Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Gambling Has Finally Ruined Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gambling Has Finally Ruined Me (2331 Views)

My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gambling Has Finally Ruined Me by borngeologist(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
Am lost..am depressed..i just want to end it..so that i can rest from all this..gambling has made me lost everything..owing l credit170k palmpay 50k..okash 30k.. I dont even have #50.in my account..i dont even know what to do. I just wish thier is glimpse of hope for me in this world ..i have fought this addiction.but it really ruined me..nothing i can do anymore..i just wish i could stop ..i want to stop i really want to stop
Re: Gambling Has Finally Ruined Me by Tinububalls: 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
Gamblers lives matter.
Re: Gambling Has Finally Ruined Me by Abokiherbal: 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
borngeologist:
Am lost..am depressed..i just want to end it..so that i can rest from all this..gambling has made me lost everything..owing l credit170k palmpay 50k..okash 30k.. I dont even have #50.in my account..i dont even know what to do. I just wish thier is glimpse of hope for me in this world ..i have fought this addiction.but it really ruined me..nothing i can do anymore..i just wish i could stop ..i want to stop i really want to stop
It is because you still have access to money that is why you have cash to gamble with. When you become totally broke and rejected, you will have a rethink on bet9ja and hustle for your daily bread.

10 Likes

Re: Gambling Has Finally Ruined Me by risos(m): 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
Make more money than you usually lose to gamble, that way you can still gamble the rest of your life.

Send me your bet account, make I send u 100 naira daily for gambling only.

Gamble responsibly

Just to encourage you, don't be discouraged

4 Likes

Re: Gambling Has Finally Ruined Me by Mindlog: 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
And some Nairalanders were guilt tripping the pregnant woman who got herself a separate accomodation, away from her husband who is a pathological gambler.

9 Likes

Re: Gambling Has Finally Ruined Me by Mindlog: 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
Abokiherbal:

It is because you still have access to money that is why you have cash to gamble with. When you become totally broke and rejected, you will have a rethink on bet9ja and hustle for your daily bread.

Being broke rarely make gamblers to have a rethink, rather more motivated to daydream of winning the next bet.....just make sure your money or anything of value does not touch his hand....it is a psychiatric case

1 Like

Re: Gambling Has Finally Ruined Me by Gavinsamuel001: 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
Stop it is not good what can kill you finally is playing virtual I lost over 2m my family and my friends left me alone about 1 year ago since then I never make 30k for saving just pay loan I never pay my house rent till now am using second year stop betting please

3 Likes

Re: Gambling Has Finally Ruined Me by mariahAngel(f): 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
borngeologist:

You are not ruined.

Pray and genuinely ask God to help you out of your addiction, and God will.
In no time, as you make effort, you will find yourself losing interest in gambling (or whatever you're addicted to).

We, by ourselves, are imperfect.
God is our perfection.

3 Likes

Re: Gambling Has Finally Ruined Me by CaptMarvel(m): 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
borngeologist:
what is the reason for gambling? I'm sure the answer is to make money and more money! Gambling is not the only thing that can earn you money online. You can do affiliate marketing, Amazon, dropshipping or YouTube, you can start selling foodstuff sef and be making steady income from it. Channel your money and energy to something else and you'll realize how much your blessed. Delete everything that looks like gambling around you that's your first step to breaking the addiction.
Re: Gambling Has Finally Ruined Me by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
risos:
Make more money than you usually lose to gamble, that way you can still gamble the rest of your life.

Send me your bet account, make I send u 100 naira daily for gambling only.

You day craze grin. Which bet site you day use and which one better pass for our kontri?
Re: Gambling Has Finally Ruined Me by sisisioge: 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
I do not understand addiction....I find it unreasonable. Anyways, would you want to stay off your phone and the internet so you dont get triggered to bet? Your debt is still minimal at 250k....people get into millions of debt before realising their follies. It is well with you.
Re: Gambling Has Finally Ruined Me by frozen70(f): 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
borngeologist:

Now that you have made up your mind to stop gambling

Meet your parents especially your mother to counsel you
Re: Gambling Has Finally Ruined Me by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
mariahAngel:

You are not ruined.

Pray and genuinely ask God to help you out of your addiction, and God will.
In no time, as you make effort, you will find yourself losing interest in gambling (or whatever you're addicted to).

