Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,322 members, 7,864,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:06 PM

2023: Charly Boy Visits Obasanjo (Video, Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Charly Boy Visits Obasanjo (Video, Photo) (31180 Views)

Nasir El-rufai Visits Obasanjo In Abeokuta (photos) / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Obasanjo At Ota - Photo / Seyi Makinde Visits Obasanjo, Says AGF Lacks Power To Declare Amotekun Illegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Charly Boy Visits Obasanjo (Video, Photo) by femisplash: 8:31am On Aug 20, 2022
Romanoff:
Tell those voting for candidates solely because he's from their tribe.
Tell those saying it's the turn of ibos or the North continues.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Charly Boy Visits Obasanjo (Video, Photo) by BATified2023: 8:32am On Aug 20, 2022
ChangetheChange:

Tinubu in the mud again
Obasanjo doesn't give a fuckkk about Tinubu
Nigeria has gone beyond ethnic politics
sule

I believe u know charley boy stand on presidency n he supports peter obi,for obj to tell him no room for ethnic politics u should know what that means except u just want to b clever by half

In no time u will know what’s up for u igbos

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Charly Boy Visits Obasanjo (Video, Photo) by BATified2023: 8:34am On Aug 20, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You this Tinubu people should stop disrespecting Obasanjo for not endorsing Tinubu
where did obj said he’s not endorsing tinubu now?
U igbos will get d greatest shock of your life with this election,the way your ipob propaganda fell like a pack of card is the way this one will fall for sure

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Charly Boy Visits Obasanjo (Video, Photo) by Okoroawusa: 8:39am On Aug 20, 2022
Check out the majority of the celebrities and politicians supporting Obi and those supporting Tinubu then you use your brain and know what OBJ is trying to tell Charly the boy.
Re: 2023: Charly Boy Visits Obasanjo (Video, Photo) by Eriokanmi: 8:39am On Aug 20, 2022
In that last picture...baba be like...iru omo isonu wo leleyii kęę., ma ma se mi leshe kęę grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Charly Boy Visits Obasanjo (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 20, 2022
All for the Igbo Agenda being camouflaged as national project! Ko le werk!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Charly Boy Visits Obasanjo (Video, Photo) by anonimi: 8:43am On Aug 20, 2022
brightonos24:
The former president of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo, has said that the 2023 election is not the time to play politics of ethnicity.

He said this during a visit by veteran entertainer, Charly Boy, to his residence on Friday.

Asked to advise "frustrated Nigerians" Obasanjo said, "That we are frustrated and poor is not the fault of God, it is the choice of our leaders. And if you have to change that, change our situation, you have to change leadership. I always say, Nigeria is my own baby, the one I want to put a beautiful bead on its waist, not an individual.

"In the north they say, 'La mu la muni'. 'Tiwa n tiwa', in south-east, it's 'Nka bu ka nyi.' Now, that is not the issue, the issue is Nigeria."

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CheIMoVjhYR/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

So has Obasanjo returned the $16 billion he used tp procure blackouts instead of electricity?
Or he was just joking around with Cahrlie Boy ni

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Charly Boy Visits Obasanjo (Video, Photo) by Ibrahimmantu79: 8:43am On Aug 20, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Jagaban all the way
Emilokan 1, on your mandate i stand gidigba
Charly Boy is 72 , Tinubu is 70. But take a good look at both of them .
The truth stares you right in the face.
Meanwhile Bicknor Akerele who was Tinubu deputy in 1999 celebrated her 83rd birthday last year meaning she's 13 years older than Tinubu.

