Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer (4141 Views)

Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes / Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him / I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Kolena: 1:51am On Aug 21, 2022
I'm in utter shock and fear right now. I've been experiencing frequent hemorrhoids (pile) for over a year now, but I ignored it, because it always comes and goes. When it dawned on me that it wasn't ordinary was when I almost pooped out my intestine last night. Asides this, I've been experiencing weight loss, but it wasn't a big deal to me because I put myself on a diet for that. I decided to go for a full scale test, and I've been diagnosed with stage 2 colon cancer. I just informed my parents and siblings, and they're completely devastated. I'm confused right now, because I've been a vegetarian from birth and I work out twice a week. Where did it come from? How did it advance to stage 2 without me knowing? I can't close my eyes. It feels like a dream.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Toneypen247(m): 1:54am On Aug 21, 2022
Hmmn
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Jashub: 2:33am On Aug 21, 2022
Ehn ehn...it is well my brother. Just pray and make your research on colon cancer survivors. See what they did and how they were able to overcome it , because people will soon start shouting chemotherapy but all that won't work . In fact it may probably do you more harm than good . Stay strong ; the Lord will heal you !!!

8 Likes

Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by ajailer(m): 3:29am On Aug 21, 2022
There is this warm water therapy. You start taking like a glass of warm water first thing when u wake up in the morning, after the water don't take anything again for the next one hour. This method might take some months maybe like six months before you start seeing result but be dilligent with it and most especially the word of God over your life.

You shall not die but live to declare the goodness of God in your life.

15 Likes

Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Jakumo(m): 3:51am On Aug 21, 2022
ajailer:
There is this warm water therapy. You start taking like a glass of warm water first thing when I wake up in the morning, after the water don't take anything again for the next one hour. This method might take some months maybe like six months before you start seeing result but be deligent with it and most especially the word of God over your life.

You shall not die but live to declare the goodness of God in your life.

A medical doctor friend offers this same advice. He states that drinking warm water several times a day , starting in the morning before breakfast, will greatly improve the digestive process, and eliminate toxins from the body far more effectively than if the warm water is not consumed as advised.

OP I can feel the sense of trepidation that you are experiencing with this diagnosis, but there is still hope that with intensified exercise and increased intake of warm water to flush out the system, you can manage this condition and even reduce its progress until it no longer poses a direct threat to your longevity. Keep your mind strong because the effect of one's mental state cannot be overstated when challenges of any sort are encountered along this road of life.

3 Likes

Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by kernniejay(m): 5:01am On Aug 21, 2022
I fully understand your agony brother. I believe there will definitely be a medical solution to it. Consult a good doctor in a trusted hospital for treatment asap. My prayers are with you. May God see you through and make you overcome this challenge, amen.

1 Like

Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by chigoziri2403(m): 5:39am On Aug 21, 2022
Number one thing to do is remove fear from your mind
The fear will do you worst
What type of colon Cancer

Load your body with vitamin c through your veins
Your body needs to heal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBMnRmbNMr0

Watch that

6 Likes

Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by meobizy(f): 7:12am On Aug 21, 2022
That’s the thing with cancer, it happens. Sorry about it. Thank God you caught it at this stage than later. There is hope of adding extra years to your shortened lifespan. Whatever the doctors tell you, start now. Do not wait for a second longer.
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 21, 2022
Take the warm water therapy judiciously bro. I’m in your shoes as we speak. It’s been three years now.

It’s being managed properly though.
Can’t tell my old people at home.

You’ll be fine.

Your mind plays a vital role on your body too. Be conscious of what goes there

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by saheed2325(m): 7:50am On Aug 21, 2022
Kolena:
I'm in utter shock and fear right now. I've been experiencing frequent hemorrhoids (pile) for over a year now, but I ignored it, because it always comes and goes. When it dawned on me that it wasn't ordinary was when I almost pooped out my intestine last night. Asides this, I've been experiencing weight loss, but it wasn't a big deal to me because I put myself on a diet for that. I decided to go for a full scale test, and I've been diagnosed with stage 2 colon cancer. I just informed my parents and siblings, and they're completely devastated. I'm confused right now, because I've been a vegetarian from birth and I work out twice a week. Where did it come from? How did it advance to stage 2 without me knowing? I can't close my eyes. It feels like a dream.
Warm water + honey works。Take it in the morning before meal.
You shall be heal
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by ajailer(m): 8:00am On Aug 21, 2022
Jakumo:

A medical doctor friend offers this same advice. He states that drinking warm water several times a day , starting in the morning before breakfast, will greatly improve the digestive process, and eliminate toxins from the body far more effectively than if the warm water is not consumed as advised.

