Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:18 AM

Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? (43843 Views)

Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy Or A Setup? / Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? / Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by akins33: 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
Don't tell your wife to be...go ahead with your wedding plans... Get a lawyer and let your side chick sign an undertaking that if DNA says otherwise she will go to jail.

U need to play hard now.Don't show emotions.Keep involving other people close to ur side chick.

Guy, a can of baby milk has risen from N600 to N11,000.Use ur head

3 Likes

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
harjay1986:

Ops first no lady that will have few weeks pregnant and inform her mum...... just like someone mention body count .... the babe naa real olossssshhhhoo... no matter what shes facing no be preg test will come first.... and on her mum naa set up

Don't you think she's close to her mum? During my days of pregnancy, I detect being pregnant before my menstruation day comes (disappears). I feel pains during s.ex and I will confirm before using test strip.

God Sabi punish people when it comes to fornication.

1 Like

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by meobizy(f): 7:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
Make una dey do calculations for the nth Nairalander wey don knack girl belle. Whether it’s true or a lie, happy Father’s Day in advance.

1 Like

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
precum when he was using CD?
Did you read the thread properly or your just being so stupid?

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique

Rule 2 Violation
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
precum when he was using CD?
Did you read the thread properly or your just being so stupid?

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Justwise

Rule 2 Violation
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
Oceanjagaban:

You are responsible,say no to Abortion#prolife

Thanks for this!

#saynotoabortion

1 Like

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by ibedu29: 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
JudgeNotHi:

Thanks for this wonderful insight, a doctor friend just confirmed this to me.
You never loved your finance as you claimed.
Your wedding is next Month and you are still cheating her, the same act you will still continue even in ur marriage.
Just work on urself
Work on self control
Pregnancy or no pregnancy
Just accept that you bleeped up
And you appear cheap and low character.
Be focus brother

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by fineboynl(m): 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
How can you be a friend with a woman. To the extent of watching movies together.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Codes151(m): 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
JudgeNotHi:
I need help. Could she be saying the truth or she's trying to hook.

I'm in a very stable relationship and as a matter fact, I'll be getting married to the love of my world, the one whom my heart continuously long for daily in next month.

Nevertheless, there's this lady whom happened to be an old friend for about 2 years now. We've been very close chat buddies and virtually could discuss anything online to each other (I mean anything). On one occasion, she suggested we meet up at my place to watch a movie Twilight together. Well, since I wasn't doing anything in particular for the weekend and my fiance wasn't in town, why not? (Trust me, my intents was pure and genuine).

The Saturday came, and we did have a lovely time together until the devil struck. One thing led to another and we both ended up kissing and eventually had sex. I wasn't careless not to have not used a protection but I could remember the condom coming off at a Point and was quickly replaced with another new one. Trust me guyz, we both felt bad immediately after the incident and both apologized to one another and that was it.

Fast forward to the present, I got a call from her for the first time after that incident (I had to cut off all communication with her after what happened) and she broke the news to me that she was feeling a little different which prompted her to go do a test, and to my greatest shock, she said it came out positive, SHE IS PREGNANT!!!

How is this even possible? We made our precisely on the 30th of July and the test results shows she's about 2weeks pregnant (Note: the test results shows it was carried out on the 12th of August. Moreover, I never even released when the condom came off into her and we had to remove it. How is it possible?

Now, the mother called and even asked to see me in person that, the daughter already explained all that ensued between us, and I should come and let's discuss our next move, that no daughter of hers gives birth outside wedlock.

In all these, I am so confused. The honest truth is, I never told the lady in particular I was getting married in the month of September. My wife to be does know her as just a friend and that's all but kept my wedding plans away from the lady despite how opened we were to each other.

Nairalanders, I am so confused. I have cried, begged her, pleaded with her to come clean with me, but she insists I was the only one she meet within that time frame. Even in the presence of her mother, she kept asking her, are you sure? She kept insisting I was the only one she had sex with last month.

My world is presently on pause mode as I don't know what to thing anymore. But I am 99.9% sure I am not responsible for the pregnancy. I even requested she used my hospital for a second test and it still came out positive.

I am currently, planning on telling my wife to be the whole truth and before then, involve our counselling pastor. I can't bring myself to tell my family despite the fact her mother keep insisting she comes to see my mother.

My inner most being tells me I am been set up, because I remember vividly on that night, she kept insisting I remove the condom that it was hurting her but I insisted.

Could the pregnancy be truly mine? Do I come clean to my babe? Do I just runaway? So many questions and I am deeply depressed and sad on how I got myself into the terrible mess. At this moment, I deserve whatever insults is thrown at me. I truly deserve them, BUT I NEVER FOR ONCE DOUBT my love for my wife to be, I truly love her...
love of your world. Lol.

