Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Do Not Begin, End In Lagos - Keyamo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Do Not Begin, End In Lagos - Keyamo (17981 Views)

EndSARS: Nigerian Army Disbands Legal Team, Pulls Out Of Lagos Judicial Panel / EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) / Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Do Not Begin, End In Lagos - Keyamo by Eleyigidgan: 7:31am On Aug 19, 2022
dawnomike:
Keyamo's way of life is fast trending towards that of Fani Kayode...
festus speaks the bitter truth that pigs don't want to hear, unlike kayode that's widely known for being mentally derailed

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Do Not Begin, End In Lagos - Keyamo by duduade: 7:34am On Aug 19, 2022
When will this guy be kidnapped

He is a disgrace to the youths age group
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Do Not Begin, End In Lagos - Keyamo by Leoleo1(m): 7:56am On Aug 19, 2022
Rubbish. "Some youths in the north opposed them" to what effect? Where is SARS today? Who won? The opposing northern youths?
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Do Not Begin, End In Lagos - Keyamo by Blackdisciple(m): 8:01am On Aug 19, 2022
Zetty177x:
But u guys paid those guys in the north na...to support SARS...

Anyway indirectly campaigning for us the OBIDIENT MOVEMENT....Nigeria is not Lagos....Edo nor be Lagos....the other side please take note

North did not protest
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Do Not Begin, End In Lagos - Keyamo by Blackdisciple(m): 8:02am On Aug 19, 2022
Then you have no idea of what is coming
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Do Not Begin, End In Lagos - Keyamo by Bollinga: 8:29am On Aug 19, 2022
Keyamo is a fool. He just shot APC on the leg. The mumu should have keep quite on issues regarding End sars. Now some youths supporting Tinubu and also participated in Endsars will be having second thought now for bring them back to memory line.

Most APC are slowpoke
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Do Not Begin, End In Lagos - Keyamo by sonofthunder: 9:05am On Aug 19, 2022
OkCornel:
I like how Keyamo is indirectly campaigning for his opponents. Keep it up.

MEANWHILE - Question of the Day

Should Nigerians vote for Tinubu & APC or Stone them?

Just as how a randy man would promise a lady heaven and earth, only to abandon her when he eventually has his way, that’s exactly what APC has done to Nigerians from 2015 till date.

How can we forget the key role Tinubu played in foisting this disastrous government on Nigerians and wasted 7+ years which can never be recovered from our lifespan.

Tinubu and APC promised a lot to Nigerians in 2014.

Infact, one the APC stalwarts back then was so confident that he boldly claimed Nigerians should stone them if they fail in 2 years!

Nigerians, should Tinubu and APC be stoned for their failures or not?

Screenshot 1 & 2 - Some of the campaign promises in 2014

Screenshot 3 - Today’s reality

Screenshot 4 - APC stalwart telling Nigerians to stone them if they fail after 2 years.

Did APC fail Nigerians? If yes…
SHOULD NIGERIANS STONE TINUBU & APC or not?

Click like for “Stone them”
Click share for “Vote them”

Since we no stone them, e mean say them no fail na

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We have never had good leadership in Nigeria.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Do Not Begin, End In Lagos - Keyamo by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:06am On Aug 19, 2022
UselessBuharist:
This loose mouth will so reduce APC votes in every region, he talk anyhow.

Anyway that’s what we pray for, there shall be confusion in the camp of the evil party

His mission is to reduce the votes... so is a very welcome development grin grin

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Do Not Begin, End In Lagos - Keyamo by Shascky33: 9:08am On Aug 19, 2022
But for a fact, Nothern youths were not hardly hit by the activities of sars. Cultural difference is one reason, the youths down south are more westernized in dressing, engage more in internet scam and cultism. Notherners have their shortcomings too but when you look at the kind of youths that assembled in Lagos protest and their reasons for the protest, you will see that the average youth up north does'nt feel obliged to support the protest.
The absence of sars today is contributing to the rise of insecurity in the north. They have created a void that have'nt been filled.
Among the multitudes who engaged or supported that protest, only a few did legit businesses and they where innocently paying the price for the sins of the majority which drew them into the protest.
Sars ventured into extra judiciary onslaught which at some point made them worst than the people they where fighting.
End sars movement won't have any impact on the nothern electorates who are voting ATIKOWA.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Do Not Begin, End In Lagos - Keyamo by jrusky(m): 9:11am On Aug 19, 2022
Sorry Endsars was never a political movement or political party and has no affliation to politics all we demaned for then was SARS must die and it died full stop, so anyone who make any attempt to politicise it should be dealt with ruthlessly.

We want to celebrate our falling heros at the toll gate but not turning it to political gathering I repeat the DSS, the police and the army should be very ruthless with anyone who try to use it as a political tool.

When we started this endsars it was with no bad intention but pure driven home our point to a logical end but unfortunately some miscreants turned it bloody and we lost comrades in a very strange circumstances.

Endsars is a national thing and not Lagos thing I repeat anyone that try to misbehave should be arrest, detain, send to court and jail for a minimum of 2 year with no fine or bail option let the person go and be campaigning for his political party inside prison.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Do Not Begin, End In Lagos - Keyamo by OkCornel(m): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2022
sonofthunder:

Since we no stone them, e mean say them no fail na

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We have never had good leadership in Nigeria.

