Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) (55213 Views)

Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim / 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku / See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) by Staphylococcus: 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
Jobless youth!

Buhari was right when he said most Nigerian youths are illiterates with degrees!

Lots that cannot be feasible in the face of reality!

No wonder pastors and imams keep duping and re-duping them.

They will ignore reality and hope for the impossible!
Re: Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) by COMPAQ(m): 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2022
More like 10k march
Re: Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) by Aromaticshnnap(m): 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
Peter Peter � listen to me, we have given you the keys to this devastated country, we trust you will rebuild it. Many destinies unfulfilled, in you lies the hope to resurrect them and give them the beauty of their perfection. Go on Sir! ✌️� The people are sure they want you.
Re: Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) by obaaderemi: 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
Aromaticshnnap:
Peter Peter � listen to me, we have given you the keys to this devastated country, we trust you will rebuild it. Many destinies unfulfilled, in you lies the hope to resurrect them and give them the beauty of their perfection. Go on Sir! ✌️� The people are sure they want you.
Did he rebuild anambra? wink
Re: Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) by nameo: 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Jobless youth!

Buhari was right when he said most Nigerian youths are illiterates with degrees!

Lots that cannot be feasible in the face of reality!

No wonder pastors and imams keep duping and re-duping them.

They will ignore reality and hope for the impossible!

Why are you crying, Bros
Re: Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) by Urocket93(m): 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2022
AM I THE ONLY ONE TO OBSERVE THAT THEY ARE NOT UP TO 500,INCLUDING THE ONES OUT OF THE PICTURE FRAME?
Re: Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) by abokikhalifa: 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2022
sonofthunder:

Kaduna has population but this is an exergerration.

I don't have time for arguing. Election is next year
Re: Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) by osidion2020(m): 11:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
You should be ashamed of yourself, Afonja goat
Abdul05:

Do you know what zombidients really mean ?

It means dead bodies who seem only partly alive .... grin cheesy

obituaries too will not be an exception.. cheesy grin

So it would be good for you to be batified..
Re: Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) by Arsenella007(f): 12:13am On Aug 21, 2022
Abdul05:
Na only biafraland such thing fit happen.. grin : grin

If you look at the pic Wella you would see that the people at this rally weren't much.. grin grin
Ode go to twitter and see videos
Re: Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) by moneyissweet(m): 12:20am On Aug 21, 2022
Kaduna,, people still dey live there.

The last time I checked bandits has run them over.

Fool

abokikhalifa:
Only one lga in kaduna will cover the whole of imo State votes
Re: Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) by Tzar(m): 12:33am On Aug 21, 2022
This is unimpressive. I expected aerial drone photos. This is a thousand man not million man match na.
Just compare Kwankwaso’s crowd for measure.

Re: Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) by plaindealer: 12:37am On Aug 21, 2022
lol @ 69 Igbos..

Pandora Igbos don't even don't know how count..

All of them go return inside bush to join their ESN and UGM jihadi killers and brothers after Pandora's loss at the polls next year.

Losers.. grin
Re: Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) by LaReinaa(f): 12:46am On Aug 21, 2022
And they said that we don’t have structuregringringrin
Re: Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) by Billygee2u: 1:04am On Aug 21, 2022
Sergio101:
cool

Obi we know

Somebody should please check on hopeless uzodinjo...... High BP is real cheesy.

Its a hard time for Tinubu supporters. They are the new wailers in town.

North...... Burning brooms

East .....mega rally for Obi

Media......obi all the way

West.......Obi's billboard mounted, while grandpa's own was pulled out in Osun.

APC.......We are waiting for block votes, 80% everywhere (delusion) grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) by Shikini: 1:09am On Aug 21, 2022
Great
Re: Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) by basybasy: 1:14am On Aug 21, 2022
jaybenugo:
IGBERETV Report

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiKTXJJp_xQ

Imo State One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Photos, Video)

Imo State One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi kicked off this morning in Imo State.

Where are the one million people here? Yeye people! Obi is going nowhere. Even they find it difficult to gather million of people for him in their zone. A wise person knows that is a loser. Why suffering for nothing
Re: Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) by Abdu81: 2:01am On Aug 21, 2022
COMPAQ:
More like 10k march

Which one?
The people are mad for obi Owerri was brought to a standstill.
All road was almost blocked.
Re: Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) by abokikhalifa: 5:20am On Aug 21, 2022
moneyissweet:
Kaduna,, people still dey live there.

