Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) (14794 Views)

How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) / Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) / How I Cook Delicious Groundnut Soup, Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:48am On Aug 24, 2022
Slynation:
Your husband doesn't have problem in these life...!!

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:49am On Aug 24, 2022
chypotenti:
This one go sweet, enough milk dey am grin grin grin... Hope say e dry It's sweeter when dry grin

Well fried and air dried.

1 Like

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:51am On Aug 24, 2022
richeeyo:
The baking powder is a bad idea, try wit more butter and compare

Oh, with baking powder works for me. More butter will make the oil foam more.
Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:53am On Aug 24, 2022
Guyman01:
Change your oil after frying 3 times under this Buhari regime, do you know how much vegetable oil cost these days?

With the above ingredients the oil will foam after some batches, to avoid foaming, don't add eggs and reduce the butter.

You won't like when the oil foams except you are frying outdoors.

1 Like

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:54am On Aug 24, 2022
abobote:
Even na my wife, she go add butter, just to make it expensive.
Me too, I no too like am, na coz of the kids

The kids are priority nah.
Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by folake4u(f): 10:55am On Aug 24, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Nothing beats it oooo

Milk, butter, sugar in chin chin is bea.

Yes. Those three ingredients are fundamental in crunchy and yummy chin chin. cheesy
Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:55am On Aug 24, 2022
Edoziesmart:
Lol as I saw the op name I didn't bother to read the details because I know she is one of the best cook we have in Nairaland. But her food recipes is not for the poor earner like me.

Nice looking chin chin by the way.

You can replicate anything within your budget.

Just buy smaller proportions.

1 Like

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:56am On Aug 24, 2022
pocohantas:

Most importantly!!!!! cry

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by Konquest: 11:26pm On Feb 23
gloryhomemaker:
Chin chin a very tasty and delicious snack. This video gives a detailed step by step guide on how to make yummy delicious Nigerian Chin Chin at home even as a beginner.

We are still in the holiday season and the children need to be entertained, eating out often now is not the answer.

Chin Chin is not enjoyed only by Nigerians but by many across the globe. It's a delicious snack you can't get enough of. You too can try it and know for yourself.

Ingredients:

You can adjust your ingredients, this below gave me lots of Chin Chin grin

1 kilo of all purpose flour
200 grams of butter
1 tablespoon of baking powder
1 teaspoon of salt
1 cup of sugar
1/2 Nutmeg
4 Eggs
200 grams of Evaporated milk
Vegetable oil

Note: Please change your oil after the 3rd batch frying to avoid the oil foaming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMavU11zbtY
Bump.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalanders What Is your Best Food? / Health Benefits Of Our Everyday Naija Veg & Spices / Tips To Cook A Cheap, But A Classics Okra Soup Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.