OP I can feel the sense of trepidation that you are experiencing with this diagnosis, but there is still hope that with intensified exercise and increased intake of warm water to flush out the system, you can manage this condition and even reduce its progress until it no longer poses a direct threat to your longevity. Keep your mind strong because the effect of one's mental state cannot be overstated when challenges of any sort are encountered along this road of life.

Na true Fela talk o, water no get enemy but the selfish gains in human race has made lots of people to get brainwashed. The big pharmaceutical companies want us to buy their expensive drugs to treat ailments, meanwhile their drugs does not come with a 100% guarantee of cure and even their products still leave some toxins behind in our body. We have forgotten natural and cheaper means of curing ailment, which is quite unfortunate. Do you also know that cold water being used to massage a broken/ strained bones in the morning heals too?

I first heard about the warm water therapy from prof Wole Soyinka that year when he too was diagnosed with cancer. It was what he used that cured him then I later now saw an article online.

Op, it's not hot water, just warm water will do and with consistent use you will be cured by God's grace. Be strong.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 21, 2022
God heal you in Jesus name

An uncle recently died of colon cancer embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Masturbator2020: 8:22am On Aug 21, 2022
Kolena:
Visit www.stemcyghana.info
There product will help you a lot.
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by EIeyigidigan: 8:23am On Aug 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:
God heal you in Jesus name

An uncle recently died of colon cancer embarassed
no be wetin kill Chadwick boseman be this?
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by CUMIN: 8:24am On Aug 21, 2022
I pray God comfort your soul.
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 21, 2022
EIeyigidigan:
no be wetin kill Chadwick boseman be this?

It is o, he died of colon cancer embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Freelane33(m): 8:36am On Aug 21, 2022
Wahala plenty for this world
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by EIeyigidigan: 8:37am On Aug 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:

It is o, he died of colon cancer embarassed
may his soul and that of your uncle's rest in peace
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 21, 2022
EIeyigidigan:
may his soul and that of your uncle's rest in peace

Amen, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Benvu(m): 9:15am On Aug 21, 2022
Kolena:
My mum died last week Monday of stage 3 Colon Cancer, after 10 sessions of chemotherapy. Run to the hospital and start your treatment, drinking water of any degree cannot cure colon cancer, If you don't start your treatment early YOU WILL DIE!!! Pls, tell someone, because you need someone to organize your treatment because you may not be able to do everything yourself. I'm speaking from experience. you are lucky it's still in stage 2, you'll undergo surgery and Chemotherapy, otherwise YOU WILL DIE!!!
The treatment is expensive, that's why you will need to tell people, because you may need financial help except you can afford like 120k every 3weeks for like 5months.
Pls, start your treatment and you will be fine.
I REALLY DO WISH YOU ALL THE BEST. STAY STRONG, PUT UP THE FIGHT, AND F*CK CANCER UP! YOU CAN AND YOU WILL WIN!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Jashub: 9:23am On Aug 21, 2022
Benvu:

My mum died last week Monday of stage 3 Colon Cancer, after 10 sessions of chemotherapy. Run to the hospital and start your treatment, drinking water of any degree cannot cure colon cancer, If you don't start your treatment early YOU WILL DIE!!! Pls, tell someone, because you need someone to organize your treatment because you may not be able to do everything yourself. I'm speaking from experience. you are lucky it's still in stage 2, you'll undergo surgery and Chemotherapy, otherwise YOU WILL DIE!!!
The treatment is expensive, that's why you will need to tell people, because you may need financial help except you can afford like 120k every 3weeks for like 5months.
Pls, start your treatment and you will be fine.
I REALLY DO WISH YOU ALL THE BEST. STAY STRONG, PUT UP THE FIGHT, AND F*CK CANCER UP! YOU CAN AND YOU WILL WIN!!!
You are funny o. Your mum died of stage 3 colon cancer and here you are advising someone else to use the same road map of chemotherapy that probably killed your mum .

