Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? (43803 Views)

Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy Or A Setup? / Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? / Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by opascal74(m): 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
Beautyblogger:

You're very, very wicked and stupid.

You are the stupid one here.... Saint idiot? If ure not married u fit tell us say na only one dick wey dey knack you? If ure married can u swear you got married as a virgin? Na thunder go roast ur puna there.

Yes I agree say chairman Bleep up but this can happen to anybody, he came here for advice and if you have none to answer kindly shutdown ur stupid speaker (mouth) that only works when stupid stuff is about to come out. Ure sounding like one of those goat that is been raised by a female fowl. U dey judge person like say u na Saint, or any of us here na Saint.
Even if you get stupid advice to give ure free but don't insult the guy without saying any reasonable thing. Advance olosho

4 Likes

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
I feel this is a scam

1... no right thinking lady will find out in lass than 2weeks and the first to hear or know is the mother, e no dey possible, she go first tell you b4 anyone else

2.. them telling you about marriage gave them out

3.. less than 3weeks pregnancy no dey show instantly if I'm correct o, I think it starts from 3 to four weeks old.. cus the symptoms go dey like say u get malaria or small sickness and after treatment, u go still dey notice small small, another way na when the person miss their monthly period, she thinks it's delayed or something... guy no let anybody run you street...

Make I tell you a lie on how to tell ur babe

1.. tell her you went to a party with one of ur friend, and u were given a cake and drink

You innocently took them and u were knocked out, you went to sleep ,the next day u saw yourself at home,and the girl,u were naked and u asked wassup and was told she took u home with uber

U were angry with her and sent her away only for her to start saying she's pregnant.....

2...if truly the pregnancy is not yours, deny ever doing anything with her

Just meet ur babe and tell her that ur ex of how many years came to you and was saying that she learnt that I am getting married and she will spoil ur marriage, even ur friends were now telling you that she's telling everyone that she's pregnant for you

While talking squeeze face like say u dey irritated and disgusted
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by zakkxx: 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
Never marry a woman because she is pregnant! Don’t allow any body to pressure you! Two, this is the disadvantage of fornication! This mistake might make u loose your soul mate which u are about to get married to!! She might have hard the news you are getting married and she rush to get pregnant from you or another person to hook u! After birth get a DNA b4 u take the child! Live with your consequences I have no mercy for you! Ask God for forgiveness first!!

3 Likes

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by GboyegaD(m): 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
It isn't yours. She can't be two weeks pregnant as pregnancy is counted from the 1st day of last menstrual period. Tell her you aren't coming and demand a DNA in advance. She will open up and if she doesn't, Wai till the child is born and once it is confirmed the baby isn't yours get her sorry ass jailed.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Jefferyhi86(m): 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
Devil didn't struck anything, Na u carry ur prick struck

1 Like

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by UncleJudax(m): 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
If woman get belle for you, and you don't wish to marry her/at the moment, make she born am.

Don't Mary out of guilt/pity or by coersion.

1 Like

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by fman(m): 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
itslinkin4005:
bros you are not responsible for that pregnancy.
Make I no advice am?
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by JudgeNotHi: 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
I am very glad I voiced out. I feel much better getting this off my chest. Thanks to everyone.

Meeting with my family (my mum in person) to tell her first hand how I messed up. I think I have found enough strength to tell it all to her.

1 Like

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by fman(m): 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
opascal74:

You are the stupid one here.... Saint idiot? If ure not married u fit tell us say na only one dick wey dey knack you? If ure married can u swear you got married as a virgin? Na thunder go roast ur puna there.

Yes I agree say chairman Bleep up but this can happen to anybody, he came here for advice and if you have none to answer kindly shutdown ur stupid speaker (mouth) that only works when stupid stuff is about to come out. Ure sounding like one of those goat that is been raised by a female fowl. U dey judge person like say u na Saint, or any of us here na Saint.
Even if you get stupid advice to give ure free but don't insult the guy without saying any reasonable thing. Advance olosho

Calm down bro
No mind the stupid girl
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by naijainstinct: 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
Beautyblogger:

So he can go jump in a Lagoon or turn to a eunuch.
Okay. I hope your brother jumps into the lagoon first. Have a good evening.

1 Like

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by monimekaz(m): 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
JudgeNotHi:
I need help. Could she be saying the truth or she's trying to hook.

I'm in a very stable relationship and as a matter fact, I'll be getting married to the love of my world, the one whom my heart continuously long for daily in next month.