The last time I checked bandits has run them over.

Fool

The last time I checked. Ipob have declared that they won't be arection in south east
Re: Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) by Hussein035: 7:31am On Aug 21, 2022
Sergio101:

This Zombie hasn't been in Nigeria for real.

He just arrived from meeting of blood suckers

After election if I hear Biafra again amadioha will kill everyone that supports zombidient and later shout Biafra
Re: Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) by jamace(m): 8:03am On Aug 21, 2022
Batam:

No shocking thing here, politics no be by mouth on social media
Keep on hoping on rigging and thugery to win by your pay master. I say to you again that Peter Obi go shock Atiku and Tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) by effort1: 8:06am On Aug 21, 2022
Sergio101:
cool

Obi we know

Somebody should please check on hopeless uzodinjo...... High BP is real cheesy.

Its a hard time for Tinubu supporters. They are the new wailers in town.

North...... Burning brooms

East .....mega rally for Obi

Media......obi all the way

West.......Obi's billboard mounted, while grandpa's own was pulled out in Osun.

APC.......We are waiting for block votes, 80% everywhere (delusion) grin grin

That's why INEC is planning to use manual result recording so that they can alllw APC rig election
Re: Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) by effort1: 8:10am On Aug 21, 2022
plaindealer:
lol @ 69 Igbos..

Pandora Igbos don't even don't know how count..

All of them go return inside bush to join their ESN and UGM jihadi killers and brothers after Pandora's loss at the polls next year.

Losers.. grin

Pandora report also mentioned Tinubu. You forgot, right?

Obi doesn't have structure. How come he is giving you headache and you are also planning to rig election?

Why does your cursed APC want to rig election against a man without structure?
Re: Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) by Londonpraise(f): 10:01am On Aug 21, 2022
Yes o...that's the spirit
Obi we know
Re: Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) by OurSeun(m): 10:29am On Aug 21, 2022
McStoic:

After you, your descendants and generations unborn! grin

Your parents are really unfortunate to have a daft son like you

E pain am...... Go hug Mr obituary to console your foolish self
Re: Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) by AroOkigbo(m): 11:06am On Aug 21, 2022
Okoroawusa:
LP is encroaching into the former voting strongholds of PDP....I am happy about this.

It gives Tinubu an advantage...
APC strongholds aren't spared too. Every reasonable Nigerian is looking towards OBIdient.
Re: Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) by Slickest(m): 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2022
So much love without pvcs, its really sad
Re: Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) by Bar1941(m): 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
Na wa ooo...

Even in Imo state his supposed stronghold see how scanty they are? Afterall we all saw what a crowd should look like in Ilorin few days ago when a rally was held.

Obi is just deceiving himself and his mumu Obidient Yusfools, even he himself knows he can't be the president of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) by twodee75: 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
fredoooooo:

Can you please give me reasons why I should vote Obi instead of other candidates ?

Plz vote your mind.... But I know u as person .... You are not enjoying this country..... You can't boldly travel from Lagos to Kaduna without panic..... Do u know how much is a bag of rice? Calculate how much you spend on fuel monthly.... If you don't know some factories has cut down thier production due to the hike in gas etc.... Plz let shun politics, for once let think about the future of this country..... God bless us
Re: Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) by fredoooooo: 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
twodee75:

Plz vote your mind.... But I know u as person .... You are not enjoying this country..... You can't boldly travel from Lagos to Kaduna without panic..... Do u know how much is a bag of rice? Calculate how much you spend on fuel monthly.... If you don't know some factories has cut down thier production due to the hike in gas etc.... Plz let shun politics, for once let think about the future of this country..... God bless us
As a person , I'm enjoying my country and I'm not lamenting.... I'm optimistic about the future , i don't believe in miracle but reality.
How can we shun down politics when it's politics that will elect the president...
I have a question for you , who do you suggest i vote ? Base on competence or give me a good reason...
Re: Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) by Steveabbeyly: 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
Impressive indeed.
Re: Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) by PharmacyStore: 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
The structure is gradually taking shape

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu / The Act That Gives The President The Power To Lock Down Lagos, Ogun & FCT. / Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.