Why aren't you him advising about looking out for alternatives? Like vitamin injections ....Mtchwww....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Benvu(m): 9:34am On Aug 21, 2022
??
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Benvu(m): 9:43am On Aug 21, 2022
Jashub:
You are funny o. Your mum died of stage 3 colon cancer and here you are advising someone else to use the same road map of chemotherapy that probably killed your mum .

Why aren't you him advising about looking out for alternatives? Like vitamin injections ....Mtchwww....
Advice him to look for alternatives; ARE YOU A DOCTOR?? If you do not know what they are talking about, you simply shut up your mouth. DON'T BE STUPID! You just want the young man to die because of your foolishness and misinformation. Do you think cancer is maleria that can be treated with herbs? Not all states in Nigeria have Cancer treatment centers, Scientists are still trying to learn more about cancers and you are here talking about alternatives outside qualified medical care. YOU ARE STUPID!!!

10 Likes

Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Jashub: 9:48am On Aug 21, 2022
Benvu:

Advice him to look for alternatives; ARE YOU A DOCTOR?? If you do not know what they are talking about, you simply shut up your mouth. DON'T BE STUPID! You just want the young man to die because of your foolishness and misinformation. Do you think cancer is maleria that can be treated with herbs? Not all states in Nigeria have Cancer treatment centers, Scientists are still trying to learn more about cancers and you are here talking about alternatives outside qualified medical care. YOU ARE STUPID!!!
You're very stupid. You mum died of f**king colon cancer through chemotherapy and Macthera injections and you're advising someone else to follow the same path that lead to the death of your mom? Baba, you no dey think ... grin

1 Like

Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Benvu(m): 10:07am On Aug 21, 2022
Jashub:
You're very stupid. You mum died of f**king colon cancer through chemotherapy and Macthera injections and you're advising someone else to follow the same path that lead to the death of your mom? Baba, you no dey think ... grin

oooh
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Benvu(m): 10:09am On Aug 21, 2022
Jashub:

Ok, Be patient your mum may be lucky enough to have cancer someday, so you'll lead her to the right path, since this is funny to you.
Have a nice day!

2 Likes

Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Septagon: 10:14am On Aug 21, 2022
Jashub:

who told u the mom died cos if chemotherapy?are u a doctor?or u just feel like talking?

7 Likes

Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Freelane33(m): 10:15am On Aug 21, 2022
Go and visit iya Alagbooooo
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Septagon: 10:16am On Aug 21, 2022
I am suffering from something similar but I did ct scan last year.nothing was noticeddunno weda cos it's was a gov hospital.i don't want to go for check up again.if it's serious,thinking abt it will kill faster and my family wud have wasted money in vain.so I just want to fade away quietly wen the time comes.i don't want to overthink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Jashub: 10:59am On Aug 21, 2022
Septagon:
who told u the mom died cos if chemotherapy?are u a doctor?or u just feel like talking?
Oga, you people should stop giving doctors too much credit especially when it comes to things like cancer and other autoimmune diseases. Go and search for other alternatives ...if possible do your own research and make your own findings, and stop this silliness of following the herd mentality that " advise from doctors and chemotherapy are the only way to battle cancer "undecided
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Freelane33(m): 11:01am On Aug 21, 2022
Septagon:
I am suffering from something similar but I did ct scan last year.nothing was noticeddunno weda cos it's was a gov hospital.i don't want to go for check up again.if it's serious,thinking abt it will kill faster and my family wud have wasted money in vain.so I just want to fade away quietly wen the time comes.i don't want to overthink
Visit elewe omo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Ivf Centres And Their Successes / Genotype Of A Baby / High Blood Pressure: How Can One Control It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.