Do the maths bro. Keep standing on a dead horse

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Charly Boy Visits Obasanjo (Video, Photo) by Eriokanmi: 8:44am On Aug 20, 2022
blazingblender:
Nna ThIs Charly go humble ooh
I just checked his biography mehn
This man is 72 years old ooh
Born in 1950
But how is he this young
Mehn we need to know his secret sincerely
He looks 40
His dad was like that too. He died at a ripe age.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Charly Boy Visits Obasanjo (Video, Photo) by SisterAnn(f): 8:44am On Aug 20, 2022
aribisala0:
His father died at 98 so he is just starting
Wawu! That's great!
Re: 2023: Charly Boy Visits Obasanjo (Video, Photo) by Bravetunde: 8:45am On Aug 20, 2022
Life is funny,obj an igbo man endorsing his brother and taking a huge chunk of Yoruba land in ogun state.
Thiefnybu a beninise claiming he is a Yoruba Muslim,has sieze Lagos and osun state,Yoruba land for himself.
Now he wants to claim Nigeria land after killing thousands of nigerians through his boys opc were he killed thousands of innocent Northerners.
Killed thousands of youth from SS/se and Yoruba Christian youth from sw.in lekki toll gate.
Such a wicked, heartless, corrupt man can never be our president
Re: 2023: Charly Boy Visits Obasanjo (Video, Photo) by mrkings84(m): 8:45am On Aug 20, 2022
If CharleyBoy is 72 then Emilokan elule (it's my turn to fail) should be 97.

Check the both of them!, One is a grandpa to the other

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Charly Boy Visits Obasanjo (Video, Photo) by jrusky(m): 8:46am On Aug 20, 2022
What is he looking for? You started safe Nigeria moment alongside Deji and others but you went behind to collect N100m sorry I don't want to join issue with you because I used to respect you but you lost my respect Charly mam.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Charly Boy Visits Obasanjo (Video, Photo) by SisterAnn(f): 8:46am On Aug 20, 2022
Okealaaye:

APC urchins dey disguise as Obedients. We are not fooled.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Charly Boy Visits Obasanjo (Video, Photo) by anonimi: 8:48am On Aug 20, 2022
Okealaaye:

Big failure just like Peter Obi failed in Anambra for eight years to achieve anything meaningful apart from looting their money and hiding it abroad like Abacha.
Him Tu Lie Obi must think that we are still as foolish as we were in 2015 when Thiefnuibu used lies and propaganda to package the Abacha a-looter comrade as APC messiah to fight corruption better than PDP's Jonathan. Now we know better with corruption many times worse under this lootocrat.

Peacemaker5128:
THE pan-Yoruba socio- organisation, Afenifere, has urged Nigerians to disregard information from any social media account claiming to belong to Pa Ayo Adebanjo.

The organisation’s National Publicity Secretary, Jare Ajayi, said in a statement on Sunday that the Twitter account which some electronic and online media quoted from did not belong to Adebanjo or any of the Afenifere leaders.

“It is hereby being clearly stated that Chief Adebanjo has no social media account of any sort, be it Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.

“Whenever he has anything to say to the public, he does so directly by addressing the press, through an interview or a press statement. He also addresses the public through the Secretary General or the National Publicity Secretary of Afenifere,” Ajayi said.

https://punchng.com/statement-on-peter-obi-not-from-adebanjo-afenifere/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1659316961

1 Like

Re: 2023: Charly Boy Visits Obasanjo (Video, Photo) by MatrixCircle: 8:49am On Aug 20, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Jagaban all the way
Emilokan 1, on your mandate i stand gidigba
According to Dino Malaye " they is no way you want to defend Tinubu and APC that you will not sound STUPID".
Re: 2023: Charly Boy Visits Obasanjo (Video, Photo) by knowhowk: 8:49am On Aug 20, 2022
blazingblender:
Born in 1950
But how is he this young
He looks 40
. Honestly we need to Study That .. Someone says he takes lots of Anti Ageing Herbs .. Squeeze Fresh and Drink

1 Like

Re: 2023: Charly Boy Visits Obasanjo (Video, Photo) by anonimi: 8:50am On Aug 20, 2022
mrkings84:
If CharleyBoy is 72 then Emilokan elule (it's my turn to fail) should be 97.

