Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Which Would You Rather Forgive, A Denial Or A Betrayal? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Would You Rather Forgive, A Denial Or A Betrayal? (388 Views)

Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal / Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? / Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Would You Rather Forgive, A Denial Or A Betrayal? by AdeniyiA(m): 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2022
This was a topic of heated debate in our gathering today,
*Who would you forgive between a friend who denied you and one who betrayed you ?*

*And is there any difference between the two? I mean, denial and betrayal?*

Judas betrayed Jesus, Peter denied Jesus... If Jesus was not killed, who do you think he'd mostly had forgiven...?

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Re: Which Would You Rather Forgive, A Denial Or A Betrayal? by Tallesty1(m): 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
AdeniyiA:
*Who would you forgive between a friend who denied you and one who betrayed you ?*

Judas betrayed Jesus, Peter denied Jesus... If Jesus was not killed, who do you think he'd mostly had forgiven...?

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Judas is a Hero.
Re: Which Would You Rather Forgive, A Denial Or A Betrayal? by Anieke77(m): 1:28pm On Aug 21, 2022
Denial of course
Re: Which Would You Rather Forgive, A Denial Or A Betrayal? by AdeniyiA(m): 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
Anieke77:
Denial of course

That's if you lived to tell the story.
Consider a situation where your life is in the hand of your friend to save you by just acknowledging or vouching for you but he blatantly denies you...
Re: Which Would You Rather Forgive, A Denial Or A Betrayal? by Bizstud: 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
AdeniyiA:

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Denial of course. Peter denied Jesus to avoid been persecuted (which might cost his life). No sane true friend would expect his friend to die along with/for him.

A friend that betrayed you already killed you.

Denial means avoid dying for a friend. Betrayal means killing a friend.
Re: Which Would You Rather Forgive, A Denial Or A Betrayal? by Softnsilkspa(f): 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
Denial is a form of betrayal.

Outright betrayal though....Is deadly.

I forgive both.

But we are done after. You go your way, I go mine.
Re: Which Would You Rather Forgive, A Denial Or A Betrayal? by Anieke77(m): 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
AdeniyiA:

That's if you lived to tell the story.
Consider a situation where your life is in the hand of your friend to save you by just acknowledging or vouching for you but he blatantly denies you...
I still don't change my mind

(1) (Reply)

A Muslim Penpal Asked Me About Xmas: See Our Chats / Why Are There Too Many Denominations Among Christians / God Is Like Router

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.