Guy. Think dna
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by opascal74(m): 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
Beautyblogger:

It's your mother, your sisters, and your entire female generation na be olosho. Go tell your mama wey done dey run through tire like train, make she come talk to me woman to woman. I don't fight with women wrapper like you. Cow!

: grin everytime you open this stupid gutter of urs it's just amaze me on how brainless so humans are. Beauty blogger without a blog? Or should I say beautyblogger that hasn't earned 1 dollar from Google?. You're as stupid as ur name sounds.

It's because of people like you that Jesus wept because after dying he knew that fools like you will still exist. But I wouldn't blame you much because ure just showing how a failed project ur father and mother produced. I guess ur father na those type wey dey take manpower b4 they perform their duties and the hard drugs affected ur brain in ur mothers womb so instead of exchange word with an unprogressive backward fool like you I rather ask you to send me ur fathers number so I can actually talk to him man to man and circumcise his 1 inches prick that has produce a failed product like you. What a beautiful fool ure. I will just advice to look for someone else cos u picked the wrong opponent to spar word with. Idoit u just remained me on how useless our nigerian naira is. Good night goat and lastly maybe ur father isn't at fault and I forgive myself for that cos I'm starting to think ur mother is to be blame for a failed product like you. Ur mom is now reminding me of the mother in OP story. 5G ashawo
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by wallarwallar(m): 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
Devil just stylishly walked in to your life in woman form... The lady will destroy everything imagine she quickly informed her mother which make it 2 devil missile combo. If you are sure of ursef abt d sex saga stand ur ground and Bleep d mother up thou dere might be price to Pay which is ur relationship and l'm also convinced dat was d lady target.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Impostorr: 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
Threaten her eith DNA too to see her reaction.

You're in a relationship leading to marriage, yet you find it very easy to cheat. Why are you people like this?

The behavior is just so disgusting when you're not a dog that sleeps around.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Prompto: 7:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
This write is either fake or you are being played. Reason is as follow - was the said girl a virgin when you met her ?

1. I know that is a no, which mean which must have been having sex before.

2. If she as been having sex before as it also been with condoms n it never got busted, the probability of that happening no matter how careful a lady is very rare.

Finally it is not the first time she had sex, n she can not with sane mind claim she does not know what to do after unsafe sex if she does not want to get pregnant so we are left with 2 options. You either cook up this tale or being played for a fool by the girl. Under very remote chance can this 2 scenerio had up to be true.

JudgeNotHi:
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Wizmj4real(m): 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
JudgeNotHi:

I'm in a very stable relationship and as a matter fact, I'll be getting married to the love of my world, the one whom my heart continuously long for daily in next month.

Nevertheless, there's this lady whom happened to be an old friend for about 2 years now. We've been very close chat buddies and virtually could discuss anything online to each other (I mean anything). On one occasion, she suggested we meet up at my place to watch a movie Twilight together. Well, since I wasn't doing anything in particular for the weekend and my fiance wasn't in town, why not? (Trust me, my intents was pure and genuine).

The Saturday came, and we did have a lovely time together until the devil struck. One thing led to another and we both ended up kissing and eventually had sex. I wasn't careless not to have not used a protection but I could remember the condom coming off at a Point and was quickly replaced with another new one. Trust me guyz, we both felt bad immediately after the incident and both apologized to one another and that was it.

Fast forward to the present, I got a call from her for the first time after that incident (I had to cut off all communication with her after what happened) and she broke the news to me that she was feeling a little different which prompted her to go do a test, and to my greatest shock, she said it came out positive, SHE IS PREGNANT!!!

How is this even possible? We made our precisely on the 30th of July and the test results shows she's about 2weeks pregnant (Note: the test results shows it was carried out on the 12th of August. Moreover, I never even released when the condom came off into her and we had to remove it. How is it possible?

Now, the mother called and even asked to see me in person that, the daughter already explained all that ensued between us, and I should come and let's discuss our next move, that no daughter of hers gives birth outside wedlock.

In all these, I am so confused. The honest truth is, I never told the lady in particular I was getting married in the month of September. My wife to be does know her as just a friend and that's all but kept my wedding plans away from the lady despite how opened we were to each other.

Nairalanders, I am so confused. I have cried, begged her, pleaded with her to come clean with me, but she insists I was the only one she meet within that time frame. Even in the presence of her mother, she kept asking her, are you sure? She kept insisting I was the only one she had sex with last month.

