Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? (43839 Views)

Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy Or A Setup? / Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? / Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by DeUrch(m): 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
You are not responsible for the pregnancy if at all she is even pregnant.
Secondly, the person that spoke with you on phone was not her mum.
All was a carefully planned tactic to false charge you into marrying her, because she has studied you quite well and has seen your unnerved trait.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by escapadechuks: 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
Positive pregnancy test after two weeks? Nah. Seems she was already pregnant.

Stay faithful to your wife to be.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by studentofTruth: 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
henrixx:
you're wrong. hcg levels can be detected in the blood as early as 7-10 days after conception which means many pregnancies can be detected before a missed period even on a home strip test.

it's a 50-50 for OP. but I think from the story the lady is likely playing games

I understand that some people have a hard time understanding or following arguments.

Your response is in order, but I'm not contesting the validity of the test, but the timing vis-a-vis the intention.

A woman doing a PT 13days after sex (without waiting to miss her period first) shows she's anticipating something!

1 Like

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by henrixx(m): 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
studentofTruth:

I understand that some people have a hard time understanding or following arguments.

Your response is in order, but I'm not contesting the validity of the test, but the timing vis-a-vis the intention.

A woman doing a PT 13days after sex (without waiting to miss her period first) shows she's anticipating something!
of course! it all looks fishy on her side.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Edipet(m): 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ibechris2:

Do u know what u are saying.

Pregnancy test can show positive after 12 post ovulation period.

Don't make this guy feel the girl is lying,what if he is the liar here?

No be person wey first report matter dey win case.
make you no break this guy heart oo. But dude said he did not even release wen the condom pull out.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Kakamorufu(m): 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2022
So far you didn't cum inside her, you are not responsible for the pregnancy. Don't let anybody scam you or.
They are just looking for who to push the pregnancy on since the real owner is not responsible
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by JudgeNotHi: 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
dochenaj:
No one has sex by accident. Every sexual encounter is always premeditated. You had fantasized about having sex with her one time or the other and eventually when the occasion presented you couldn't stop yourself because your brain had long decided on it.

Now you have damaged your relationship with your fiance all for some 5 minutes of pleasure.

However I think it was a setup, but since you had sex with her you can't escape the consequence. Sex on 30th and pregnant on the 12th. That's fishy. She has not even had a chance to miss her period before going to confirm pregnancy which means she was sure she was going to be pregnant. Like she already knew.

Remind her that there is paternity test and that if the baby is yours that you'll take full responsibility.

You made your bed, now lie on it.

Flee fornication.

I repeat, it wasn't. I am not proud of what I did and I totally regret my actions. Yes, I did have sex with her and there was no reason I would deny that even to her mum was asked.

Since we are both adults here, this was what really happened.

Mid way into the movie, where Bella & Edward were kissing, she simply asked how those oyinbos kiss in movies without actually getting moved at all. I just answered, how can? with all the cameras and people behind the set? Then we talked about the kiss and kisses for a while, next thing she asked if kissing was that much of a thing for me and I said Nope. I joked about how professional I could be on set too if I was an actor. That it was just a kiss and their profession na, that I could even kiss her and not feel anything. She said lai_lai. The next thing, she got up and we kissed for about 3mins or so. I was just indifferent. That was when i should have been weary of the evil to happen.
Next thing, she was like she would get my weak point by force jokingly. The rest is history.

And as for the condoms, I am not denying the fact that me and my fiancee are sexually active, so I do have condoms at home. Though, we stopped having sex since we started the 6 months courtship couselling program the church.

It was totally not premeditated.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Wurld: 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ishilove:

Congratulations bro grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Anieke77(m): 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
DNA test
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by MtDave55: 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
JudgeNotHi:

I have made it clear to her mum, I have no intentions of marrying her daughter & we never for once even discussed US. We were simply just friends. Yes i know, sound so stupid of me, but that's just the truth. It just happened and I told the mother just that without mincing words. But she just kept saying BUT DID YOU SLEEP WITH HER YES OR NO? I felt terrible...

