Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) (41899 Views)

Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kano (pictures) / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) / South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) by Durabest: 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2022
Abdul05:
Hate politics supporters.... grin cheesy cheesy
lgbos want Biafra not Nigeria president,peter obi is wasting his time.Tinubu is our next president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
Nationalpikin:
Peter obi is a national movement. Join for a greater Nigeria

This PO no de sleep or rest?

He is so tireless..

God pls pick his call this time..

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) by Lezzlie(m): 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
XerXers:
PDP monopoly in Enugu state will soon end
Enugu has lost her place and pride in South East due to the docile and incompetent regime of Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) by Chris2863(m): 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
Abdul05:
Hate politics supporters.... grin cheesy cheesy
your comment is not comprehensive enough, would you mind rephrasing that
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) by SmartPolician: 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
XerXers:

I prefer Frank Nweke Jr of APGA.

Dude is a bright mind and technocrat
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) by Ogbuji800(m): 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
What happened in Kenya have thought all of us a lesson. Those saying obi don't have structure we will prove you wrong comes 2023.the youths are ready, we must liberate ourselves from this political boundage.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) by Halo22: 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
This is just for a start ooooo.... Enugu is woto woto for Labour party.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) by Komu1048(m): 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
XerXers:

Conglomeration of disgusted fragments forming Zombidients
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) by Oluwalifted: 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
How come no single person in the town hall is wearing Obi's campaign material?

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) by DesignMaestro(m): 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
Wetin be this?!!!

Dis wan na one ward for Enugu abi na the whole Enugu State?

And you guys are celebrating! This Obidents self, una mumu no get rival

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) by alcuin(m): 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
DesignMaestro:
Wetin be this?!!!

Most of them have never really followed Nigeria elections that's why they carried away by mediocrity.

There's nothing massive in that crowd.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) by Abdul05: 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
Durabest:
lgbos want Biafra not Nigeria president,peter obi is wasting his time.Tinubu is our next president.
correct
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) by DesignMaestro(m): 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2022
alcuin:

Most of them have never really followed Nigeria elections that's why they carried away by mediocrity.

There's nothing massive in that crowd.
I wonder o.
They don't know that hyping is nothing but self deception which can't win election.
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) by NigeriaB(m): 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Labour party my niggarrrr

You be correct nigarr
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) by drlateef: 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
DOTian:
The two criminal candidates of the corrupt elite representing The APC and The PDP are about to be shamed. These gangs of vampires that have held this epileptic amalgam down for generations are about to be outhustled, outmaneuvered and outcompeted in this election. This might be the last chance Nigerians have to break totally from the past and wrestle power back from the hands of these evil tormentors that have pillaged this country since the 60s.

Just to remind you: Peter Obi Was a PDP member and Was part of Jonathan economic team. He left PDP two months ago. So he is part of those who created this mess. Do you know that?

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) by DOTian: 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
drlateef:

Just to remind you: Peter Obi Was a PDP member and Was part of Jonathan economic team. He left PDP two months ago. So he is part of those who created this mess. Do you know that?

Essentially you're saying that Peter Obi is the same as Tinupoo and Atiku, right?
I think that 99% of Nigerians know that your lying if you think so
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) by nighthawk1: 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
The OBIDATTI MOVEMENT should not forget the governors, senators and house of rep members too.

After May 29, 2023 its the turn of those hiding in MDA's. They are all part of the rot.
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) by azpekuliar: 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
Abdul05:
Hate politics' supporters.... grin cheesy cheesy

No more Twitter party jibes again? You go soon taya
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) by one4GOD(f): 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
Nationalpikin:
Peter obi is a national movement. Join for a greater Nigeria
If i mo joom LP PP what i gain��
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) by SultanYoung: 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
Saskay44:
No structure
I pray you live old to be mocked like this.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) by drlateef: 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
DOTian:

Essentially you're saying that Peter Obi is the same as Tinupoo and Atiku, right?
I think that 99% of Nigerians know that your lying if you think so

99% of those who have no brain and are forgetful, yes!!!. Not smart and intelligent people. Tinubu is not in their category. He never ruled NIGERIA nor participated in ruling NIGERIA in the past.
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) by Ddokie: 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
NigeriaB:

You be correct nigarr

Apart from core APC/PDP members, U no fit see any edo man wey no dey support LP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) by usmanbaba(m): 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
Gathering of ipob u meant ���
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) by Emola12(m): 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
Abdul05:
Hate politics' supporters.... grin cheesy cheesy
EWU Tinubu Pele ooo
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) by Daniel76: 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
DOTian:
The two criminal candidates of the corrupt elite representing The APC and The PDP are about to be shamed. These gangs of vampires that have held this epileptic amalgam down for generations are about to be outhustled, outmaneuvered and outcompeted in this election. This might be the last chance Nigerians have to break totally from the past and wrestle power back from the hands of these evil tormentors that have pillaged this country since the 60s.
All I know you can't see vote in North
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) by sirp9898(m): 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
obiekunie01:
I no even understand how labour party whn i no even know say them dey exist before - just all of a sudden begin dey gather plenty people everywhere like this!

How are they doing it? i mean how does an unknown party just come out of nowhere and become a menace to other heavy weight parties??
Is not the party
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) by XerXers: 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
Cherrybae:
With this Peter obi can never won a polling unit in the South East.

If his own people can't support him I wonder who will support him.

Imagine 30 persons only in a Town Hall meeting in Peter Obi region.

Indeed igbos are the enemies of igbos
The hall is filled, this is massive spillover outside the hall

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) by XerXers: 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
DesignMaestro:
Wetin be this?!!!

This na people wey no get seat inside the hall

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) by plaindealer: 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
See sadness and sorrow in the face, no happiness, no joy......

They know they are not going anywhere, pandora don lose already.. grin grin

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) by DOTian: 3:16am On Aug 20, 2022
Daniel76:
All I know you can't see vote in North
You said the same thing in 2015 and 2019, how did that work out for you ? Today who are the ones burning brooms?
You can vote in an iguana as president, your choice! At the end, you will be the ones to fly from Kaduna to Abuja because your roads are now impassable..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) / Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) / Bayelsa: 8 Lawmakers, 11 Commissioners, 6 LGA Chairmen, 83 Councillors Decamp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.