Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,765 members, 7,955,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:37 PM

Shine Your Eyes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shine Your Eyes (641 Views)

Eyes Test!! :how Many Squares Can You See (pic) / Do Diamonds Shine Or Reflect? / Just For Your Eyes: What A Wonderful World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shine Your Eyes by Bowie11(m): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2011
We says and hear the word "I LOVE YOU" everywhere and all places. But how many really meant it in truth?
Do we say it to: fraud, get between the legs, demand for money, afflict with evil power, change or derail or affect someone's destiny, initiate someone into the devil/witch/ogbanje/emere/occultic etc group, looking for someone to be used for ritual, because we are desperate for spouse, or for other selfish reasons?
We should be at alert and watch out when we hear the word "I LOVE YOU" (maybe its been said to you because of one of the reasons I stated above), don't get carried away. SHINE YOUR EYES. Life is too short to be thrown away on a platter of sugar coated mouth. Remember you only lives once not twice.
Re: Shine Your Eyes by Tosinville(m): 7:50am On Aug 08, 2011
Hell of a crap

(1) (Reply)

Little Puzzle! / i hate afrocentrics / A Must Read Teaser-what Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.