Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Stray bullet kills many as unknown gunmen clash with army in Abia state PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stray bullet kills many as unknown gunmen clash with army in Abia state PHOTOS (3864 Views)

Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed / Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS / Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stray bullet kills many as unknown gunmen clash with army in Abia state PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
Today friday in Ohafia Abia State. Unknown gunmen vs Nigerian military
How many youths in ohafia will go down before the government intervene cry cry cry cry cry cry why not find the unknown gunmen and stop killing our youths.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid021doXDUKfZHsRDkWdWD74L3iM7RXZP37xxMtdZz4sZJT5tmtRShptHfzcZdCgyEB2l&id=100003468900171

1 Like

Re: Stray bullet kills many as unknown gunmen clash with army in Abia state PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
wink mumu IPOB
Yesterday when they kidnapped some soldiers alive for execution their were happy saying God bless unknown gunmen.
I hope God is still blessing unknown gunmen for them.
God punish IPOB terrorist groups

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stray bullet kills many as unknown gunmen clash with army in Abia state PHOTOS by Abdul05: 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
The trouble in South East today is their making
not of others ... cheesy

So,

Let them face the gun.. after all , they brought it upon themselves..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stray bullet kills many as unknown gunmen clash with army in Abia state PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
New dead body lands Mortuary as Unknown gunmen clash with Nigerian soldiers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stray bullet kills many as unknown gunmen clash with army in Abia state PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stray bullet kills many as unknown gunmen clash with army in Abia state PHOTOS by kettykin: 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
The only thing Nigeria military do in the east is kill the innocent .

Foolish ugm should take their foolish battle outside the east why bring war to the innocent

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stray bullet kills many as unknown gunmen clash with army in Abia state PHOTOS by Johnkay01: 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2022

This is terrible.... embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Stray bullet kills many as unknown gunmen clash with army in Abia state PHOTOS by Sergio101(m): 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
Nigerian army is the antagonist here

If you don't know the true story.... please don't point finger.

I don't know why Nigerian armies are making things worse.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stray bullet kills many as unknown gunmen clash with army in Abia state PHOTOS by kettykin: 5:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
Sergio101:
Nigerian army is the antagonist here
This is the only thing they are good at

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stray bullet kills many as unknown gunmen clash with army in Abia state PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2022
Well them no dey write Unknown gunmen for face.
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Why utankpa(Idika)
Does he in anyway resemble an unknown Gunmen
Why is the Nigerian Army army is killing innocent OHAFIA Youths.
The army has another agenda and our Leaders and elite should not keep quite of this issues.
That particular guy was not killed by the army he was killed by Unknown gunmen.
He was killed by the unknown gunmen before the Nigerian army crossed that side. Probably the ESN/unknown gunmen thought he was a spy or something
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02YiyJ8xPdhxGMS49oxjbsFEUb8HxddvJ7MeoyUkLMvyQC7LQJGNq3DEue32JakMf1l&id=100021704062256

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stray bullet kills many as unknown gunmen clash with army in Abia state PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
According to one Mr Nnadozie on Facebook

Seriously, the Army barracks that is in Ohafia is becoming worrisome.
Everyday, people barge into my dm to report one issue or the other as it's concerns how lives and properties are being destroyed in Ohafia by the Nigerian army.

Since three days now, the Nigerian army has continued shooting innocent citizens who have plans for tomorrow but end up dying untimely in the hands of people that should have protected us.

The Army barracks tht is situated in Ohafia is doing them more harm than good.

I weep for the lost souls who have already budgeted how they will make the parents and relatives proud.

Just yesterday, we got a news of an innocent girl who strange bullet killed during an alleged attack between the Army and Unknown Gunmen.

This is a girl who was attending to a customer in her daddy's shop who was planning for her next action in few minutes but ended up dying in the hands of the military.

The government should come to the rescue of Ohafia people, youths are dying everyday on things that they have zero knowledge about.

It worries me though am not from Ohafia cry cry cry cry.

https://www.facebook.com/100013699966096/posts/pfbid0cxav6k3qCbnQ3F4xFaDAdXd9uq1VJ8oT5YgPnNw38rEp755PHR94nYYhmqaef2dPl/

Re: Stray bullet kills many as unknown gunmen clash with army in Abia state PHOTOS by SmartPolician: 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

He was killed by the unknown gunmen before the Nigerian army crossed that side. Probably the ESN/unknown gunmen thought he was a spy or something
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02YiyJ8xPdhxGMS49oxjbsFEUb8HxddvJ7MeoyUkLMvyQC7LQJGNq3DEue32JakMf1l&id=100021704062256

Anyone who expects you to be objective will have to wait for pigs to develop wings and fly.

