Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

243 Retiring Soldiers Must Submit Arms, Others – Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 243 Retiring Soldiers Must Submit Arms, Others – Army (16473 Views)

5 State Governors That Will Be Retiring Into Lives Of Luxury After May 29, 2023 / Nigerian Army Reacts To The Disengagement Of 243 Retiring Soldiers / ₦243.8 Billion Paris Club Refund Shared Among States, See What Each State Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 243 Retiring Soldiers Must Submit Arms, Others – Army by Albertgr8: 7:38am On Aug 20, 2022
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Something is wrong somewhere
Re: 243 Retiring Soldiers Must Submit Arms, Others – Army by Theunbothered: 8:03am On Aug 20, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
angry

I miss the heydays of the military.

This didn't need to be announced then. You know that's what you have to do as you're leaving the barracks.

Them no born you well to dream of taking away property of the Nigerian Military.

They wouldn't even give you till January- almost 4 months to do and undo.

When OBJ was civilian President, one Friday, some senior officers were asked to leave the barracks before 12 noon.

If you're seen a minute after, you can be shot.

Na your darling daddy cause am.

The old fool Buhari allowed miscreants and rogues in high places. Commodore Olawunmi warned us but una keep quiet so Tinubu could contest in 2023.
Re: 243 Retiring Soldiers Must Submit Arms, Others – Army by BlackPantherxXx: 8:07am On Aug 20, 2022
Theunbothered:

Na your darling daddy cause am.

The old fool Buhari allowed miscreants and rogues in high places. Commodore Olawunmi warned us but una keep quiet so Tinubu could contest in 2023.

Tinubu will still be your President in 2023.

Conserve your energy for the tears you will shed for 8 years. Stay hydrated.

1 Like

Re: 243 Retiring Soldiers Must Submit Arms, Others – Army by Ezano: 8:11am On Aug 20, 2022
What is going on here? We're being scammed again!!
Re: 243 Retiring Soldiers Must Submit Arms, Others – Army by Theunbothered: 8:11am On Aug 20, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

Tinubu will still be your President in 2023.

Conserve your energy for the tears you will shed for 8 years. Stay hydrated.

You have forgotten the tears you shed last year.

BlackPantherxXx:

Tinubu is actually very very old. He sounds aged.

Believe me.... the man probably doesn't want to be President.

People just project those aspirations onto him and he doesn't bother to correct them.

I was shocked when I saw him during 2019 campaigns... he sounded not-all-that-there. I respect him but he sounded very incoherent
You think you are doing me? You are doing yourself! grin
Re: 243 Retiring Soldiers Must Submit Arms, Others – Army by BlackPantherxXx: 8:13am On Aug 20, 2022
Theunbothered:

You have forgotten the tears you shed last year.

You think you are doing me? You are doing yourself! grin

What tears ? Yes he's old and feeble but he's still your president.

I like how much I made you cry to the extent you had to read all my 2770 posts... grin

Keeping y'all employed grin
Re: 243 Retiring Soldiers Must Submit Arms, Others – Army by Theunbothered: 8:21am On Aug 20, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

What tears ? Yes he's old and feeble but he's still your president.

I like how much I made you cry to the extent you had to read all my 2770 posts... grin

Keeping y'all employed grin

I'm not an illiterate like you, I know how to search keywords.

I also have a passport with valid visa, do you have one?

You guys will offer your family member's necks to be chopped by terrorists just so another old fool can be president.

Is the 20k you get to post rubbish on social media worth it? grin
Re: 243 Retiring Soldiers Must Submit Arms, Others – Army by BlackPantherxXx: 8:22am On Aug 20, 2022
Theunbothered:

I'm not an illiterate like you, I know how to search keywords.

I also have a passport with valid visa, do you have one?

You guys will offer your family member's necks to be chopped by terrorists just so another old fool can be president.

Is the 20k you get to post rubbish on social media worth it? grin

I love those hot salty tears. You should have seen that from reading over 2000 comments of mine.

Tinubu's your President. Deal with it.

The only visa you have is for Lagos, your heaven.... to sell gala in traffic grin

1 Like

Re: 243 Retiring Soldiers Must Submit Arms, Others – Army by Theunbothered: 8:30am On Aug 20, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

I love those hot salty tears. You should have seen that from reading over 2000 comments of mine.

Tinubu's your President. Deal with it.

The only visa you have is for Lagos, your heaven.... to sell gala in traffic grin

It is clear this one has not even crossed Seme border in his life, must be one of those area boys from Ondo who used to bath by the roadside in Mushin. grin

BlackPantherxXx:

People just project those aspirations onto him and he doesn't bother to correct them.

I was shocked when I saw him during 2019 campaigns... he sounded not-all-that-there. I respect him but he sounded very incoherent

You support a mad person, does that not make you a mad man?

