Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Satumari: North-East Will Vote For Northern Presidential Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Satumari: North-East Will Vote For Northern Presidential Candidate (17207 Views)

APC May Re-open Sale Of Forms To Allow More Northern Presidential Hopefuls / Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satumari: North-East Will Vote For Northern Presidential Candidate by AtikuOkowa: 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2022
Who is doubting?
Re: Satumari: North-East Will Vote For Northern Presidential Candidate by Nomira(m): 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2022
Re: Satumari: North-East Will Vote For Northern Presidential Candidate by osazsky(m): 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2022
Coming from a disobedient losser..no wonder u lost .be obedient next time.most of u dont know that the sin of disobedient is worst than witchcraft.those disobedient nl members here pass witch.na wintch they do all of una
Re: Satumari: North-East Will Vote For Northern Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2022
Of course
Re: Satumari: North-East Will Vote For Northern Presidential Candidate by Moh247: 4:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
You no fit win primaries for your constituincy and your party yet know what Northeastern 6 states would vote for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satumari: North-East Will Vote For Northern Presidential Candidate by Kennitrust(m): 4:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
For those thinking Obi presidential ambition is Igbo agenda should understand that
South East people do not hate Yoruba. We voted for Obasanjo to be president. We voted for Alhaji Jakande to be Governor. We'll vote for Akinwumi Adesina if he contests. We cannot vote for Uzor Kalu or Hopeless Uzodinma even though they're Igbo. We like good people as our leaders to make our country better. We're supporting Peter Obi not because he's Igbo but because he's better and sharper than Tinubu and Atiku.
Together, we can unified this country
Thank you

6 Likes

Re: Satumari: North-East Will Vote For Northern Presidential Candidate by ChristianMuslim: 4:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
We don't have a qualified candidate yet.. All the candidates are all thieves including obi.. Obi ko Obo ni
Re: Satumari: North-East Will Vote For Northern Presidential Candidate by atinga1: 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2022
ChristianMuslim:
We don't have a qualified candidate yet.. All the candidates are all thieves including obi.. Obi ko Obo ni

Since all candidates are thieves, contest na.

5 Likes

Re: Satumari: North-East Will Vote For Northern Presidential Candidate by Greenishland(f): 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2022
The entire northern people have been voting for him every four years since 1992. Even with all their weight behind the man in za oza room, olule was still a constant. Another olule is loading by God's grace.

Obi is the man for the job. Vote Obi for survival whether you are Muslim or Christian. We don't need anyone whose God needs our blood right now!

4 Likes

Re: Satumari: North-East Will Vote For Northern Presidential Candidate by tope777(m): 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
2023 Election not ordinary

In the year 2023, the election will be the replica of what happened in 2 Chronicle 20. Three nations ( Parties) will fight themselves in the North and share the votes and Southern Nigeria will decide who becomes the President.

Congratulations to Obi in advance.

5 Likes

Re: Satumari: North-East Will Vote For Northern Presidential Candidate by Khaysee: 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
States that have produced President what happened there?
Re: Satumari: North-East Will Vote For Northern Presidential Candidate by InvertedHammer: 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
/

It is nice how one man wakes up to know how the whole state will vote. grin grin

/
Re: Satumari: North-East Will Vote For Northern Presidential Candidate by BlazinGlory40: 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
Thinkam:
Very obvious, the NE will definitely prefer a presidential candidate than a VP.

Even Atiku is an icon in the NE than Shettima, Atiku is the highest employer in the NE

Any southerner expecting the north to give him majority vote in this election is a certified dunce, if the North West and North Central don't support a North East presidential candidate in a major party, that'll be the end of Northern political unity...

Only North east and South East are the two regions that hasn't had real power and federal presence in decades.

But that doesn't mean Atiku, will effect any positive change...
Atiku and Tinubu represent the continuation of the old order.

North central hasn’t always aligned with the core north.

1 Like

Re: Satumari: North-East Will Vote For Northern Presidential Candidate by BlazinGlory40: 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
PandoraObi:
Of course

E shock you abi

1 Like

Re: Satumari: North-East Will Vote For Northern Presidential Candidate by BlazinGlory40: 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
okosodo:
Na normal na. I think una see as yorubas take dey divide south because of one man greed. 2023 go be like payback and den go dey vex dey do hate publicity for the person wey go dey there because na den get media any Yoruba man wey I meet dey always dey tell me say na Goodluck destroy Nigeria na buhari dey try repair am. You see life. If Nigeria go better na Yoruba hand E dey

Say BATists and not yoruba oga. Some yoruba support Obi. Learn to differentiate BATists from yoruba and thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: Satumari: North-East Will Vote For Northern Presidential Candidate by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
tuoyoojo:
Nothing new

This is not news

It's always being their voting pattern

The goal is to at least get 25 percent of votes from the north east

With block votes from North Central, add that to votes from the South and a lil bit more from west....that's good for me

With the NNPP guy there , he would be a spoiler for block votes from kano and maybe jigawa for both APC and PDP

That though is music to my mind

Which party do I belong to?

I would just say vote wisely grin
Just say the 2k votes party grin
Re: Satumari: North-East Will Vote For Northern Presidential Candidate by BlazinGlory40: 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
Moh247:
You no fit win primaries for your constituincy and your party yet know what Northeastern 6 states would vote for

He is giving you a clue and you are insulting him. BATists and arrogance are 5 and 6.

