Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (19218 Views)

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting / Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting by sharpwriter(m): 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
angry

Baba, I sent you a PM, please check... Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting by Pqw1: 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
cool
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting by Midas01: 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2022
May you never see anything good in your life.
Kollins11:
Make the pastor go do DNA test before E celebrate that child. These daughters of jezebel are pure evil.

Meanwhile.. I believe this is a curse and not a blessing, after 13 years only to give birth to a female child. Bad news

I don talk am before and I go still talk am again ***the day I go mistakenly born girl child, I go cry like say....... ***

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting by Daxray07(m): 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2022
Typical African mentality. Una go forget to mention Doctors and IVF that played a major role instead of making others to believe by waiting only without proper medical assistance can help couples to procreate. God can do anything but make una still dey tell people the whole gist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting by Valkrie: 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2022
post=115848964:
Update From . COM

A South Africa-based Nigerian pastor, Paul Martins and his wife, Funmi Martins, have welcomed their first child, a baby girl after 13 years of waiting, Reports.

The Couple's friends, colleagues, family and church members took to Facebook on Thursday, August 18, As Sighted By to congratulate them.

"Congratulations to Pastors Paul and Pastor Funmi Martins on the delivery of a bouncing Baby Girl. After 13 years of waiting on God with diligence and God did not fail. We celebrate with you for this miracle. The LORD has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes. May your home remain blessed in Jesus name. We love you." One Of His Friends Wrote.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

I know all them brainwashed would be shouting Praise da lord now. ....but the fact remains that probably IVF came to their rescue...!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting by LeanonGOD(m): 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
Praise GOD.
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting by Emdebby2: 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
What God cannot do does not exist. Congratulations.
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting by Procarpenter: 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2022
Congrats �
Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting by Procarpenter: 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
Call or WhatsApp me for your roofing work and roofing sheet installation with 20% discount going on With 100% warranty on all my work I work worldwide contact me through my signature below

Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting by tafat: 11:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
Wow, this is really good news, congrats to them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? / Our Teens, Their Dressing, A Moral Decadence, Who Do We Blame? / If A Friend Owes You Money And Doesnt Want To Pay Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.