It seems all the mother cared about is if you slept with her, not when so as to determine if you could be responsible or not.

She is not feeling finr and she didn't go malaria or any other illness test but pregnancy direct, how many women even experience obvious symptoms for pregnancy of 2weeks that will prompt pregnancy test?

She initiate the visit, and even suggest raw sex.

Its a set up and don't fall for it
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by JudgeNotHi: 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
DeUrch:
You are not responsible for the pregnancy if at all she is even pregnant.
Secondly, the person that spoke with you on phone was not her mum.
All was a carefully planned tactic to false charge you into marrying her, because she has studied you quite well and has seen your unnerved trait.
She is. I have been to her house to meet her in person. I made it clear to her I am not a kid to run away from a pregnancy but I will not marry her daughter cos I doubt it is mind. But she just kept repeating, did you sleep with her or not? Which I said a firm yes to.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Edipet(m): 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
emerged01:
OP,relax yourself. Thank God,You did not killed anybody and you are not in the court of law waiting to be sentenced.
You are still in control of the situation but this time you need to act like a real man. O ma daju gan and take decision that will please you not anybody. This is clear set up from the lady if not she wont have informed her mother about the situation just like that. Forget that nonsense-," out of wedlock stuff". E don happen and na both of you commit. No let anybody threaten you into silly union.
Accept the pregnancy and forget the babe. I pray your wife to be understand and forgive you. She is the only victim now.
you gave a good advice bro
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Slynation(m): 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
JudgeNotHi:
It was just this once. I deserve all that's thrown at me at this moment but for the records, I have NEVER cheated on my fiancee in the last two years we have been together, not for once. But then again, this means nothing after this one slip especially knowing fully well I was even getting married in days. I feel worse already okay. Let he who is without sin...
Hehehehehe...One thing you failed to understand is that you still thought the lady doesn't know you are getting married in weeks to come even without informing her...Shey you no dey update status?? Or perhaps you both gat mutual friends...

Everything was mapped out my brother...There is no lady that will quickly involve her Mum when she gets pregnant outside wedlock if not desperation from both Mother and daughter, The hustle and competition for marriage among ladies is so tensed that they are willing to snatch whomever guy that is ready to settle down using various methods, tricks and techniques...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by biggy00000(m): 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
Guy you know

Of cause u f up.

But then,

Who never f up hands in the air;

NO HANDS.

u now crowned your mess up by going to see her mum(what can fa). You are leaving mount of evidences behind.

Solution.

Enough of the begging her to come clean.

Do ultra sound that tells exact days of pregnancy ( that thing day correct 99%), carry biro n calendar go. If however she is still carrying your foetus, tell her the solution is DnC.

Already she has too much leverage as she knows your place, members of your family and all but I hope this odd falls in your favour.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by GboyegaD(m): 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ishilove:

What next is... Take your friend to do the ultrasound as Romanoff has suggested, and if the date correlates with the day you tripped and fell into her vagina, then, young man, you are fvcked. Pun not intended.

Take responsibility, confess to your fiancee and just hope to God that she forgives you. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone (although in this case you deserve to be flogged with fake Oraimo charger cord).

I thought you used to be nice. Did someone hack your account?
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Offpoint1: 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
JudgeNotHi:
I need help. Could she be saying the truth or she's trying to hook.

I'm in a very stable relationship and as a matter fact, I'll be getting married to the love of my world, the one whom my heart continuously long for daily in next month.

Nevertheless, there's this lady whom happened to be an old friend for about 2 years now. We've been very close chat buddies and virtually could discuss anything online to each other (I mean anything). On one occasion, she suggested we meet up at my place to watch a movie Twilight together. Well, since I wasn't doing anything in particular for the weekend and my fiance wasn't in town, why not? (Trust me, my intents was pure and genuine).

The Saturday came, and we did have a lovely time together until the devil struck. One thing led to another and we both ended up kissing and eventually had sex. I wasn't careless not to have not used a protection but I could remember the condom coming off at a Point and was quickly replaced with another new one. Trust me guyz, we both felt bad immediately after the incident and both apologized to one another and that was it.

