Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Pension Expert..... Please Your Advise Is Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pension Expert..... Please Your Advise Is Needed (605 Views)

How Do I Access My Father's Pension From His RSA Account? / My Company Deduct Pension Money From Our Salaries Without Paying To Our PFAs / Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pension Expert..... Please Your Advise Is Needed by Magnumproperty: 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
A colleague of mine asked me how she can access her 25% contribution from her Pension account.
The last company she worked for sacked her and some of her colleagues 4 years ago. Her company contributed to her Pension account all through her stay for 4 years. She wants to access her 25% of her contribution for urgent use. So she said people have been scaring her on how difficult it is to access her pension account
Re: Pension Expert..... Please Your Advise Is Needed by dawnomike(m): 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
Magnumproperty:
A colleague of mine asked me how she can access her 25% contribution from her Pension account.
The last company she worked for sacked her and some of her colleagues 4 years ago. Her company contributed to her Pension account all through her stay for 4 years. She wants to access her 25% of her contribution for urgent use. So she said people have been scaring her on how difficult it is to access her pension account
It is quite a lengthy process but she should go for it.
It is her money

1 Like

Re: Pension Expert..... Please Your Advise Is Needed by Asquare84(m): 9:08pm On Aug 21, 2022
Magnumproperty:
It will take up to three weeks maximum if all her documents are intact forget anyone telling you that it a lengthy process
Re: Pension Expert..... Please Your Advise Is Needed by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2022
She should go to her former employer and request for a termination letter.She should now take the termination letter with her pension pin access letter to her pension PFA.i.e,where her employer remits her monthly pensions.
Note;She should also enquire from her employer if her monthly remittance is up to date.She should do her calculation as well.
After that,she should go to her bank to print her statement of account.Her name in her bank account should tally with the name on her pension account.
She should contact her PFA for more guidance.
All this things I listed go chop money and transport.
Talking from experience.
Re: Pension Expert..... Please Your Advise Is Needed by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2022
Asquare84:
It will take up to three weeks maximum if all her documents are intact forget anyone telling you that it a lengthy process
Is three weeks not lengthy?
After all her documents has been certified she will wait for another weeks to receive bank alert for her 25%.
Re: Pension Expert..... Please Your Advise Is Needed by Magnumproperty: 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
Asquare84:
Thanks for your input. Does she need to go with letter of disengagement from her former company because she wasn't given when she was sacked.
Re: Pension Expert..... Please Your Advise Is Needed by Magnumproperty: 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
Revolution2022:
She should go to her former employer and request for a termination letter.She should now take the termination letter with her pension pin access letter to her pension PFA.i.e,where her employer remits her monthly pensions.
Note;She should also enquire from her employer if her monthly remittance is up to date.She should do her calculation as well.
After that,she should go to her bank to print her statement of account.Her name in her bank account should tally with the name on her pension account.
She should contact her PFA for more guidance.
All this things I listed go chop money and transport.
Talking from experience.
Thanks for the input bro.
Re: Pension Expert..... Please Your Advise Is Needed by Asquare84(m): 9:45am On Aug 23, 2022
Magnumproperty:

Thanks for your input. Does she need to go with letter of disengagement from her former company because she wasn't given when she was sacked.

yes she need letter of disengagement from previous employer and letter of non indebtedness
Re: Pension Expert..... Please Your Advise Is Needed by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
Magnumproperty:
IS NOT THAT SIMPLE BUT YOU NEED ALOT OF INTELLIGENCE AND PATIENCE.
1)FIRST GO TO YOUR PFA BRANCH CLOSEST TO YOUR RESIDENCE.
2)THEY WILL GIVE YOU SOME FORMS TO FILL AND ATTACH DOCUMENTS
3)THAT FORM CONTAINS ALL YOU NEED TO SUBMIT TO GET YOUR 25%
4)MAKE SURE YOUR NAME ON YOUR PENSION ACCOUNT IS SAME ON YOUR BANK ACCOUNT,IF NOT SO,GO AND DO AFFIDAVIT TO CORRECT ANY ERROR OR MISSPELT NAME BEFORE YOU SUBMIT APPLICATION. ALWAYS ASK IF THERE IS ANY OTHER THING REQUIRED,OTHERWISE THEY WILL KEEP POSTING YOU.
5)ALSO GET YOUR FORMER COMPANY TO WRITE YOUR PFA CONFIRMING YOU AS THEIR FORMER STAFF AND STATING THEY REMITTED YOUR PENSION. NOTE: THAT PFAs DONT LIKE PAYING OUT MONIES EASILY,SO YOU NEED TO PERSERVERE TO GET YOUR 25% PENSION MONEY TO CONTINUE YOUR LIFE.GOODLUCK!
Re: Pension Expert..... Please Your Advise Is Needed by Wyse1: 3:29am On Sep 07, 2022
It's easy I get mine from IBTC pension just go to ur pension contributor they will tell you what to do

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Test / LEADERSHIP AND VALUE / Flashsms Nigeria is recruiting Freelance Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.