9 Likes

Re: Stray bullet kills many as unknown gunmen clash with army in Abia state PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
SmartPolician:

Anyone who expects you to be objective will have to wait for pigs to develop wings and fly.

Did I deny the army killed. I said not that particular guy.
Well in times of war stray bullet kills alot. Secondly as a young man hide inside your house

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stray bullet kills many as unknown gunmen clash with army in Abia state PHOTOS by okeysoninv: 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
when you invited ant infested wood called ESN in ur territory what do you expect if not pains, anguish and death. this is only development ipob is bringing to east. in the past ohafia, imo states and general South East used to be peaceful but since that devil inspired man called kanu started to brainwashed our people chaos is now norms in the south east. as for the Nigeria army they can never have peace in this life, till the whole Nigeria is disintegrate. thus says the Lord my God.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stray bullet kills many as unknown gunmen clash with army in Abia state PHOTOS by Kalashnikov49: 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
Zombie propagandist network..

Army sef ..know as e dey be ....

Re: Stray bullet kills many as unknown gunmen clash with army in Abia state PHOTOS by omenka(m): 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2022
Every drop of blood being spilled in the name of UGM, a euphemism for ESN, rests SQUARELY on the forehead of Nnamdi Kanu and his supporters who, unfortunately, double as Peter Obi supporters.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stray bullet kills many as unknown gunmen clash with army in Abia state PHOTOS by nedu666: 6:10pm On Aug 19, 2022
omenka:
Every drop of blood being spilled in the name of UGM, a euphemism for ESN, rests SQUARELY on the forehead of Nnamdi Kanu and his supporters who, unfortunately, double as Peter Obi supporters.

So on whose head does the blood spilled by herdsmen in benue lie on.

11 Likes

Re: Stray bullet kills many as unknown gunmen clash with army in Abia state PHOTOS by omenka(m): 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
Watch how those who call themselves Obidients arrive here to curse the living daylights out of the op.

Meanwhile, my apologies to the reasonable people who quote me. I may never respond to your mentions. I've made it a duty never to view mentions going forward since I know it is mostly filled with comments of idiots who can never make sense to me.

So there's no point wasting my time viewing mentions, as can be seen in the screenshot below.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stray bullet kills many as unknown gunmen clash with army in Abia state PHOTOS by triple996(m): 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
Biafra land of wild animals cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stray bullet kills many as unknown gunmen clash with army in Abia state PHOTOS by triple996(m): 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
omenka:
Watch how those who call themselves Obidients arrive here to curse the living daylights out of the op.

Meanwhile, my apologies to the reasonable people who quote me. I may never respond to your mentions. I've made it a duty never to view mentions going forward since I know it is mostly filled with comments of idiots who can never make sense to me.

So there's no point wasting my time viewing mentions, as can be seen in the screenshot below.

Savage grin
This one na capital vawulence grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stray bullet kills many as unknown gunmen clash with army in Abia state PHOTOS by jchioma: 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

I don't know your intentions in all of these; perhaps you are gaining from the trouble going on in the south east who knows, but your post here conflicts with the image you posted. They are clearly blaming the army for the killing. Please for whatever it's worth, try to be objective in your reports.

1 Like

Re: Stray bullet kills many as unknown gunmen clash with army in Abia state PHOTOS by nedu666: 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2022
omenka:

Ant that thinks himself as a housefly. No one needs ur sympathy or silly advise, stop giving it or rather express it to benue people if at all u are from benue. If u can't shove ur sympathy and advise down ur throat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stray bullet kills many as unknown gunmen clash with army in Abia state PHOTOS by gidgiddy: 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2022
okeysoninv:
when you invited ant infested wood called ESN in ur territory what do you expect if not pains, anguish and death. this is only development ipob is bringing to east. in the past ohafia, imo states and general South East used to be peaceful but since that devil inspired man called kanu started to brainwashed our people chaos is now norms in the south east. as for the Nigeria army they can never have peace in this life, till the whole Nigeria is disintegrate. thus says the Lord my God.

Lets hear word. The Nigerian Army and Police have been killing Biafran agitators long before there was anything called IPOB or ESN. They killed many MASSOB members even though MASSOB has never touched anyone. The Nigerian Army is known worldwide for extra-judicial killings, impunity and human rights abuse.

