Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Femi Fani-kayode: 'Eating And Swallowing Your Vomit' - Azzaman Azzaman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode: 'Eating And Swallowing Your Vomit' - Azzaman Azzaman (665 Views)

Kidnapped Train Passengers Fall Sick, Vomit Blood, Attacked By Snakes / Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" / APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode: 'Eating And Swallowing Your Vomit' - Azzaman Azzaman by Newton2024: 5:10am On Aug 20, 2022
In life it is good to believe in one thing and stand by it. People who changed as the weather changes should never be taken serious.

Even my Enemies know that Pastor Azzaman Azzaman come rain come Harmattan over many years I stand by my principles.

When Governor Nasiru Elrufai approached me through Somebody to give me a Job, I told the person he sent unless YAHWEH ELOHIM told me from Heaven to work with Nasiru I will never do that.

What do you want him to do why do you keep criticising the Governor. Tell him to go IDP Camp where my people are displaced. And he went to Kajuru IDP Camp. Even your enemies will respect you when they know they can't bend you.

No condition, no hunger will ever change what I believe in. If it's money I am looking for I would have quickly collected Governor Nasiru Elrufai's offer in 2019 to work with him. My purpose in life and my desire is to have a NEW NIGERIA and BETTER NIGERIA.

Many fake activists cum freedom fighters will be exposed before 2023.

By their actions we shall know, them. ONLY DOGS EAT FOOD VOMIT THE FOOD AND GO BACK TO THE VOMIT EAT IT AND SWALLOW IT. Dogs do that because, they rush the food the first time they ate it. They have to vomit the food and now eat the vomit gently. In that way the dogs believes it's sweeter.

https://www.facebook.com/100054126652820/posts/pfbid037ejDF1SY73hxaxX1ZpZSZZauzjRr6B7rroz6ed88dfy4TdceRhTzpfDLEA2nuaHFl/?app=fbl

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Eating And Swallowing Your Vomit' - Azzaman Azzaman by loosecanon50(m): 5:35am On Aug 20, 2022
When Bible said man shall not live by bread alone, it wasn't referring to men like FFK

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Eating And Swallowing Your Vomit' - Azzaman Azzaman by PandoraObi: 5:37am On Aug 20, 2022
Another Igbo clout chaser?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Eating And Swallowing Your Vomit' - Azzaman Azzaman by Aufbauh(m): 5:39am On Aug 20, 2022
cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Eating And Swallowing Your Vomit' - Azzaman Azzaman by Moh247: 5:46am On Aug 20, 2022
cool

Brothers Supporting Brothers, Ipob miscreants are angry

Omo Odua ni wa, Arewa people Na our brothers too

Na who support us we go support back..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Eating And Swallowing Your Vomit' - Azzaman Azzaman by 9jii(m): 5:53am On Aug 20, 2022
He's the same with all nairaland IPOB members here that were shouting death to Nigeria few months back and are now Obituaries that want save Nigeria .
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Eating And Swallowing Your Vomit' - Azzaman Azzaman by Toneypen247(m): 6:10am On Aug 20, 2022
Hmmn
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Eating And Swallowing Your Vomit' - Azzaman Azzaman by Abdul05: 6:17am On Aug 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Brothers Supporting Brothers, Ipob miscreants are angry

Omo Odua ni wa, Arewa people Na our brothers too

Na who support us we go support back..

correct ...100%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Eating And Swallowing Your Vomit' - Azzaman Azzaman by Zandena(f): 6:31am On Aug 20, 2022
Northern Christians are bittered!
They keep blaming El-Rufai and now Tinubu for their fanatical activities.
From grass cutter Babachir to Dogara, Jerry Can to this terrible Azzaman of Zaire Republic! The story is just same; bitterness, intolerance, hatred, selfishness, bigotry and the list is endless
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Eating And Swallowing Your Vomit' - Azzaman Azzaman by GardenOfGod(m): 6:40am On Aug 20, 2022
Very true... Fani is opposite of his bio. A chameleon in the day, a serpent in the night. Man is like a wavering water, unstable and full of dirts. He represents his own belly and not the people.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Eating And Swallowing Your Vomit' - Azzaman Azzaman by tony0806: 6:44am On Aug 20, 2022
He's a snake.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Eating And Swallowing Your Vomit' - Azzaman Azzaman by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 20, 2022
Great...
So let's watch out for the next president Peter Obi.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Would Happen To Yekini Amoda Ogunlere If He Loses The Election / 2023 Presidential Election Result In Regions / Ayu: Primate Ayodele Releases Fresh Prophecy, Advises Atiku, Cautions Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.