tinubu and his 39 thieves have piled up.
Re: LASG Rellocates NRC Staff After Acquiring The Old Staff Quarters by obyno82: 10:17am On Aug 22, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
Ports in the east won't bring development cos you're bitter. You're complaining of corruption in Lagos where we've seen notable achievement and you mischievously left out your region where there's nothing to show for it. You're no where near the yorubas do rest

See the hatred in your heart. Ports in the east will not bring development, imagine that rubbish from you who is the bitter person here? you are scared because you know the implication of that move.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola: Why Pantami Annoyed Some Persons In Buhari’s Cabinet / Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC / Lagos Admits Dumping 371 Residents In Osun, Labels Them Miscreants, Beggars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.