Don't worry when Tinubu becomes president of your village I will leave you to enjoy your agbado in peace. grin
Re: 243 Retiring Soldiers Must Submit Arms, Others – Army by BlackPantherxXx: 8:33am On Aug 20, 2022
Theunbothered:

Theunbothered to his useless homosexual father
It is clear this one has not even crossed Seme border in his life, must be one of those area boys from Ondo who used to bath by the roadside in Mushin. grin

You support a mad person, does that not make you a mad man?

Don't worry when Tinubu becomes president of your village I will leave you to enjoy your agbado in peace. grin

" the longer the epistle, the greater the emotional trauma suffered "

Tha Black Panther x.X.x

Cry me a river grin
Re: 243 Retiring Soldiers Must Submit Arms, Others – Army by Theunbothered: 8:38am On Aug 20, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

" the longer the epistle, the greater the emotional trauma suffered "

Tha Black Panther x.X.x

Cry me a river grin
BlackPantherxXx:

Re: 243 Retiring Soldiers Must Submit Arms, Others – Army by cejaypriesty(m): 10:01am On Aug 20, 2022
Edoreborn:
Abeg make dem shift,,most of these soldiers are cowards..many of them joined for the sake of uniform and take home pay,,little did they know that something like insurgency would surfaced.. Before now,,it used to be mammy,, peppersouping and carrying babes..Them no complain that time o
grin grin
Re: 243 Retiring Soldiers Must Submit Arms, Others – Army by Dagger111(m): 10:04am On Aug 20, 2022
koolaid87:
Dem soldiers have been obedient like zombie for a long time

Glad some are now using their brains.

Its time politicians and their children put on camo and defend the country.

More resignations please

Why una dey attached everything as Obedient, Pandora urchins? Voluntary Discharge have been a norms in the military, even b4 your parents were born. Una go jst dey carry una Obi stuff into every matter. Haba
Re: 243 Retiring Soldiers Must Submit Arms, Others – Army by koolaid87: 11:16am On Aug 20, 2022
Dagger111:

Why una dey attached everything as Obedient, Pandora urchins? Voluntary Discharge have been a norms in the military, even b4 your parents were born. Una go jst dey carry una Obi stuff into every matter. Haba

The word "obedience" has been in existence way before your parents and their parents were born.

Its foolish of you to interpret my comment to having a political undertone.

Take this for the weekend.

Re: 243 Retiring Soldiers Must Submit Arms, Others – Army by SIXTEENTH(m): 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
Yes me I'm ever ready
Re: 243 Retiring Soldiers Must Submit Arms, Others – Army by jokaka89: 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2022
MY DAD WHO RETIRED AS A BRIG.GENERAL IN 2006 OFTEN SAYS AND I QUOTE.
( PRIVATE MORIDELE IS BETTER THAN BRIGADIER KUSOGUN.)
MEANING IN ENGLISH:A PRIVATE WHO LEFT THE ARMY IN SOUND HEALTH IS BETTER THAN A BRIGADIER WHO DIED IN THE FRONT LINE.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THEM ALL.
Re: 243 Retiring Soldiers Must Submit Arms, Others – Army by UNDFTD: 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2022
Please, could you release the names and states of origin of the 243 soldiers that were forced to retire by the Fulani Government of Nigeria (FGN).
Re: 243 Retiring Soldiers Must Submit Arms, Others – Army by Dagger111(m): 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2022
koolaid87:

The word "obedience" has been in existence way before your parents and their parents were born.

Its foolish of you to interpret my comment to having a political undertone.

Take this for the weekend.

It is Pandora's supporters way, cyber bullying. Enjoy boy!
Re: 243 Retiring Soldiers Must Submit Arms, Others – Army by Hungerbadoo: 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
femicyrus:
Are you willing to enlist in the Nigerian army?
Oga abeg put me if he no wan join
Re: 243 Retiring Soldiers Must Submit Arms, Others – Army by femicyrus(m): 3:58am On Aug 22, 2022
Hungerbadoo:
Oga abeg put me if he no wan join
Sorry, I don't have the means.

Thanks
Re: 243 Retiring Soldiers Must Submit Arms, Others – Army by Hungerbadoo: 9:21am On Aug 22, 2022
femicyrus:
Thanks
grin
femicyrus:
Thanks
Re: 243 Retiring Soldiers Must Submit Arms, Others – Army by Kayode3747: 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
jokaka89:
MY DAD WHO RETIRED AS A BRIG.GENERAL IN 2006 OFTEN SAYS AND I QUOTE.
( PRIVATE MORIDELE IS BETTER THAN BRIGADIER KUSOGUN.)
MEANING IN ENGLISH:A PRIVATE WHO LEFT THE ARMY IN SOUND HEALTH IS BETTER THAN A BRIGADIER WHO DIED IN THE FRONT LINE.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THEM ALL.
you are on point

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uju Kennedy Meets With Staff, Pays Medical Bills Of Women, Children In Abuja / Imoke Donates 23-Months Salary To Church / Emir Umar Farouk: Nigerians Will Beg Buhari To Do A Third Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.