Check the both of them!, One is a grandpa to the other

Hmm, why are you so wickedly truthful? tongue shocked grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Charly Boy Visits Obasanjo (Video, Photo) by Difrent: 8:51am On Aug 20, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You this Tinubu people should stop disrespecting Obasanjo for not endorsing Tinubu

No mention of drugs on this thread because Charly and drugs are like Siamese twins.

Abi una think say we no know?.
Re: 2023: Charly Boy Visits Obasanjo (Video, Photo) by maestroferddi: 8:53am On Aug 20, 2022
OBJ has made his position clear...

Those who chose to dwell on lies and self-deception shot kontinu...
Re: 2023: Charly Boy Visits Obasanjo (Video, Photo) by Oceanjagaban: 8:54am On Aug 20, 2022
Make him no go suck Obj preeq o
Re: 2023: Charly Boy Visits Obasanjo (Video, Photo) by 8stargeneral: 8:54am On Aug 20, 2022
His message pure and clear...OBJ,is obidient
Re: 2023: Charly Boy Visits Obasanjo (Video, Photo) by Soukiss(m): 8:55am On Aug 20, 2022
The only man that use the northern head
We like it or not OBJ is a god send.namu namu ne if u understand hausa.u will no that this words are u in the military,
If obj go come out f vote as presido my f him
Re: 2023: Charly Boy Visits Obasanjo (Video, Photo) by Kajaard: 8:56am On Aug 20, 2022
blazingblender:
Born in 1950
But how is he this young
He looks 40

He exercises every day. I have seen him twice jogging on the Lekki-Ikoyi link bridge.

I am trying to do the same. Just eat healthy,exercise daily and try to remove stressors from your life. It's tough but very rewarding.
Re: 2023: Charly Boy Visits Obasanjo (Video, Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 8:57am On Aug 20, 2022
Na 70something yrs old man get fresh,strong muscles like this.
Re: 2023: Charly Boy Visits Obasanjo (Video, Photo) by Ak83: 8:58am On Aug 20, 2022
Faber:
You will move from Emilokan to Olule

That's what the Wise Sage told pee-poo master. But Gbaja was dishing out lies to the media
sorry 4 ur miserable life. Lazy youth.
Re: 2023: Charly Boy Visits Obasanjo (Video, Photo) by jrusky(m): 8:59am On Aug 20, 2022
Bravetunde:
Life is funny,obj an igbo man endorsing his brother and taking a huge chunk of Yoruba land in ogun state.
Thiefnybu a beninise claiming he is a Yoruba Muslim,has sieze Lagos and osun state,Yoruba land for himself.
Now he wants to claim Nigeria land after killing thousands of nigerians through his boys opc were he killed thousands of innocent Northerners.
Killed thousands of youth from SS/se and Yoruba Christian youth from sw.in lekki toll gate.
Such a wicked, heartless, corrupt man can never be our president

Pls read what you posted do you look or sound sane? I doubt it.

You are filled with lies from the pit of hell. Tinubu killed thousands of SS, SE and the North Are you alright?

Biko but why do you obi supporters lies these much? Haba slow down Mr man slow down the more you lies these much the more damages you are doing to obi anyway even obi himself is a liar so no issue and no surprise.

Pls can you tell us when in history of Nigeria where Tinubu asked opc or where any Yoruba man killed thousands of SS? Thousands of SE? Thousands of North? Pls proof?

Look just calm down the truth is if you like say whatever the fact is Obi can not win a single state in SW and will never win a single state up North here and listen good no one in Nigeria political history who lost SW and the North and become the president so pls get that today.

Keep on with your lies the more you do it the more obi chance goes down and e go lule completely.

You called your moniker "Bravetunde" bro with what you posted no bravery in you at all, a brave person don't tell lies or say things they can't proof or defend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Bola And Remi Tinubu As APC Kicks Off Presidential Campaign / Buhari Bows To Pressure, Reverses Ban On 113 Oil Vessels / Former PDP Governors Meet At Suswam's Residence (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.