1 Like

Re: Satumari: North-East Will Vote For Northern Presidential Candidate by Moh247: 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

He is giving you a clue and you are insulting him. BATists and arrogance are 5 and 6.

Lol clue wey no fit epp am secure ticket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Satumari: North-East Will Vote For Northern Presidential Candidate by Abujason: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
I thought Tinubidiots claimed Emi Lokan will clear all of North. grin

2 Likes

Re: Satumari: North-East Will Vote For Northern Presidential Candidate by poseidon12: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
You are entitled to only one vote. You will not be voting for all the voters from the North East.
Re: Satumari: North-East Will Vote For Northern Presidential Candidate by Sannisege: 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
Reader530:

Yobe State
Ehen, so you are no longer from Borno?
Re: Satumari: North-East Will Vote For Northern Presidential Candidate by jrusky(m): 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
I don't need any soothsayer to tell me the North will vote Atiku or Tinubu I stay here and know what is about to happen.

Only a sick person would belief North and SW will vote obi infact the person is already mad for believing such prank.

The finger on the wall is clear and glaring. It's either pdp my party or apc know this and have peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Satumari: North-East Will Vote For Northern Presidential Candidate by Nonexisting: 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
How one mumu person will just be speaking for millions of people without their consent is something that needs to be studied in our school of thought.
Re: Satumari: North-East Will Vote For Northern Presidential Candidate by IbileIfe: 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
The greed for political power will eventually destroy the north as we can all see in the rebellion of the Sunni Muslims by the Boko Haram terrorists.
The political entitlement mentality of their ruling class and herd mentality of their poor masses have done them more harm than good.
They have only made their poor the most poverty-stricken people with the most underprivileged girls out of school in the world.
Re: Satumari: North-East Will Vote For Northern Presidential Candidate by ivolt: 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2022

We discovered and it was confirmed via the certified copies that the local government area, where my opponent hails from, was given only 55,000 ballot papers. By the time the election result was declared, we had 113,853 votes.
Ghost voters are a real problem.
Hopefully, BVAS will retire them all.

1 Like

Re: Satumari: North-East Will Vote For Northern Presidential Candidate by AtikuOkowa: 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2022
Reader530:

Yobe State

Let's devide Yobe into three.

Zone A:

Damaturu is made up of Karai-Karai,Kanuri,Fulani,Bade,Ngamo and Bole. All these tribe will vote Atiku and half of Kanuri too.

Geidam,Yunusari,Tarmoa Atiku may get total of 40% to 50%. Since Kanuri and Manga are majority.

Gulani and Gujba are made up of Fulani,Manga,Babir and Karai-Karai. So Atiku will get 60 to 70%.

Zone A is where Kanuri have stonghold and do rig election.

Zone C:

Nguru is for Atiku since they Hausa and little Fulani.

Bade is for Atiku because Bade would punish APC for not picking Lawan.

Jakusko are Fulani and Karai-Karai,despite having Karai-Karai deputy governor and dominace in APC,they won't vote Tinubu because they are the most educated and populous after Kanuri and they are only with both chirstians and Muslims with saying

Machina may vote Tinubu because of Machina but Atiku will pull huge votes.

Karasuwa and Yunusari any thing can happen.

Zone B:

The most educated,most populous,richest and most liberal zone in Yobe. With Four most powerful tribes.

Fune is second largest and second most popolous. The home to Deputy governor. Karai-karai,Ngamo and Fulani are the dominants and they will all go for whom they like. You can't command them around. Atiku has not opposition there.

Fika is the home to APC party chairman. As Karai-Karai are the majority as expected followed by Ngamo and Bole. They are united tribes and the most eduacted and richest in the state. They will go for Atiku. Both Muslims and Christians. Southern Yobe is like southern Nigeria.

Nangere which is Karai-karai local government is secured for Atiku. Majority christians are Karai-karai and they most populous indigenous tribe in Yobe and second to Kanuri.

Karai-Karai muslims are also majority in the southern Yobe. Though Deputy may influence them to vote for state APC,he can't influene them to vote for Tinubu. They are the most educated and travelled.

Potiskum the largest city and most populous city in Yobe. It serves as both center of commmerce and politics.

This is the stronghold of APC at state level at federal level. Though APC Senator,Minister and former governor came from there. Also PDP senators,ministers and reps come from there. PDP founding father Adamu Chiroma and Former minister of Police Adamu Maina Waziri are from this local goverenment.

Karai-karai,Bole,Ngizim,Hausa,Fulani,Igbo and Ngamo are the dominants.

All these Tribes won't vote Tinubu.

I wish I am right because I am not from Yobe but I studied it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satumari: North-East Will Vote For Northern Presidential Candidate by Thegoodone13(m): 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
That will be Northern game. Everybody in North East and North west will support Atiku. Obi will get south East and South south. Tinubu will win South west. This time around , North center will determine who will win. But everything can still change if campaign start.

1 Like

Re: Satumari: North-East Will Vote For Northern Presidential Candidate by Arabaincubus: 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
Those people don't even want their situation to change.
Re: Satumari: North-East Will Vote For Northern Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
femisplash:
He's PDP, what else would he say.
I don tire to dey engage people online. Make everybody believe wetin he wan believe. If them like let them say Tinubu will lose Borno or Katsina na dem sabi. After election we will see who is who

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme / Ngige , Ifeanyi Ubah , Peter Obi & Others At Bishop Okeke's Birthday - Pictures / Your Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival - Angry Nigerian Students To Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.