Nevertheless, there's this lady whom happened to be an old friend for about 2 years now. We've been very close chat buddies and virtually could discuss anything online to each other (I mean anything). On one occasion, she suggested we meet up at my place to watch a movie Twilight together. Well, since I wasn't doing anything in particular for the weekend and my fiance wasn't in town, why not? (Trust me, my intents was pure and genuine).

The Saturday came, and we did have a lovely time together until the devil struck. One thing led to another and we both ended up kissing and eventually had sex. I wasn't careless not to have not used a protection but I could remember the condom coming off at a Point and was quickly replaced with another new one. Trust me guyz, we both felt bad immediately after the incident and both apologized to one another and that was it.

Fast forward to the present, I got a call from her for the first time after that incident (I had to cut off all communication with her after what happened) and she broke the news to me that she was feeling a little different which prompted her to go do a test, and to my greatest shock, she said it came out positive, SHE IS PREGNANT!!!

How is this even possible? We made our precisely on the 30th of July and the test results shows she's about 2weeks pregnant (Note: the test results shows it was carried out on the 12th of August. Moreover, I never even released when the condom came off into her and we had to remove it. How is it possible?

Now, the mother called and even asked to see me in person that, the daughter already explained all that ensued between us, and I should come and let's discuss our next move, that no daughter of hers gives birth outside wedlock.

In all these, I am so confused. The honest truth is, I never told the lady in particular I was getting married in the month of September. My wife to be does know her as just a friend and that's all but kept my wedding plans away from the lady despite how opened we were to each other.

Nairalanders, I am so confused. I have cried, begged her, pleaded with her to come clean with me, but she insists I was the only one she meet within that time frame. Even in the presence of her mother, she kept asking her, are you sure? She kept insisting I was the only one she had sex with last month.

My world is presently on pause mode as I don't know what to thing anymore. But I am 99.9% sure I am not responsible for the pregnancy. I even requested she used my hospital for a second test and it still came out positive.

I am currently, planning on telling my wife to be the whole truth and before then, involve our counselling pastor. I can't bring myself to tell my family despite the fact her mother keep insisting she comes to see my mother.

My inner most being tells me I am been set up, because I remember vividly on that night, she kept insisting I remove the condom that it was hurting her but I insisted.

Could the pregnancy be truly mine? Do I come clean to my babe? Do I just runaway? So many questions and I am deeply depressed and sad on how I got myself into the terrible mess. At this moment, I deserve whatever insults is thrown at me. I truly deserve them, BUT I NEVER FOR ONCE DOUBT my love for my wife to be, I truly love her...

Bros make we no lie oooo ...You be mumu
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2022
JudgeNotHi:

Quite difficult. I think I should break it to the lady's family I am getting married.
Oga, go and marry your fiancée before spilling any shiii.
What if it’s a setup?
What if you’re not the one responsible?
A girl getting pregnant isn’t a criteria for marriage. Even married couples dey dissolve marriage, talk more of baby mamas. Sound it to the girl’s ears, I CANNOT MARRY YOU!!! You don’t beg or try to pacify or mince words. Madam, I am not responsible. Until paternity test says otherwise, forget it! Watch her fear! You know how many guys wey don dey father another man pikin because say dem loose guard?
Abeg use your 6
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Konjiboii: 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2022
This is what we keep preaching about here but people just choose to be mumu, same mumu attitude in selecting Obi when it's obvious it's for everyone own good.

From my personal experiences, I can swear with your right balls that bitch is lying and trying to set you up, don't fret. Just tell her no problem that you will accept responsibility the baby is yours when she gives birth and run DNA, when she sees how determined you are and knows how the gist will eventually cast she will stop disturbing you and confess to her mother. During this period don't tell your main babe what happened, just keep being the smeagol you are with your precious.

NB: to all MEN ,make una dey try watch Maury ,e go shock you say most of this women no know who their baby's daddy are.
Pregnancy no suppose dey scare una again, just run DNA sharpedly get rest of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
pregnancy test positive 12 days after having sex?!?!?! what kind of pregnancy is that??!!? bro, the babe was either pregnant already and istrying to pin someone else's baby on you and/or she is NOT pregnant and just want to blackmail you into marrying her with this fake pregnancy story....either way, you will probably lose your gf in the same process, and hopefully that will be a great lesson for you to learn.

either way, you have shown the world that you cant be trusted, unfaithful, deceitful and lack control. what person in their right mind would want to marry someone like that?!?!

BTW if your girl goes to watch movies in a cozy setting with dudes, would you like that?!?!?

