Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Governor AbdulRazaq AbdulRaman Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kwara (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor AbdulRazaq AbdulRaman Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kwara (Pictures) (38188 Views)

Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kwara (Pictures, Video) / 2023: Thousands Decamp To APC As Party Hold Rally In Kwara (Pictures) / Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor AbdulRazaq AbdulRaman Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kwara (Pictures) by cyndylove64(f): 8:42am On Aug 21, 2022
Biodun556:
.Governor AbdulRazaq AbdulRaman Held Rally For Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign In Kwara State.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02U9bFN2t9ozqs12V4FjjmVGaZ8VehDvnJnV5pUnrkeGXcMAkQ7QwAX49J3XNSta9Zl&id=414038215272881
yet everyone in that rally is wearing uniform.... Did he share the uniform to all of them or they are in the same WhatsApp group and decided on the uniform...smh
Re: Governor AbdulRazaq AbdulRaman Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kwara (Pictures) by obatowon1(m): 9:07am On Aug 21, 2022
I ran into the rally yesterday and it was massive.
Re: Governor AbdulRazaq AbdulRaman Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kwara (Pictures) by ransomed: 10:09am On Aug 21, 2022
This has confirmed that baba is truly sick.
O to gee.....
Re: Governor AbdulRazaq AbdulRaman Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kwara (Pictures) by Owontime: 10:10am On Aug 21, 2022
He's wasting his time,Peter Obi will win massively in Kwara State. grin grin
Re: Governor AbdulRazaq AbdulRaman Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kwara (Pictures) by NLPoliceWoman: 10:29am On Aug 21, 2022
RTR
Re: Governor AbdulRazaq AbdulRaman Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kwara (Pictures) by NLPoliceWoman: 10:31am On Aug 21, 2022
RTR
Re: Governor AbdulRazaq AbdulRaman Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kwara (Pictures) by akbonus: 10:46am On Aug 21, 2022
Pandev:
Jagaban of Africa. Somebody should post the picture of 284 people catching cruise on the streets of Owerri for saint Peter Obi, the man who turned Anambra state to Dubai, the next president of Biafra grin
all this mind games will not work, Tinubu is old, sick, into drugs, and he is a thief, we are not ready to hand over our number one position to a thief, just get this into your head.
Re: Governor AbdulRazaq AbdulRaman Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kwara (Pictures) by jaytee01(m): 11:25am On Aug 21, 2022
Pandev:
Jagaban of Africa. Somebody should post the picture of 284 people catching cruise on the streets of Owerri for saint Peter Obi, the man who turned Anambra state to Dubai, the next president of Biafra grin

Re: Governor AbdulRazaq AbdulRaman Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kwara (Pictures) by Elliotwaveforec: 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
North Central will decide who wins the presidential election.
Re: Governor AbdulRazaq AbdulRaman Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kwara (Pictures) by Slickest(m): 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
kay1one:
Without time and date stamp?!

You think say you wise! cheesy
You're scared already, its true man, those ppl got pvcs, like all of em not like my obedient brothers and sisters just campaigning without pvcs

1 Like

Re: Governor AbdulRazaq AbdulRaman Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kwara (Pictures) by FREDDY434: 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
Lol! You better ignore media bro. I live in Ilorin. Believe me when I say nobody heard about this. Ilorin's people choice of candidate is polarized between the religious old men and educated youths. I can boldly tell you the educated youths I have met here are very much silently Obedient wile the former(religious old men) are for Tinubu.

Biodun556:
Just testing microphone
Re: Governor AbdulRazaq AbdulRaman Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kwara (Pictures) by DOD88: 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Can the supporters mobilize themselves and rally for their candidate without the governor doing so?
That is what is called structure that your candidate is lacking. The structures get the job done on behalves of the candidates.

1 Like

Re: Governor AbdulRazaq AbdulRaman Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kwara (Pictures) by BlazinGlory40: 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2022
DOD88:

That is what is called structure that your candidate is lacking. The structures get the job done on behalves of the candidates.

Are the structure not humans? Will a governor dictate to me who to vote?
Re: Governor AbdulRazaq AbdulRaman Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kwara (Pictures) by Princebizzie: 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
God1000:
Rented crowd

If it were for Obi, it will not be rented crowd. People like you that look down on others don't make it in their own life. No wonder your life is like this!!
Re: Governor AbdulRazaq AbdulRaman Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kwara (Pictures) by Wwwq: 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
Oh
Re: Governor AbdulRazaq AbdulRaman Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kwara (Pictures) by tope777(m): 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
2023 Election not ordinary

In the year 2023, the election will be the replica of what happened in 2 Chronicle 20. Three nations ( Parties) will fight themselves in the North and share the votes and Southern Nigeria will decide who becomes the President.

Congratulations to Obi in advance.
Re: Governor AbdulRazaq AbdulRaman Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kwara (Pictures) by Augustenite(m): 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
God1000:
Lol, how can I get tired cheesy
Mumu no dey get tired of course. The ways Igbos reason ennn.very backward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Running Secret Mass Abortion Programme – Reuters / Falana On Elisha Abbo: Senators Have No Right To Question Abbo Over Assault / APC Supporter Dies During Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.