Fast forward to the present, I got a call from her for the first time after that incident (I had to cut off all communication with her after what happened) and she broke the news to me that she was feeling a little different which prompted her to go do a test, and to my greatest shock, she said it came out positive, SHE IS PREGNANT!!!

How is this even possible? We made our precisely on the 30th of July and the test results shows she's about 2weeks pregnant (Note: the test results shows it was carried out on the 12th of August. Moreover, I never even released when the condom came off into her and we had to remove it. How is it possible?

Now, the mother called and even asked to see me in person that, the daughter already explained all that ensued between us, and I should come and let's discuss our next move, that no daughter of hers gives birth outside wedlock.

In all these, I am so confused. The honest truth is, I never told the lady in particular I was getting married in the month of September. My wife to be does know her as just a friend and that's all but kept my wedding plans away from the lady despite how opened we were to each other.

Nairalanders, I am so confused. I have cried, begged her, pleaded with her to come clean with me, but she insists I was the only one she meet within that time frame. Even in the presence of her mother, she kept asking her, are you sure? She kept insisting I was the only one she had sex with last month.

My world is presently on pause mode as I don't know what to thing anymore. But I am 99.9% sure I am not responsible for the pregnancy. I even requested she used my hospital for a second test and it still came out positive.

I am currently, planning on telling my wife to be the whole truth and before then, involve our counselling pastor. I can't bring myself to tell my family despite the fact her mother keep insisting she comes to see my mother.

My inner most being tells me I am been set up, because I remember vividly on that night, she kept insisting I remove the condom that it was hurting her but I insisted.

Could the pregnancy be truly mine? Do I come clean to my babe? Do I just runaway? So many questions and I am deeply depressed and sad on how I got myself into the terrible mess. At this moment, I deserve whatever insults is thrown at me. I truly deserve them, BUT I NEVER FOR ONCE DOUBT my love for my wife to be, I truly love her...
Whether the pregnancy is yours or not...one truth I'm going to tell you is...”You're already fxcked "
Forget about your fiance, she's dumping your ass for sure.

If you marry you fxcmate you'll spend your whole life hating her...so man you're fxcked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Phelixblaq(m): 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Ghallant01(m): 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
If a woman tells you she is allergic to a condom or "why use a condom if you love me?" - AVOID THIS WOMAN. RUN AWAY!

Don't trust women. The modern sex market is dirty and uncouth.

Listen or learn the hard way.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by PastorFire: 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
advanceDNA:
Look man....just tell you wife to be so she can make her decision to stay or go...
...tell the other girl and her mother too that you have a wedding a few weeks time....so that they dont just keep thinking you are an available marriage opportunity......

Geez what is wrong with some mothers.. so marriage to a man that doesnt want your daughter is the next thing because she's pregnant

But i have a strong feelimg mother and daughter wants to run you street..paternity fraud loading.....

Don't blame the mother o.. No mother would want to see their daughter become single mothers before their eyes. If he is Muslim, he can open up to both of them and see if he can marry them both. Marriage is about interest.
This is one of the reasons i don't pay my close female friends a visit in their house. This could happen to anyone. My wife knows i picked her cos my love for her was stronger. Even in marriage, she still feels insecure about certain females i still have as friends cos she knows how close I am to them..
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Phelixblaq(m): 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
JudgeNotHi:

I'm in a very stable relationship and as a matter fact, I'll be getting married to the love of my world, the one whom my heart continuously long for daily in next month.

Nevertheless, there's this lady whom happened to be an old friend for about 2 years now. We've been very close chat buddies and virtually could discuss anything online to each other (I mean anything). On one occasion, she suggested we meet up at my place to watch a movie Twilight together. Well, since I wasn't doing anything in particular for the weekend and my fiance wasn't in town, why not? (Trust me, my intents was pure and genuine).

The Saturday came, and we did have a lovely time together until the devil struck. One thing led to another and we both ended up kissing and eventually had sex. I wasn't careless not to have not used a protection but I could remember the condom coming off at a Point and was quickly replaced with another new one. Trust me guyz, we both felt bad immediately after the incident and both apologized to one another and that was it.

