Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) (14717 Views)

How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) / Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) / How I Cook Delicious Groundnut Soup, Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:25am On Aug 20, 2022
Chin chin a very tasty and delicious snack. This video gives a detailed step by step guide on how to make yummy delicious Nigerian Chin Chin at home even as a beginner.

We are still in the holiday season and the children need to be entertained, eating out often now is not the answer.

Chin Chin is not enjoyed only by Nigerians but by many across the globe. It's a delicious snack you can't get enough of. You too can try it and know for yourself.

Ingredients:

You can adjust your ingredients, this below gave me lots of Chin Chin grin

1 kilo of all purpose flour
200 grams of butter
1 tablespoon of baking powder
1 teaspoon of salt
1 cup of sugar
1/2 Nutmeg
4 Eggs
200 grams of Evaporated milk
Vegetable oil

Note: Please change your oil after the 3rd batch frying to avoid the oil foaming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMavU11zbtY

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by blazingblender(m): 10:26am On Aug 20, 2022
Hmmm
Hello can I say something
Once I see gloryhomemaker I just remember delicious foods
I for like come visit your side make I chop one or two things ...
And please carry channah1 along
I no no wetin dat one de do sef

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by Cypress042(m): 10:32am On Aug 20, 2022
I use to love chin chin, but this sachet Minimie chin chin now is making me to avoid it.

Looks Yummy though smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by Love800(m): 10:39am On Aug 20, 2022
Gloryhomemaker dis is nice. Pls am still waiting for my groundnut soup smiley

2 Likes

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:39am On Aug 20, 2022
blazingblender:
Hmmm
Hello can I say something
Once I see gloryhomemaker I just remember delicious foods
I for like come visit your side make I chop one or two things ...
And please carry channah1 along
I no no wetin dat one de do sef

Thank you so much blazingblender, delicious food is the hub of life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:43am On Aug 20, 2022
Cypress042:
I use to love chin chin, but this sachet Minimie chin chin is making me to avoid it these days.

Yummy though smiley

They usually start out very nice but along the line cost of production and more profit yearnings make them reduce the quality.

I still buy from good vendors but when am available, I make large quantities to my taste.

Thank you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:49am On Aug 20, 2022
Love800:
Gloryhomemaker dis is nice. Pls am still waiting for my groundnut soup smiley

I didn't forget oooo, groundnut soup is one of my best soups too. I will do it soon.
Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by VeryWickedMan: 10:53am On Aug 20, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

I didn't forget oooo, groundnut soup is one of my best soups too. I will do it soon.

grin grin
Chin chin

1 Like

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by blazingblender(m): 11:36am On Aug 20, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

same here . and like this ehh am the only one in my house who loves the soup like ehhh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by Skibani99(m): 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
This life eh, I'll eventually marry a wife that takes cooking seriously cus local man like variety of delicacies, make she just dey run am like gloryhomemaker..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

They usually start out very nice but along the line cost of production and more profit yearnings make them reduce the quality.

I still buy from good vendors but when am available, I make large quantities to my taste.

Thank you.

Honestly, the best chin-chin are the ones you make yourself.
Imagine all that milky-nutmegy-crumbly but not too crunchy-moderately sweet goodness. Mmm!
You can't just stop popping them in your mouth. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

grin grin
Chin chin

Where have you been mister, its been a while.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
Skibani99:
This life eh, I'll eventually marry a wife that takes cooking seriously cus local man like variety of delicacies, make she just dey run am like gloryhomemaker..

Its very important, even if some want to claim food doesn't matter. Its number one priority.

1 Like

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
mariahAngel:

Honestly, the best chin-chin are the ones you make yourself.
Imagine all that milky-nutmegy-crumbly but not too crunchy-moderately sweet goodness. Mmm!
You can't just stop popping them in your mouth. cheesy

My sister, I end up eating the chin chin more than the children who I made it for grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

My sister, I end up eating the chin chin more than the children who I made it for grin grin grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
The chin-chin effect; once you start, you won't be able to stop. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by VeryWickedMan: 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Where have you been mister, its been a while.

Waiting for you to leave your husband

1 Like

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Waiting for you to leave your husband

Respect her!

6 Likes

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by VeryWickedMan: 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
mariahAngel:

Respect her!

Shut up
I must snatch her!

1 Like

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
[sup][/sup]
VeryWickedMan:

Shut up
I must snatch her!

1 Like

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by SerikiFulani(m): 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
Nice

I notice that some chin-chin tastes better than some.....I don't buy packaged chin-chin that would have been in the store for weeks grin

I love it fresh and hot kiss

1 Like

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
SerikiFulani:
Nice

I notice that some chin-chin tastes better than some.....I don't buy packaged chin-chin that would have been in the store for weeks grin

I love it fresh and hot kiss

When chin chin is fresh and hot is the best time to eat it, na self control I dey use when its out from the oil grin

The difference in taste is the ingredients used and the quantity used.

Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
mariahAngel:
[sup][/sup]

Nne, he needs help. You know people go through a lot these days and it sometimes affects their communication.

3 Likes

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by VeryWickedMan: 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
mariahAngel:
[sup][/sup]

You dey slap man later you go say husband no come.

1 Like

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by Skibani99(m): 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Its very important, even if some want to claim food doesn't matter. Its number one priority.
I swear, before I'll marry I'll check and make sure she's enthusiast about cooking cool

3 Likes

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Nne, he needs help. You know people go through a lot these days and it sometimes affects their communication.

If one don't call them to order, they will continue in their foolery.

You're kind and gracious though. smiley

1 Like

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2022
mariahAngel:

If one don't call them to order, they will continue in their foolery.

You're kind and gracious though. smiley

Sometimes, silence is golden. This one is seeking for attention to satisfy maybe depression challenges.

3 Likes

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by Authoreety: 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
Crunchy

1 Like

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by Seankhalifa: 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
Smoke wxxd con chop chin chin... thank me later grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by DoctorDree(m): 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
Lol
Be like say tonight na for advert
Make una bring Wetin you dey sell oooo
Nairaland dey advertise for free for fp!!!
Kere oooooooo!!!!
Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
You're very neat.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Help My Wife To Be A Good Cook At Home? / How To Make An Amazing Mind Blowing Banana Pancake Recipe / Nairalanders What Is your Best Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.