Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,782 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal (27337 Views)

Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Jailed For Defrauding A Woman / Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by StagethemTVee: 9:55am On Aug 31, 2022
Prophet Israel Genesis has accused Prophetess Esther Ajayi of betrayal during a church service.

Prophet Israel who was a protégé of Prophetess Esther Ajayi said she abandoned him and his family during his prison travails. This was despite the fact that she was his mentor whom he served for several years in the celestial Church of Christ.

He also said she removed all connections with him on her platforms including pictures of him ministering with her.

Prophet Israel Genesis had gone to jail over accusations of fraud in a deal gone wrong some years ago. He returned after his jail term to a very supportive church membership, and the first service they held after his return was very emotional.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwJjBA5OyVM

1 Like

Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by soulfood(m): 11:49am On Aug 31, 2022
She cant be all bad because of one mistake. People must learn to forgive when their loved ones break their hearts. The best of us is still human. This public dragging will now cause a deeper gulf between the 2 leaders and their followers.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by nazicartel(m): 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
They should settle their differences. What took him to Prison?... Fraud.... Some people are very strict and disciplined. Even if you are related to them by blood , there are certain things you will do and they will cut ties with you. That's how some people are trained

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by DavSagacity(m): 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ministers of the gospel should know how to settle their differences and misunderstanding with fellow preacher, mentors, Disciplers and Disciples without bringing it to social media.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by Llight101(m): 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
d
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by jabberjawz: 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
All these hustling business center pastor.....Jesus is our role model.... what happens to being Christ like.....must you run your mouth because you are a pastor?

Humble, Gentle & Meek are English words in the holy bible.... cool

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by HolyPussy: 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
This is not my business in any way at all.

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by SIMONEKPA7: 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
Not a fan of white garment Church but i like Prophetess Esther Ajayi..... i no just no why. she looks humble though

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by Grace045(f): 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by Khaysee: 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
Which one be betrayal again
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by Perfecttouchade: 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
Well, judgement go start from the church
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by Btruth: 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
Humm.....Ile aiye niyen oooo.

sad
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by Oluwayomyi: 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
Self entitlement is worrying prophet Dele

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by Paulleigh: 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
Always honour your master

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by bigdammyj: 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
Noted.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by ojun50(m): 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
Pastors dey do there own too.
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by Drsnives(m): 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2022
Let them eash their dirty linen in public
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by FreeStuffsNG: 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2022
How is that her fault when he, Isreal, was found guilty, convicted and sent to prison for defrauding innocent people and causing them to grieve https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/court-jails-genesis-parish-televangelist-for-fraud/

Even the bible warns against evil companionship and being unequally yoked with those walking in disorderly manner.

It is obvious that Isreal is not penitent, remorseful and humble at all.smh.

He should actually be begging folks like that for letting them down. I am very sure that all these signs of igberaga and okanjua must have been seen in him and his mentors warned him severally to desist but he never listened and it is obvious he still has not learnt anything.

In fact, I respect the woman more and believe she must be a strict person. I love mentors like that! They are the ones who won't fail to correct and discipline you when you go out of line.
check my signature for free stuffs!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by temitope27(m): 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2022
Christianity are confuse this days
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by kolnel: 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2022
scammers
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by bazoodo: 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2022
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by Nlanalyst: 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
I swear Church na business.
Nigga said "Didn't what happened to me happen to you as well, we only helped to you to cover it up".

Apparently he's is guilty of whatever fraud he's charged with and the other business woman isn't left out too.

8 Likes

Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by obembet(f): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
DavSagacity:
Ministers of the gospel is expected to know how to settle misunderstanding with fellow preacher, their mentors, Disciplers and Disciples without bringing it to social media.

Wise comment from intelligent man.

2023 is arround the corner, Nigeria need people like you in power House

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by Dialpad: 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
Once it's religious matter, I dey bounce.

To whom it may concern,
If you're looking for free money sprinkle in tears, kindly avoid that moniker with that sure games brouhaha.

It's a lie and their sole aim is to cash out from the unsuspecting subscriber of such games. Come to think of it, Nairaland suppose dey tear those bastard ban steady, they are a menace to our society.
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by MrMcJay(m): 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2022
Na she send you to commit fraud?
If religion was regulated, will a convicted fraudster like you be legally allowed to receive financial donations from the public though your incorporated entity?

7 Likes

Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by obembet(f): 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2022
soulfood:
She cant be all bad because of one mistake. People must learn to forgive when their loved ones break their hearts. The best of us is still human. This public dragging will now cause a deeper gulf between the 2 leaders and their followers.

That's why I hate those fool dying for politicians who never care for them.
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by HolyMan12: 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Not a fan of white garment Church but i like Prophetess Esther Ajayi..... i no just no why. she looks humble though
E be like say you the fvck her daughter and she is cool with it. cool

1 Like

Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by ipobarecriminals: 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2022
sad if I'm Iya Adura,I'll do more than that.Light and darkness can't cohabit..U scammed somebody that trusted u for business/land deal,.U instead scammed the person and still threatened her/u expect me to associate with U? E nor possible

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by ShenTeh(m): 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2022
soulfood:

I wish we all think like this.

Pursuing peace with all men make people think you are daft, but surely, we are often too bitter about the 1% imperfection that we soon discard the 99% of the good the other party has earstwhile done for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by tabaralph: 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
nazicartel:
They should settle their differences. What took him to Prison?... Fraud.... Some people are very strict and disciplined. Even if you are related to them by blood , there are certain things you will do and they will cut ties with you. That's how some people are trained
Do you know the reason that woman was banned from entering uk….fraud!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions / A Crippled Young Lady, Leading Praise & Worship / Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.