Fast forward to the present, I got a call from her for the first time after that incident (I had to cut off all communication with her after what happened) and she broke the news to me that she was feeling a little different which prompted her to go do a test, and to my greatest shock, she said it came out positive, SHE IS PREGNANT!!!

How is this even possible? We made our precisely on the 30th of July and the test results shows she's about 2weeks pregnant (Note: the test results shows it was carried out on the 12th of August. Moreover, I never even released when the condom came off into her and we had to remove it. How is it possible?

Now, the mother called and even asked to see me in person that, the daughter already explained all that ensued between us, and I should come and let's discuss our next move, that no daughter of hers gives birth outside wedlock.

In all these, I am so confused. The honest truth is, I never told the lady in particular I was getting married in the month of September. My wife to be does know her as just a friend and that's all but kept my wedding plans away from the lady despite how opened we were to each other.

Nairalanders, I am so confused. I have cried, begged her, pleaded with her to come clean with me, but she insists I was the only one she meet within that time frame. Even in the presence of her mother, she kept asking her, are you sure? She kept insisting I was the only one she had sex with last month.

My world is presently on pause mode as I don't know what to thing anymore. But I am 99.9% sure I am not responsible for the pregnancy. I even requested she used my hospital for a second test and it still came out positive.

I am currently, planning on telling my wife to be the whole truth and before then, involve our counselling pastor. I can't bring myself to tell my family despite the fact her mother keep insisting she comes to see my mother.

My inner most being tells me I am been set up, because I remember vividly on that night, she kept insisting I remove the condom that it was hurting her but I insisted.

Could the pregnancy be truly mine? Do I come clean to my babe? Do I just runaway? So many questions and I am deeply depressed and sad on how I got myself into the terrible mess. At this moment, I deserve whatever insults is thrown at me. I truly deserve them, BUT I NEVER FOR ONCE DOUBT my love for my wife to be, I truly love her...

Lol, the girl mama don hold your mumu button hence while they wana take advantage of you. If you para and shepe for them nobody go tell her when she go comot the belle but you dull, u no sharp
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by PastorFire: 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
JudgeNotHi:

Thank you. I do feel better spilling this out. Honestly these past weeks have been terrible. Talking about it here make me feel slightly relieved.

But how will you spin this without your wife to be knowing? Cos whichever way, you have sown the seed of distrust even before the marriage journey began.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by nahzyla: 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ajofiapero:
Your intent was pure and genuine but you came prepared with enough condoms.

Yeye dey smell....�

grin

Don't mind this lying OP
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by osazsky(m): 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2022
JudgeNotHi:

wahala...people get prob o..na me they complain for my own..wat do my fellow guys gain in promiscuoity...gew months to marraige..girls are not exempted most first sons in nigeria are bastards cuz of stupid bachelors eve
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Uniquekriss(m): 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2022
advanceDNA:
Look man....just tell you wife to be so she can make her decision to stay or go...
...tell the other girl and her mother too that you have a wedding a few weeks time....so that they dont just keep thinking you are an available marriage opportunity......

Geez what is wrong with some mothers.. so marriage to a man that doesnt want your daughter is the next thing because she's pregnant

But i have a strong feelimg mother and daughter wants to run you street..paternity fraud loading.....

Good advice but not a wise one at all. Guy use your HQ make girls desperate for husband's no run you street. I also have my wedding next month, a girl has not visited me for about 4months now even though it's not easy.