Nigerians never stone them because Nigerians are always quick to forget.

Na why I dey bring these things out, make people dey see am dey use their senses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Do Not Begin, End In Lagos - Keyamo by MrUchenna1(m): 9:33am On Aug 19, 2022
“You know how they say that clowns are very funny in public and are really sad at home?
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Do Not Begin, End In Lagos - Keyamo by Ochebaba: 9:47am On Aug 19, 2022
You need brain fixing and God. Nonsense advocate my foot, can you go to the western word and open your mouth to say rubbish. Idiot
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Do Not Begin, End In Lagos - Keyamo by brideman: 9:58am On Aug 19, 2022
it is plus minus

Mr. SAN, your permutation calculation is wrong, try use regression analysis
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Do Not Begin, End In Lagos - Keyamo by Shascky33: 9:59am On Aug 19, 2022
Starboytwo:
Nigeria is Lagos my brother
Simpleton lagosians who think the world starts and end in lagos.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Do Not Begin, End In Lagos - Keyamo by sencekompis: 10:09am On Aug 19, 2022
DON'T ALLOW IBO YOUTHS TO DESTROY LAGOS. They have hidden agendas
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Do Not Begin, End In Lagos - Keyamo by Zetty177x: 10:12am On Aug 19, 2022
Blackdisciple:

North did not protest

Granted. But they converged supporting ENDSARS. I will say they gathered that they support SARS....did I say they protested? Read my post again
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Do Not Begin, End In Lagos - Keyamo by hush15: 10:17am On Aug 19, 2022
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/endsars-nigeria-does-not-begin-end-in-lagos-keyamo/

Exactly, Nigeria is never Lagos, so Tinubu should goan rest cos we can't allow him treat Nigeria, the way he handles Lagos.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Do Not Begin, End In Lagos - Keyamo by Omazik: 10:35am On Aug 19, 2022
Is 'Keyamu' saying that the youths and the life of those killed in the end sars protest does not matter? We Shall See
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Do Not Begin, End In Lagos - Keyamo by modsfucker: 10:37am On Aug 19, 2022
seunaj:

Swear say there is no 1 single northerner there that day. Swear

1 single Northerner in Lagos, I don't know, I thought we're talking about visible involvement, not some assumption.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Do Not Begin, End In Lagos - Keyamo by Zetty177x: 10:44am On Aug 19, 2022
Blackdisciple:

North did not protest

But the held placards supporting SARS...so we can call it rally. Abi I say them protest? Did u see that in my earlier comment
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Do Not Begin, End In Lagos - Keyamo by DWickedLandLord: 10:50am On Aug 19, 2022
Read in between the lines...
None of these old guys respect the youth voter

And your apathy proves them right everytime
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Do Not Begin, End In Lagos - Keyamo by DWickedLandLord: 10:52am On Aug 19, 2022
alcuin:
Well, fact is Nigeria does not begin and end in Lagos.

I've also noticed how Lagos people think they are the bread and butter of Nigeria.

But Keyamo is wrong by talking about EndSARS in a bad taste. A very large section of Southern youths were involved until it was hijacked by hoodlums and IPOB.

Not only ipob. Even Masquerades sef
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Do Not Begin, End In Lagos - Keyamo by snitchbitch: 10:58am On Aug 19, 2022
Where is EEDRIS ABDULKAREEM?
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Do Not Begin, End In Lagos - Keyamo by TheGift: 11:03am On Aug 19, 2022
hisexcellency34:

This guys is Yarning dust.

Lagos has the largest number of youths by states in Nigeria. But beyond that, EndSARS did not only happen in Lagos? It eve started in Delta state before spread to Abuja and many other states across the country.

Keyamo is a clown.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Do Not Begin, End In Lagos - Keyamo by basybasy: 11:05am On Aug 19, 2022
hisexcellency34:

Don't worry Keyamo. The major sponsors and promoters are Nnmadi KANU's boys. We were surprised to see them destroying our public infrastructures in Yoruba land. We just want tell them to go back to Igbo land to destroy everything there.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Do Not Begin, End In Lagos - Keyamo by basybasy: 11:05am On Aug 19, 2022
hisexcellency34:

Don't worry Keyamo. The major sponsors and promoters are Nnmadi KANU's boys. We were surprised to see them destroying our public infrastructures in Yoruba land. We just want to tell them to go back to Igbo land to destroy everything there.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Do Not Begin, End In Lagos - Keyamo by Allisgud: 11:05am On Aug 19, 2022
Senior advocate of nonentities,just watch how the youth will design a billboard for him
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Do Not Begin, End In Lagos - Keyamo by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 19, 2022
Cool...
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Do Not Begin, End In Lagos - Keyamo by TNORWAY: 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
OkCornel:

Nigerians never stone them because Nigerians are always quick to forget.

Na why I dey bring these things out, make people dey see am dey use their senses.
good dey sir

grin
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Youths Do Not Begin, End In Lagos - Keyamo by kevwemike: 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2022
Maybe is talking about paid APC youth, we are not fools Nigerian youths don wakeup. 2023 is not far again my PVC all my family members PVC and friends are for LP, never again will a dieing old men rule this nation again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali / Amnesty International drags Badeh, Ihejirika, others to ICC for War Crimes - AI / How We Plan To Create 100,000 Jobs In Nigeria — UK Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.