Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) (14790 Views)

How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) / Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) / How I Cook Delicious Groundnut Soup, Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by Nairaland211: 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by BloomingDale(f): 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
Skibani99:
This life eh, I'll eventually marry a wife that takes cooking seriously cus local man like variety of delicacies, make she just dey run am like gloryhomemaker..

Why don’t you learn to cook instead? What of if you marry her and she loses the ability to cook. What will you do in that case?

2 Likes

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by Ubdavis(m): 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
Half bread is still better than chin chin
Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by garriAndsugar: 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
Nice one

1 Like

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by Privatepart00: 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
Cypress042:
I use to love chin chin, but this sachet Minimie chin chin now is making me to avoid it.

Looks Yummy though smiley
shocked
How are they having a bloated pack been sold at #100 when is only 48 pieces for the ones bought in Enugu and 46 pieces for that bought in Awka.

Meanwhile it was 48 and 46 pieces respectively for the places mentioned above when it sold for #50.

I no longer buy it again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by folake4u(f): 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
Yummy!!!! Nothing beats homemade chinchin that milk is added. Eat it with cold zobo or pineapple juice. Heaven!!!!!

Na wetin dey hungry me so. grin

1 Like

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by phemmyfour: 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
blazingblender:
Hmmm
Hello can I say something
Once I see gloryhomemaker I just remember delicious foods
I for like come visit your side make I chop one or two things ...
And please carry channah1 along
I no no wetin dat one de do sef
When does she have time to spend in the other room..... always cooking in the kitchen

1 Like

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by shantti(m): 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

You dey slap man later you go say husband no come.
grin grin grin
Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by Spandau: 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Chin chin a very tasty and delicious snack. This video gives a detailed step by step guide on how to make yummy delicious Nigerian Chin Chin at home even as a beginner.

We are still in the holiday season and the children need to be entertained, eating out often now is not the answer.

Chin Chin is not enjoyed only by Nigerians but by many across the globe. It's a delicious snack you can't get enough of. You too can try it and know for yourself.

Ingredients:

You can adjust your ingredients, this below gave me lots of Chin Chin grin

1 kilo of all purpose flour
200 grams of butter
1 tablespoon of baking powder
1 teaspoon of salt
1 cup of sugar
1/2 Nutmeg
4 Eggs
200 grams of Evaporated milk
Vegetable oil

Note: Please change your oil after the 3rd batch frying to avoid the oil foaming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMavU11zbtY

Chinchin is not supposed to be yummy but crunchy.
Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by Slynation(m): 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
Your husband doesn't have problem in these life...!!

1 Like

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by AngelicBeing: 8:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by HELLASJ(m): 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by enoch273: 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
This looks yummy but to stay fit, exercising and the 24 fitness modes on the oraimo watch pro will help burn the calories this contains.

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by chypotenti(m): 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Chin chin a very tasty and delicious snack. This video gives a detailed step by step guide on how to make yummy delicious Nigerian Chin Chin at home even as a beginner.

We are still in the holiday season and the children need to be entertained, eating out often now is not the answer.

Chin Chin is not enjoyed only by Nigerians but by many across the globe. It's a delicious snack you can't get enough of. You too can try it and know for yourself.

Ingredients:

You can adjust your ingredients, this below gave me lots of Chin Chin grin

1 kilo of all purpose flour
200 grams of butter
1 tablespoon of baking powder
1 teaspoon of salt
1 cup of sugar
1/2 Nutmeg
4 Eggs
200 grams of Evaporated milk
Vegetable oil

Note: Please change your oil after the 3rd batch frying to avoid the oil foaming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMavU11zbtY
This one go sweet, enough milk dey am grin grin grin... Hope say e dry It's sweeter when dry grin

1 Like

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by richeeyo(m): 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
The baking powder is a bad idea, try wit more butter and compare
Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by Guyman01: 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
Change your oil after frying 3 times under this Buhari regime, do you know how much vegetable oil cost these days?

1 Like

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by abobote: 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
Even na my wife, she go add butter, just to make it expensive.
Me too, I no too like am, na coz of the kids

1 Like

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by lasisi69(f): 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
blazingblender:
Hmmm
Hello can I say something
Once I see gloryhomemaker I just remember delicious foods
I for like come visit your side make I chop one or two things ...
And please carry channah1 along
I no no wetin dat one de do sef
cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by VeryWickedMan: 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
You're very neat.

She's not a lesbian.
Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by tafat: 10:14pm On Aug 23, 2022
Wow, this is truly yummy.

1 Like

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

She's not a lesbian.

I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by Edoziesmart(m): 10:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
Lol as I saw the op name I didn't bother to read the details because I know she is one of the best cook we have in Nairaland. But her food recipes is not for the poor earner like me.

Nice looking chin chin by the way.

1 Like

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by pocohantas(f): 11:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
You're very neat.

Most importantly!!!!! cry

1 Like

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
pocohantas:

Most importantly!!!!! cry

Very very important.

1 Like

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by ThatsONYI: 2:08am On Aug 24, 2022
shocked

My momma used to do this, ole good days cry

1 Like

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by Skibani99(m): 7:07am On Aug 24, 2022
I know how to cook,but trust me I'll love a woman more if she can deliver very well when it comes to the food aspect... And how do you mean if she loses the ability, going blind or something?
BloomingDale:

Why don’t you learn to cook instead? What if you marry her and she loses the ability to cook. What will you do in that case?

1 Like

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by Aurelius1(m): 9:38am On Aug 24, 2022
Cypress042:
I use to love chin chin, but this sachet Minimie chin chin now is making me to avoid it.

Looks Yummy though smiley
iWhy? I thought minimie is sweet na?

2 Likes

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:42am On Aug 24, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
You're very neat.

Thank you so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:45am On Aug 24, 2022
Privatepart00:

shocked
How are they having a bloated pack been sold at #100 when is only 48 pieces for the ones bought in Enugu and 46 pieces for that bought in Awka.

Meanwhile it was 48 and 46 pieces respectively for the places mentioned above when it sold for #50.

I no longer buy it again.

You dey count am grin

Inflation is hitting most production companies, so they bloat the nylon to make you think it's much inside.
Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:46am On Aug 24, 2022
folake4u:
Yummy!!!! Nothing beats homemade chinchin that milk is added. Eat it with cold zobo or pineapple juice. Heaven!!!!!

Na wetin dey hungry me so. grin

Nothing beats it oooo

Milk, butter, sugar in chin chin is bea.

1 Like

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:46am On Aug 24, 2022
phemmyfour:
When does she have time to spend in the other room..... always cooking in the kitchen

grin grin grin

You eeeee
Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:48am On Aug 24, 2022
Spandau:

Chinchin is not supposed to be yummy but crunchy.

Crunchy and yummy are too different things.
Crunchy can mean stone crunchy. It's not this type of chin chin. This one is yummy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exotic Delicacies Exclusive To Northern Nigeria / Nairalanders What Is your Best Food? / Health Benefits Of Our Everyday Naija Veg & Spices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.