My world is presently on pause mode as I don't know what to thing anymore. But I am 99.9% sure I am not responsible for the pregnancy. I even requested she used my hospital for a second test and it still came out positive.

I am currently, planning on telling my wife to be the whole truth and before then, involve our counselling pastor. I can't bring myself to tell my family despite the fact her mother keep insisting she comes to see my mother.

My inner most being tells me I am been set up, because I remember vividly on that night, she kept insisting I remove the condom that it was hurting her but I insisted.

Could the pregnancy be truly mine? Do I come clean to my babe? Do I just runaway? So many questions and I am deeply depressed and sad on how I got myself into the terrible mess. At this moment, I deserve whatever insults is thrown at me. I truly deserve them, BUT I NEVER FOR ONCE DOUBT my love for my wife to be, I truly love her...

Was it blood pregnancy test you guys did
If yes, it doesn't tell the duration.
take her to a neutral place and do ultrasound scan to determine the duration of the pregnancy
Then if the time frame coincide with when you both had fun sorry to say you're responsible but if there's a disparity from the set day from the scan result then it's possible she had sex some few days or even the previous day and wants to pin the shit on you

Sperm stays 72hours in a woman's body after
sex, during this period the sperms travels to fertilise the eggs that a matured and once fertilised there won't be a second fertilisation.

If a girl gets pregnant after 2 days she can have sex with someone else an try to pin it on the later if she's not comfortable with the first person

Bro tell your fiance and be ready to be a father if it turns out the timing coincide
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by studentofTruth: 7:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ngozi123:

It's possible. Especially if she's pregnant with twins or multiples.

@OP, she might be telling the truth. There's some early detector pregnancy tests that will show a positive result even 1-2 weeks after conception. You should have her do an ultrasound to get a more accurate result, though.

Not true. It's an obvious setup, and here's why:

No matter the menstrual period, menses start coming 14 days after ovulation. And it's after the period is missed (doesn't start on the expected day) that a woman becomes concerned about pregnancy — many women won't even bother until several days later to give room for normal body variation.

So, even if she ovulated on that 30th July, she wasn't supposed to expect her menses until 13th and could only get concerned by 14th (the whole of 13th must pass because it could have been by night) if she's that sensitive. If she ovulated on the 29th, there's a chance the egg has died by 30th because eggs last 12 hours (at most 24hrs) but even at that, she would be expecting the period on 12th and would only panic and go for test by the next day, 13th (the whole of 12th must have to pass because it could flow at any moment) if she's that concerned.

A test done on 12th shows it was a trap, and he walked into it.

At Op, the chances of being the father is low. Nobody does a random pregnancy test 13 days after sex.

5 Likes

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by jagjag: 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
For me, I think she is trying to hook you. For her to do a test 13 days after you guys had sex probably means she already had a plan. From the look of things, most woman do not really take pregnancy test immediately just like that. For me, some thing is fish and for her to have the boldness to quickly tell her mother looks suspicious. You had sex 30th of July and this is already 19th of july and her mother is already mounting pressure on you....guy, look well.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Kooldame: 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
You really need serious prayer,this is an obstacle standing on your way not to have a life partner.
I hope that house where d evil babe came to sleep with you is not where you're planning to live after marriage
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by studentofTruth: 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
Wizmj4real:

Was it blood pregnancy test you guys did
If yes, it doesn't tell the duration.
take her to a neutral place and do ultrasound scan to determine the duration of the pregnancy
Then if the time frame coincide with when you both had fun sorry to say you're responsible but if there's a disparity from the set day from the scan result then it's possible she had sex some few days or even the previous day and wants to pin the shit on you

Sperm stays 72hours in a woman's body after
sex, during this period the sperms travels to fertilise the eggs that a matured and once fertilised there won't be a second fertilisation.

If a girl gets pregnant after 2 days she can have sex with someone else an try to pin it on the later if she's not comfortable with the first person

Bro tell your fiance and be ready to be a father if it turns out the timing coincide

Ultrasound is a waste of money. Cannot stand in court. The earliest ultrasound have +/- 1week accuracy. But he may do it for doing sake in case the girl try to pin a 2 month pregnancy on him.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by jagjag: 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
studentofTruth:

Not true. It's an obvious setup, and here's why:

No matter the menstrual period, menses start coming 14 days after ovulation. And it's after the period is missed (doesn't start on the expected day) that a woman becomes concerned about pregnancy — many women won't even bother until several days later to give room for normal body variation.

So, even if she ovulated on that 30th July, she wasn't supposed to expect her menses until 13th and could only get concerned by 14th (the whole of 13th must pass because it could have been by night) if she's that sensitive. If she ovulated on the 29th, there's a chance the egg has died by 30th because eggs last 12 hours (at most 24hrs) but even at that, she would be expecting the period on 12th and would only panic and go for test by the next day, 13th (the whole of 12th must have pass because it flow at any moment) if she's that concerned.

