Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,642 members, 7,847,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture (25621 Views)

Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting / Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria / El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by Owopariola001: 8:47am On Aug 20, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Again I'm such a low IQ fellow.
What brought Igbo into the discussion in the first place if he wasn't making reference to me?

K.
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by GardenOfGod(m): 8:51am On Aug 20, 2022

Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by SugarGirl44(f): 8:55am On Aug 20, 2022
basty:

Now FFK is the opposite of what he is preaching?

Now, he no longer support Igbo agenda.
Igbo are one of the major problems of themselves and others.

No great thinker would find it easy to support obi, only mediocres who are OK with small things would.

It's that simple.
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by SugarGirl44(f): 8:59am On Aug 20, 2022
FFK only has interest in ibo vagina because they're easy to open, not ibo presidency.
He should help us convince them with his candy which they love so much to vote BAT, they kuku can't think independently, they need to be directed.
So Femi you have a lot of work to do.

Only lovers of mediocrity support obi.
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by SugarGirl44(f): 9:02am On Aug 20, 2022
lovat:
Seun lalasticlala Dominique people like this makes this forum disgusting that it's now a hotbed of tribalism. Seun kindly wield the big stick and stop being docile.

Use your forum in this election to promote a detribaliesd campaign devoid of runts and avarice with sumbags making this place distasteful.

Kindly ban those people who are making this site unhabitable. They are few in number but their actions are chasing away many

Wailer.
If the insult had favour your tribe I'm sure you won't be shedding this much tears.
Bloody hypocrite.
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by Jsucre(m): 9:04am On Aug 20, 2022
desolvay:
Who cares and what has it changed?
his status
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by shinealight(m): 9:08am On Aug 20, 2022
tony0806:
[/b][b]If I were Obasanjo; I'll put a call through and ask him to remove my picture from his profile. Can't associate with such a man.

If you see how this man been de lambast APC for Channels TV before? Ahhhhh Aye mí onì ta pop corn

That’s why you do not share the destiny of Obasanjo who has had the Presidency of this nation foisted on him on two separate occasions.
It’s not everything you do not agree with that you condemn publicly. Everything serves its purpose at the right time…which you may not even be able to divine!
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by snoopz: 9:33am On Aug 20, 2022
Money don change hand, ffk the political bitch nearly finished the Apc and tinubu then but now he too don dey smile to his aza like keyamo
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by asanausana91: 9:34am On Aug 20, 2022
What do you expect from a hungry glutton?
Obasanjo said it.
Give ffk a little food he will dance for you( obj 2014)
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by Fahd11: 9:38am On Aug 20, 2022
Anywhere belle face..... Shameless person.
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by wirinet(m): 10:21am On Aug 20, 2022
Femi Fani Kayode is my boy. Give him food, he will praise you and sing for you. – President Olusegun Obasanjo

Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by travismacoy: 11:32am On Aug 20, 2022
The gluton go hungry again
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by We4all: 11:35am On Aug 20, 2022
Tinubu greased his palms and his tone changed immediately. Who takes Fani seriously?
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by Christistruth00: 11:43am On Aug 20, 2022
We spent years telling them that FFK was massaging their Egos to use them

They insulted and insulted and insulted

Now their eye don Clear

Abi no be FFK again ?
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by frog12: 11:55am On Aug 20, 2022
this man is completely foolish. who is he fooling. he is very SICK. he should stop this election nonsense
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by Lovenorth: 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Fani is opposite of his bio. A chameleon in the day, a serpent in the night. Man is like a wavering water, unstable and full of dirts. He represents his own belly and not the people.

Modified:
Some words are not literal but has deeper meaning. Dark sayings are not meant to be discerned by low IQ individuals who are tribalistic in nature. If you put on your intellectual glasses; if only you have one, you may be able to unravel and comprehend the true meaning of my words.

Moreover, I am not Igbo! You guys are so, so tribalistic on this forum. It's like corruption that has destroyed the soul of this nation. Pathetic!!
Why are Igbos always disown their tribe in difficult situation they caused by themselves?
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by Khaysee: 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2022
He made his choice
Have made my choice too
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by jamace(m): 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
Toneypen247:
He who pays the piper dictates the tune. Fear who no fear politicians, and believe many of them at your peril. When you see a man of noble character and integrity, you don't need to be told. His success and charisma speak for him.

If this comment above with no name makes you insecure, then you need to rethink your choice of presidential candidate come 2023. Your future is in your hands.

kindly check my signature below for your Academic research services

Tinubu supported the killer herdsmen/bandits because he wanted power from the fulanis. Unfortunately for Tinubu, the yorubas and indeed the indigenous people of Nigeria will ask him, "where are the cows?" during the 2023 presidential elections. Pay back time. Tinubu cannot abandon his people in their time of need and expect his people to support him. Tinubu is very selfish. Tinubu is a goner.

Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by GardenOfGod(m): 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2022
Lovenorth:

Why are Igbos always disown their tribe in difficult situation they caused by themselves?
Funny... Everyone in Nigeria supporting Obi is Igbo! Tribal bigot!!
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by Andrea781: 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2022
Laidewiess:
Former Minister of State for Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has changed his twitter headed picture to that of APC Presidential and Vice Presidential Candidates, Bola Tinubu and Kashim Shettima

https://twitter.com/realFFK?t=Yw9NH33QPg0by1zyCpYm5g&s=09
Hungry man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Adeosun’s Forged NYSC Certificate And Ayodele James’ Fake ICAN Cert. / Crossover Service: Defaulters In Lagos To Pay ₦20,000 - ₦500,000 Fine / Malaysian Firm Battles FG Over Multi Billion Naira Passport Printing Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.