It's possible! You never jam science when it comes to pregnancy cry
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Ngozi123(f): 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
pregnancy test positive 12 days after having sex?!?!?! what kind of pregnancy is that??!!? bro, the babe was either pregnant already and istrying to pin someone else's baby on you and/or she is NOT pregnant and just want to blackmail you into marrying her with this fake pregnancy story....either way, you will probably lose your gf in the same process, and hopefully that will be a great lesson for you to learn.

either way, you have shown the world that you cant be trusted, unfaithful, deceitful and lack control. what person in their right mind would want to marry someone like that?!?!

BTW if your girl goes to watch movies in a cozy setting with dudes, would you like that?!?!?

It's possible. Especially if she's pregnant with twins or multiples.

@OP, she might be telling the truth. There's some early detector pregnancy tests that will show a positive result even 1-2 weeks after conception. You should have her do an ultrasound to get a more accurate result, though.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Tell her you want another test with your own doctor.
Arrange with your doctor to abort the baby if positive without her knowledge. If negative, play along.

If she refuses the test, ignore her and move on with your life.

You no get sense walahi, OP if you comot the belle, God go punish ooo. You might be childless ooo.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Beautyblogger: 7:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
naijainstinct:
Okay. I hope your brother jumps into the lagoon first. Have a good evening.

My brother who is planning a wedding will not be fooling around, stacking condoms, and going to chilax at a woman's.

But you lots can't relate because you clearly think with your D!!

Lool! I'm having a good evening, the only person who isn't having a "good evening" per se is the bedswerver of an Op and....maybe you!

Go sit in a corner and stroke yourself before you commit another atrocity like your irresponsible friend, vermin.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Touchfarm: 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
JudgeNotHi:
We are both adults, she's 27yrs and I am 33yrs.

Then do as I adviced. Tell your lawyer to draft a legal document that you will take care of her till she gives birth and you will run paternity test , if the child is not yours, she will pay damages to the sum of #30 million naira and if she is not able to pay, she will go to jail for a long time. Let she and her parents both sign the document.

They won't be able to sign because the pregnancy is not yours.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by dirolad(m): 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
fman:
Ok na now u remember say you love ur wife to be.
No try tell her!!!
It will break her down emotionally.
After all the whole trust she gave u..
The girl wey carry belle for u,
Wetin make you no give her postinor 2?
You where supposed to be careful as your marriage is close.
But you let your illiterate dick to ruin your plans.
I wouldn't advice you to abort the baby
Cos it's illegal...
Devil don use u shine!!!!
So you no know say pre-cum fit pregnant a lady?
Baba the thing don enter...
U see wetin one nightstand don cause u...
My advice to u is to go and run a scan on the pregnant girl and read ur calendar well.
But before you read ur calendar, mind you sperm can thrive in the cervix of a woman up to 3days.
From the scan results, u will see the developmental stages of the foetus, how many weeks old it is...
Now u substrate it from the date u had sex wt the girl. If it tallies, Abobby na you get the belle.
If it does not Tally, just raise your hands and thank God, cos no be u get the belle.
Show her your findings, she will confess the truth.
Thank me later
ok
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2022
That pregnancy is not your own.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Beautyblogger: 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2022
opascal74:

It's your mother, your sisters, and your entire female generation na be olosho. Go tell your mama wey done dey run through tire like train, make she come talk to me woman to woman. I don't fight with women wrapper like you. Cow!
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 19, 2022
Check the last time she saw her preriod them minus when you had sex. Add another 28 day check the result.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ofadaman:
Lol one rule, always have sex on your own terms never by emotions, that's what makes us different from animals.

Then again, you're being set up,and her mum is going along with it, she also knows that you are naive and won't have a mind of your own to decide ,hence they have decided to use you as a bait.

My advise is that you stand your ground and insist that you aren't responsible, even if it requires you to deny ever having sex with her ,do it.
The thing is ,if this goes out of hand you'd be left in a very bad position, one you'd lose your girl and you end up being the father of a bastard.

No one can force you to marry anyone based on pregnancy ,so insist.

Stop using that word "bastard" cus every child has a father. OP should not deny that pregnancy, e get why! Precum can cause pregnancy to someone that has high fertility.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Eleyigidgan: 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ninisun:

Stop using that word "bastard" cus every child has a father. OP should not deny that pregnancy, e get why! Precum can cause pregnancy to someone that has high fertility.
precum when he was using CD?
Did you read the thread properly or your just being so stupid?
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by SirJerrie(m): 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2022
Yesterday or thereabout, a thread was on FP about a girl who said her friend is claimed she's "just friends" with somebody's husband and that nothing can happen between them...
****Self Deceit****

You're somebody's "Husband-to-be" and you're setting yourself up with a "movie-date" with someone you claim to be "just friends" with...
****Self Deceit****

What exactly were you expecting to happen?!
Even if you guys didn't do-the-do that day, you'll still set another date to make up for the first one you didn't do.. Of course, it'll be when "your woman isn't around."