A test done on 12th shows it was a trap, and he walked into it.

At Op, the chances of being the father is low. Nobody does a random pregnancy test 13 days after sex.

Exactly my point, most ladies do not really get concern about issue of pregnancy that quick. And looking at women menstral cycle, it is around the time she went for test she ought to have her menstral....so for me, something ia fish....abeg, take all necessary steps so that they won set you up
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Elidrisy20: 7:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
The time wea you dey fornicate, you no know say she go get Belle abi

1 Like

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Kooldame: 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
Just invite her to your place from there she will meet herself at the hospital,the rest is history stupid girl
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by ike007(m): 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
JudgeNotHi:

My guy that's not your baby...she is a trollop. Best you wait and then do a DNA test to determine the baby's paternity.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Coinwarrior: 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
fman:
Ok na now u remember say you love ur wife to be.
No try tell her!!!
It will break her down emotionally.
After all the whole trust she gave u..
The girl wey carry belle for u,
Wetin make you no give her postinor 2?
You where supposed to be careful as your marriage is close.
But you let your illiterate dick to ruin your plans.
I wouldn't advice you to abort the baby
Cos it's illegal...
Devil don use u shine!!!!
So you no know say pre-cum fit pregnant a lady?
Baba the thing don enter...
U see wetin one nightstand don cause u...
My advice to u is to go and run a scan on the pregnant girl and read ur calendar well.
But before you read ur calendar, mind you sperm can thrive in the cervix of a woman up to 3days.
From the scan results, u will see the developmental stages of the foetus, how many weeks old it is...
Now u substrate it from the date u had sex wt the girl. If it tallies, Abobby na you get the belle.
If it does not Tally, just raise your hands and thank God, cos no be u get the belle.
Show her your findings, she will confess the truth.
Thank me later
you are a big foolish guy for allowing yourself to still be going to visit a female despite having a girlfriend that you had planned ur wedding on site.just follow the guidance of this person

1 Like

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by galantjoe(m): 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
Don't marry her

Stick to your promise to marry your fiancee. It is a setup. Don't succumb to her shit plan
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by CaptMarvel(m): 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
Fučkery 101
keep it up! smiley

You're saying you are not the owner of the pregnancy, what of if you are the owner?

Moreso, how would you feel if it was your girlfriend that went to play away match, and you have just a month or two to marriage.

Guys learn to be disciplined.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by MrOON: 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
JudgeNotHi:

Your Fiancée is 3 months pregnant and you are already making plans to marry her. If the girl can accept to be the second wife, she can wait till you get married to the one that got pregnant first.

Its an advice not just a comment.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by naijainstinct: 7:59pm On Aug 19, 2022
Beautyblogger:

My brother who is planning a wedding will not be fooling around, stacking condoms, and going to chilax at a woman's.

But you lots can't relate because you clearly think with your D!!

Lool! I'm having a good evening, the only person who isn't having a "good evening" per se is the bedswerver of an Op and....maybe you!

Go sit in a corner and stroke yourself before you commit another atrocity like your irresponsible friend, vermin.

Noise maker.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Coinwarrior: 7:59pm On Aug 19, 2022
jagjag:
For me, I think she is trying to hook you. For her to do a test 13 days after you guys had sex probably means she already had a plan. From the look of things, most woman do not really take pregnancy test immediately just like that. For me, some thing is fish and for her to have the boldness to quickly tell her mother looks suspicious. You had sex 30th of July and this is already 19th of july and her mother is already mounting pressure on you....guy, look well.
The girl has no blame but the foolish guy.How would a disciplined and respectful guy want to go do with a girl that is not his gf.will there not be a temptation b4?

Sadly truth is ,the girl is playing mad game on him and by also involving her mother to stamp her authority on it.And lastly,pls go ahead with that ur gf marriage and never marriage and never ever tell her the mess you did

1 Like

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Coinwarrior: 8:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
CaptMarvel:
Fučkery 101
keep it up! smiley

You're saying you are not the owner of the pregnancy, what of if you are the owner?

Moreso, how would you feel if it was your girlfriend that went to play away match, and you have just a month or two to marriage.

Guys learn to be disciplined.
I am telling you.That indisciplined guy met his Waterloo

1 Like

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by jiboladhino(m): 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2022
It ain't yours bro , no doctor will tell you you are 2weeks pregnant ...it's impossible...you ain't the owner baba
JudgeNotHi:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police / An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online / My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.