Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Ofun Osa - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ofun Osa (1131 Views)

Ofun Ika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofun Osa by lawani: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ofun Osa- The comfort zone

1.The comfort zone is where dreams go to die.

2.A person never once beaten by rain nor the sun will definitely be beaten by poverty.

This was the Ifa divination cast for Akin Lawanson when he was in the midst of enemies while struggling to get through to his dream wife Barbara Bush.
He was surrounded and was being tormented by bullies, witches, jesters, envious and evil people who were determined to see his downfall.

He was advised to offer sacrifice to survive.
He listened to the ritual items and complied.

Not at all a long time after that, you will meet us in a state of triumphant victory like Ogun which is the state of all Awos seated at the feet of Obarisa.
ASE.

Ofun Osa- Itan Akin Lawanson

1.Ti okan ba bale ju aseyori yio soro

2.Eni ti oorun o pa TI ojo ko pa, ise ni yio pa
A difa fun Akin Lawanson
Ni igba ti nbe ni aarin awon aje, Eni ibi, Ika, ojowu abbl ni igba to nsare a TI kan Barbara Bush gege bi Aya ti awon ota nwa isubu re.

Won ni ko rubo
O gbebo o rubo
Ko pe rara ona ko jin
E wa ba WA la jase Ogun
Ajase Ogun laa ba Awo lese Obarisa.
ASE.

It is an Ofun Osa story when the end result will be blessings but the present situation is affliction.
The first line is a quote I read that Mark Zuckerberg made, possibly in reference to my anger at how he treated me like trash by trampling on me while I was floored by a mammoth organisation like the RCCG for writing on how the world would become a better place. I have sent a letter to Amnesty International to help pursue a claim of ten billion dollars cash against him or two hundred percent of that in Facebook stock which I will hand over to the CIA since he knew he was trampling on the CIA the finger that feeds him and the authourity that made him.
But what can we do?, where will we be without opposition?. Life would be a mess!. Without friction which is opposition to movement, there can be no fruitful motion. Affliction, opposition, resistance, antagonism, are vital for progress so far it does not bring along with it evil or bad.
Every good thing is always opposed before it is supported. An academic thesis must be scrutinized and defended before it can be adjudged okay for publication and etc. Good as the industrial revolution is, it attracted academic non violent opposition. I read a book where an Irish farmer of the nineteenth century complained bitterly about the way machines are taking over the jobs of human beings wondering aloud what will happen to nineteen men if one small machine is doing the work of twenty men?. He noted that it is surely something to worry about as people will be denied their traditional sources of income. The observation is academically valid and is yet to be addressed up till today. Unemployment therefore was the Ofun Osa cast for the non communist nation that embraced the industrial revolution.
A communist nation would of course find respectable jobs for all humans and enough income on which tax is paid. That would be Ofun meji cast for the communist nation that embraced the same industrial revolution etc etc.

Witches, bullies and all evil doers are creatures of Olodumare and are necessary evils that must be vanquished with none spared as an example to others that the only form of opposition, antagonism and resistance that is acceptable by the society is the academic one. It still would be Ofun Osa, but the Godly type.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fellow Nigeria Where Is Our Pride / Juju And Recharge Cards / The Myth About The Left Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.