Anyways...
The It's either she's
LYING about been pregnant or the pregnancy is yours...
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 19, 2022
Finisher07:
My guy,if truly she's pregnant, the pregnancy is not your own,no two ways about it, she's trying to blackmail you, be wise this situation may ruined your reputation,be wise

The pregnancy is his abeg, 30th July to 13th August is how many days? Na boy she go born grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Oceanjagaban: 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
JudgeNotHi:

I'm in a very stable relationship and as a matter fact, I'll be getting married to the love of my world, the one whom my heart continuously long for daily in next month.

Nevertheless, there's this lady whom happened to be an old friend for about 2 years now. We've been very close chat buddies and virtually could discuss anything online to each other (I mean anything). On one occasion, she suggested we meet up at my place to watch a movie Twilight together. Well, since I wasn't doing anything in particular for the weekend and my fiance wasn't in town, why not? (Trust me, my intents was pure and genuine).

The Saturday came, and we did have a lovely time together until the devil struck. One thing led to another and we both ended up kissing and eventually had sex. I wasn't careless not to have not used a protection but I could remember the condom coming off at a Point and was quickly replaced with another new one. Trust me guyz, we both felt bad immediately after the incident and both apologized to one another and that was it.

Fast forward to the present, I got a call from her for the first time after that incident (I had to cut off all communication with her after what happened) and she broke the news to me that she was feeling a little different which prompted her to go do a test, and to my greatest shock, she said it came out positive, SHE IS PREGNANT!!!

How is this even possible? We made our precisely on the 30th of July and the test results shows she's about 2weeks pregnant (Note: the test results shows it was carried out on the 12th of August. Moreover, I never even released when the condom came off into her and we had to remove it. How is it possible?

Now, the mother called and even asked to see me in person that, the daughter already explained all that ensued between us, and I should come and let's discuss our next move, that no daughter of hers gives birth outside wedlock.

In all these, I am so confused. The honest truth is, I never told the lady in particular I was getting married in the month of September. My wife to be does know her as just a friend and that's all but kept my wedding plans away from the lady despite how opened we were to each other.

Nairalanders, I am so confused. I have cried, begged her, pleaded with her to come clean with me, but she insists I was the only one she meet within that time frame. Even in the presence of her mother, she kept asking her, are you sure? She kept insisting I was the only one she had sex with last month.

My world is presently on pause mode as I don't know what to thing anymore. But I am 99.9% sure I am not responsible for the pregnancy. I even requested she used my hospital for a second test and it still came out positive.

I am currently, planning on telling my wife to be the whole truth and before then, involve our counselling pastor. I can't bring myself to tell my family despite the fact her mother keep insisting she comes to see my mother.

My inner most being tells me I am been set up, because I remember vividly on that night, she kept insisting I remove the condom that it was hurting her but I insisted.

Could the pregnancy be truly mine? Do I come clean to my babe? Do I just runaway? So many questions and I am deeply depressed and sad on how I got myself into the terrible mess. At this moment, I deserve whatever insults is thrown at me. I truly deserve them, BUT I NEVER FOR ONCE DOUBT my love for my wife to be, I truly love her...
You are responsible,say no to Abortion#prolife
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Davico(m): 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
JudgeNotHi:

https://www.healthline.com/health/pregnancy/paternity-testing-while-pregnant
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by harjay1986: 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
JudgeNotHi:

Ops first no lady that will have few weeks pregnant and inform her mum...... just like someone mention body count .... the babe naa real olossssshhhhoo... no matter what shes facing no be preg test will come first.... and on her mum naa set up
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
Touchfarm:

Then do as I adviced. Tell your lawyer to draft a legal document that you will take care of her till she gives birth and you will run paternity test , if the child is not yours, she will pay damages to the sum of #30 million naira and if she is not able to pay, she will go to jail for a long time. Let she and her parents both sign the document.

They won't be able to sign because the pregnancy is not yours.

Make we hear word, OP should face the consequences. If na the babe cheat now, you for advise him to kick her out abi! Hypocrites them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love / My Little Sister Is Misbehaving / My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.