We, by ourselves, are imperfect.
God is our perfection.
Hi , how are you doing, just checking on you. I had to deactivate that account somehow sha .

1 Like

Re: Gambling Has Finally Ruined Me by mariahAngel(f): 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Hi , how are you doing, just checking on you.

I had to deactivate that account somehow sha .
I'm doing great. Thank you.

Why na? cheesy
Even munzy was so sure you'd be back.
Re: Gambling Has Finally Ruined Me by Gloriagee(f): 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
Wetin be second year
Gavinsamuel001:
Stop it is not good what can kill you finally is playing virtual I lost over 2m my family and my friends left me alone about 1 year ago since then I never make 30k for saving just pay loan I never pay my house rent till now am using second year stop betting please
Re: Gambling Has Finally Ruined Me by Gloriagee(f): 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
For this same naija?

sisisioge:
I do not understand addiction....I find it unreasonable. Anyways, would you want to stay off your phone and the internet so you dont get triggered to bet? Your debt is still minimal at 250k....people get into millions of debt before realising their follies. It is well with you.
Re: Gambling Has Finally Ruined Me by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
mariahAngel:

Why na? cheesy
Re: Gambling Has Finally Ruined Me by sisisioge: 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
Gloriagee:
For this same naija?

Yes o....you will wonder how they do it. It is well.
Re: Gambling Has Finally Ruined Me by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
lol I’m just on break for now and everyone has travelled and I’m bored but not fully back but I deactivated that account because I was chatting with someone I was supposed to avoid ( a married man and his wife is on this forum and not comfortable) . I Will edit this post, don’t quote it please. There’s no way you would have made that cake thread that I won’t see it. Thank you �

Olosho spotted. You know he is married and you still day chat the man but you want to foam good gal now. Ediot of your type i sure say you don send nudes and e remain to open yansh make him fvck. Biatch

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gambling Has Finally Ruined Me by Gloriagee(f): 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2022
Waoh, thier mumu never do...Olorun maje o....

sisisioge:

Yes o....you will wonder how they do it. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Gambling Has Finally Ruined Me by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
mariahAngel:

Why na? cheesy
I can’t comment on food threads sef

1 Like

Re: Gambling Has Finally Ruined Me by mariahAngel(f): 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
I can’t comment on food threads sef

Why though? It's not like you're a regular on that section.
Re: Gambling Has Finally Ruined Me by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
mariahAngel:

Why though? It's not like you're a regular on that section.
It reads that I can only comment in about a week’s time.

1 Like

Re: Gambling Has Finally Ruined Me by mariahAngel(f): 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
It reads that I can only comment in about a week’s time.

Yeah. That happens on the section(s) you frequent the most, and I've never known you to be a regular on the food section.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gambling Has Finally Ruined Me by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
mariahAngel:

Yeah. That happens on the section(s) you frequent the most, and I've never known you to be a regular on the food section.
lol well that’s true sha.

1 Like

Re: Gambling Has Finally Ruined Me by Kobojunkie: 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
borngeologist:
Ibogaine to the rescue. Find a clinic that offers the treatment for addiction. Contact family members and ask them to help you get the treatment and go from there. undecided
Re: Gambling Has Finally Ruined Me by Opoki(m): 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
Follow this guy if you are interested in his project and want to be part of it, check more videos of his as he creates a community in agriculture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFVPkRW3p2E
Re: Gambling Has Finally Ruined Me by Munzy14(m): 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
mariahAngel:

Why na? cheesy
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gambling Has Finally Ruined Me by CyberHustle: 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
Gambling is addictive and hard to break free from. The lord is your strength. Reach out to them and let them know it has crashed. The hustle hard to cover the repayment and stay out of gambling in the future.
Re: Gambling Has Finally Ruined Me by theblackrannger: 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
I lost 10k my body mellow.

Do you need WhatsApp spy app.
Dm me now.
�9�5�7759�3

Re: Gambling Has Finally Ruined Me by Acidosis(m): 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
The only cure for gambling is more gambling, bro. You have to keep gambling until you're completely finished. You will change wen bodi tell you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambling Has Finally Ruined Me by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
Lamentations. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! We Always Quarrel / Need Your Advice / Please Help This Baby Spend This Xmas At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.