Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,396 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again (22107 Views)

NFF Boss Drops Major Hint On Peseiro And Waldrum's Future / The Moment Daniel Amokachi Substituted Himself On And Scored 2 Goals(throw Back) / Solomon Dalung Orders Amaju Pinnick To Step Down As NFF Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
blazingblender:
If he said he is desperate
That means he is desperate na

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by jaxxy(m): 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
robosky02:
I think amaju should be considered for life time NFF presidency

He has done well.... He is even a FIFA executive

yes after we failed to qualify for the world Cup. He deserves life ban from our football.

1 Like

Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
Amokachi is Jealous of this man.
Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by jojothunder: 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2022
robosky02:

You smoked weeds.

1 Like

Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
Tolexander:
What well has he really done to deserve that?
He has done well and we’re not going to the World Cup. He’s shameless

1 Like

Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
austinvsb:
Pinnick has done nothing to improve our local league. He has instead, contributed massively to its decline since he became NFF president.

If he doesn't leave that post, we may no longer have a domestic league by the time he finishes a third time. Such a useless NFF president!

See vexation.

I feel your pain sha.

I will only remember him as somone who prefers to travel and be begging foreign-based players to come and play for the Super Chickens instead of focusing more on Home Players.

I respect Clement Westerhof for scouting for Jay Jay Okocha and the rest.

1 Like

Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by Guyman01: 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
Melodydoctor:
Hmm
You keep posting useless Memes of yourself

1 Like

Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by phemmyfour: 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
robosky02:

He will do worse than Hayatou as CAF president.
Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by camri: 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
robosky02:

you are an idiot
Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by Appleway: 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2022
That is what happens when you don't have a profitable and established life of your own before getting into public office. You will continue to ridicule yourself because you have no future.

2 Likes

Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by camri: 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2022
kingsways:
Pinnik has not done so well for Nigerian football, but he has certainly done well for himself, becoming CAF and FIFA Exco members.

I miss Galadima, Nigeria football did so well under him, and if Nigeria is a country that rewards excellence, he should have got a second term
under galadima, nigeria failed to qualify for the worldcup
Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by Donlanray: 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
kingsways:
Pinnik has not done so well for Nigerian football, but he has certainly done well for himself, becoming CAF and FIFA Exco members.

I miss Galadima, Nigeria football did so well under him, and if Nigeria is a country that rewards excellence, he should have got a second term
. But Galadima cost us ticket to world cup 2006. He too qualifying match against Angola to Mano his hometown, even though he was warned not to do so because of intense heat then in kano( most of our players played in Europe). We drew the match and lost world cup ticket. It seems you are a poor student of history.

4 Likes

Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by Appleway: 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
robosky02:

Ordinary Fifa Board.
That means if someone becomes FIFA President, you will make him a god.
Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by robosky02(m): 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
phemmyfour:
He will do worse than Hayatou as CAF president.

He is next CAF president in waiting

emi lo kan ..for Nigeria
Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by phemmyfour: 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
robosky02:

He is next CAF president in waiting

That's my fear
Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by CARLOSZ: 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2022
grin

Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by Belleful: 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
robosky02:

U smoked?
Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by Belleful: 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
Amaju wen fan's supposed flog.
Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by Khaysee: 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
This man like clubbing nice one

Men clothing pod

1 Like

Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by Empredboy(m): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
robosky02:

the following are the criteria we should use to judge if he has done well or not
1 state of the grassroots football
2 state of the fa cup
3 The impact oF the local league on the national team in the Las 8 years
4 how much investment gas he brought into nigeria football not audio money ooo
5 state of female football
With all these stated above can you boldly say ge has done well than his predecessors?

1 Like

Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by jojothaiv(m): 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
Amokachi saying it the way it should be said.

I like folks who don't sugar coat words, Pinnick is no different from most of our politicians too, in fact, they are all cut from the same material.
Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by Minjim: 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
robosky02:

Has Nigerian football done well under him?
He's merely used the position to do well for himself .
Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
His mates are caf and fifa president... NFF nah his cash cow
Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by Izongdave(m): 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2022
The AP should read the last three lines of his first paragraph again abeg, how can one be "denying the fact that he's not contesting again"
Re: Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again by CaptainFM1: 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2022
robosky02:

Exactly. I agree with you. Anybody that performs well should stay there forever. Ori'e ti gba le'. Na his inheritance right? He's the only one that can do well right? He has done well yet super eagles did not qualify for Qatar world cup!

Abi the man na your brother sef?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Win Copa America 2019 For Messi - Aguero / UCL: CHELSEA vs BARCELONA. What Are Your Predictions? / Pictures And Videos Of The 7th Asisat Oshoala Football Clinic & All-Star Match.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.