Please don't tell your wifetobe, just do the scan ASAP, if it's not yours, relocate from where you are and change your simcard to block all access to that girl.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Maconstruct(m): 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2022
Go n sin no more
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by sammhi(m): 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2022
JudgeNotHi:

Thanks for this wonderful insight, a doctor friend just confirmed this to me.
Pregnancy does not start from the first day of last period pls. Pregnancy start at fertilization...but since no one knows the exact day of sperm fertilizing the egg , doctors use first day of last period to calculate the age of the pregnancy.
So first ask her what date was her last period ...and if you met her by July 30th , U may or my not be the father of her baby
The lady is not to be trusted, why have sex with your friend fiancee...that's a red flag of someone not to be trusted
One other thing U can do :Tie a red cloth on a stick and make it look like Juju , then when she visit U , ask her to use it to touch her tongue and swear that the pregnancy is yours . If she refuses, just know U are not the father
Don't trust that girl and don't marry her
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by nahzyla: 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2022
By the way, @thread starter, the
Pregnancy could very well be yours, don't listen to all this internet gynecologists telling you there is no way to detect pregnancy so early, I have been pregnancy multiple times and blood tests can VERY WELL pick up pregnancy hormones in the first two weeks after intercourse.

Carry your cross Mr man. I only pity that your poor fiancee that was looking forward to marrying a responsible man in the near future
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by zacwale(m): 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
JudgeNotHi:

As long as the lady initiated the idea of watching the film together, trust me she brought conductor pregnancy to you. Do you want to be free from guilty? Continue your marry plan and let God lead d race for you
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by PastorFire: 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
pregnancy test positive 12 days after having sex?!?!?! what kind of pregnancy is that??!!? bro, the babe was either pregnant already and istrying to pin someone else's baby on you and/or she is NOT pregnant and just want to blackmail you into marrying her with this fake pregnancy story....either way, you will probably lose your gf in the same process, and hopefully that will be a great lesson for you to learn.

either way, you have shown the world that you cant be trusted, unfaithful, deceitful and lack control. what person in their right mind would want to marry someone like that?!?!

BTW if your girl goes to watch movies in a cozy setting with dudes, would you like that?!?!?
Pregnancy can occur 3days after sex.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by advanceDNA: 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
PastorFire:

Don't blame the mother o.. No mother would want to see their daughter become single mothers before their eyes. If he is Muslim, he can open up to both of them and see if he can marry them both. Marriage is about interest.
This is one of the reasons i don't pay my close female friends a visit in their house. This could happen to anyone. My wife knows i picked her cos my love for her was stronger. Even in marriage, she still feels insecure about certain females i still have as friends cos she knows how close I am to them..

I would seriously scold my daughter for having casual sex with someone she hardly knows and not even dating.... not encourage her and see the irreaponsible idiót as a marriage opportunity...geez what is wrong with us in this country...??

And also get rid of the 2 weeks zygote...why on earth will want to marry off my daughter to a man that doesnt want her and is supposed to marry another woman in September .....
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Uniquekriss(m): 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
sammhi:

Pregnancy does not start from the first day of last period pls. Pregnancy start at fertilization...but since no one knows the exact day of sperm fertilizing the egg , doctors use first day of last period to calculate the age of the pregnancy.
So first ask her what date was her last period ...and if you met her by July 30th , U may or my not be the father of her baby
The lady is not to be trusted, why have sex with your friend fiancee...that's a red flag of someone not to be trusted
One other thing U can do :Tie a red cloth on a stick and make it look like Juju , then when she visit U , ask her to use it to touch her tongue and swear that the pregnancy is yours . If she refuses, just know U are not the father
Don't trust that girl and don't marry her
the issue here now isn't about weda he should trust, believe the girl or accept responsibilities for the pregnancy, the point is that the lady can ruin his plans to settle down cos my guy kn*ack
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by PastorFire: 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
advanceDNA:

I would seriously scold my daughter for having casual sex with someone she hardly knows and not even dating.... not encourage her and see the irreaponsible idiót as a marriage opportunity...geez what is wrong with us in this country...??

And also get rid of the 2 weeks zygote...why on earth will want to marry off my daughter to a man that doesnt want her and is supposed to marry another woman in September .....

Brother, let me tell you something. Women are less afraid of consequences than men when it comes to fantasy. They just don't care. They allow you go in without any fear or concern and let the shit pile up on your laps when chips are down.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wife Beater Looks Happy In Court Today (Photo) / Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) / An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.