This isnt about IPOB or ESN, the Nigerian Army would still be killing unarmed people even if there was no IPOB or ESN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stray bullet kills many as unknown gunmen clash with army in Abia state PHOTOS by LegendHero(m): 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2022
Until you call these so called Unknown Gunmen by their name, it will be hard to find peace.

Are they IPOB terrorists? ESN Terrorists? Or are they truly unknown?

I only pity people living in those areas, they do not deserve to share in such death game the IPOB terrorists are playing.

Few days ago, they are all happy that UGM killed a soldier and I was like are these guys even thinking.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stray bullet kills many as unknown gunmen clash with army in Abia state PHOTOS by Despacito1: 6:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid021doXDUKfZHsRDkWdWD74L3iM7RXZP37xxMtdZz4sZJT5tmtRShptHfzcZdCgyEB2l&id=100003468900171

Was it not yesterday they were rejoicing they've captured Nigerian soldiers they called terrorist. They were shouting carry go and sympathising with ipob/UGM. I told them don't cry tomorrow when they retaliate back, Now here they're crying us a river

4 Likes

Re: Stray bullet kills many as unknown gunmen clash with army in Abia state PHOTOS by okeysoninv: 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
gidgiddy:

Lets hear word. The Nigerian Army and Police have been killing Biafran agitators long before there was anything called IPOB or ESN. They killed many MASSOB members even though MASSOB has never touched anyone. The Nigerian Army is known worldwide for extra-judicial killings, impunity and human rights abuse.

This isnt about IPOB or ESN, the Nigerian Army would still be killing unarmed people even if there was no IPOB or ESN
Thank God the leader of massob later reveals himself as a fraudster. in due time all of you will see Nnamdi kanu as a scam he is too. before advent of massob, we were living in peace in our land in Igbo Land. devil entered into these people and they started causing havoc there by bringing a bigger devil the Nigeria army to destroy our land. I pray God will open all of eyes ,( kanu followers and uwazuruike followers ) . Satan dwells in ur midst.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stray bullet kills many as unknown gunmen clash with army in Abia state PHOTOS by gidgiddy: 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
LegendHero:
Until you call these so called Unknown Gunmen by their name, it will be hard to find peace.

Are they IPOB terrorists? ESN Terrorists? Or are they truly unknown?

I only pity people living in those areas, they do not deserve to share in such death game the IPOB terrorists are playing.

Few days ago, they are all happy that UGM killed a soldier and I was like are these guys even thinking.

So why do you think people are happy when a Soldier is killed? What would make people rejoice when a Soldier is killed by gun men? Thats enough to tell you that Soldiers are seen as the bigger enemy than the gun men.
Re: Stray bullet kills many as unknown gunmen clash with army in Abia state PHOTOS by richie240: 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
wink mumu IPOB
Yesterday when they kidnapped some soldiers alive for execution their were happy saying God bless unknown gunmen.
I hope God is still blessing unknown gunmen for them.
God punish IPOB terrorist groups
Pls, when is d right time for obi to condemn Igbos.

Or will he keep pretending as if e nor consynam?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stray bullet kills many as unknown gunmen clash with army in Abia state PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

This happened on Thursday, yesterday not today.
Re: Stray bullet kills many as unknown gunmen clash with army in Abia state PHOTOS by gidgiddy: 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
okeysoninv:
Thank God the leader of massob later reveals himself as a fraudster. in due time all of you will see Nnamdi kanu as a scam he is too. before advent of massob, we were living in peace in our land in Igbo Land. devil entered into these people and they started causing havoc there by bringing a bigger devil the Nigeria army to destroy our land. I pray God will open all of eyes ,( kanu followers and uwazuruike followers ) . Satan dwells in ur midst.

You guys are funny. The Nigerian Army are paid to protect lives and property but they are the biggest destroyers of lives and property in the East, and you guys see nothing wrong in that.

There is never peace where there is injustice
Re: Stray bullet kills many as unknown gunmen clash with army in Abia state PHOTOS by okeysoninv: 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
gidgiddy:

You guys are funny. The Nigerian Army are paid to protect lives and property but they are the biggest destroyers of lives and property in the East, and you guys see nothing wrong in that.

There is never peace where there is injustice
enjoy your violence.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stray bullet kills many as unknown gunmen clash with army in Abia state PHOTOS by gidgiddy: 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
okeysoninv:
enjoy your violence.

The violence is everywhere in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023:Tinubu Is Shrinking In The North, OBIDIENTS Must Wake Up( Pix) / Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul / Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.