Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Ramatu Tijani: Minister’s Aides Brutalise Journalist, Slap Security Men In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ramatu Tijani: Minister’s Aides Brutalise Journalist, Slap Security Men In Abuja (22805 Views)

Presiential Primary: APC Will Be Fair To All Aspirants - Ramatu Tijani Aliyu / Biography Of Ramatu Tijani Aliyu - The Minister Of State FCT. / ‘Beautiful’ Ramatu Tijani Aliyu, Ministerial Nominee Distracts Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Ramatu Tijani: Minister’s Aides Brutalise Journalist, Slap Security Men In Abuja by Billygee2u: 12:33am On Aug 21, 2022
Racoon:
Everyone under this useless govt acts arrogantly with impunity as if they are God in their own wise. But thank goodness they are not.
Re: Ramatu Tijani: Minister’s Aides Brutalise Journalist, Slap Security Men In Abuja by Billygee2u: 12:33am On Aug 21, 2022
God1000:
This can only happen in Nigeria.

Security men attached to politicians are just too overzealous
Re: Ramatu Tijani: Minister’s Aides Brutalise Journalist, Slap Security Men In Abuja by stuffs4me(m): 3:31am On Aug 21, 2022
This reportage has IPOB and OBIDIENTS written all over it with the way and manner it was written. It was not objective. It is filled with took much emotional outbursts which is the character of IPOB and OBIDIENTS.

I laughed when they said the minister remained in her car. What was she supposed to do? Was she supposed to come out of her car slinging guns and join in the fracas?

I will still keep an open mind until I hear the other side of the story

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday / My Account Balance Is Less Than $10m – Patience Jonathan / Bayelsa Election Tribunal Ruling : Seriake Dickson Urges For Calm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.