Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

'Tinubu Must Not Win' - Seun Osewa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Tinubu Must Not Win' - Seun Osewa (2798 Views)

Tinubu Must Not Win - Seun / Throw Back: PDP Will Not Win A Single Seat In Kwara State- KMC / PDP Will Not Win A Single Seat In Kwara State- Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Tinubu Must Not Win' - Seun Osewa by Kingbeewillsee(m): 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2022
I don't get why people are scared of tinubu vp shettima is the guy that dangerous
Re: 'Tinubu Must Not Win' - Seun Osewa by Simeonjoe1: 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
chatinent:
But it's the truth.

Tinubu is a pro-modified Buhari.

A disaster per se.

LOL a 4 disaster horse race and people are still searching for a messiah.
I fear una
Re: 'Tinubu Must Not Win' - Seun Osewa by KingOfTheDamned: 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
streetsoldier1:

When it comes to competence Tinubu is the best, his problem is that he has many baggages and the worst thing he did was to pick shetima as running mate.

I agree with this. Tinubu is actually an outstanding individual and leader but the baggages he comes with include corruption, intimidation, fundho Williams murder (alleged ), tribalism and hate if the southsouth and southeast people, untrustworthy, etc
Had it been he didn't have these it's a no braimwr, we won't be taking about Peter Obi at all, we would all be saying Tinubu should be the president.

Moh247 what say you about this ?
Re: 'Tinubu Must Not Win' - Seun Osewa by nnekadeb: 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
We should fight for a better Nigeria
Re: 'Tinubu Must Not Win' - Seun Osewa by kk2027: 1:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
no wonder
Re: 'Tinubu Must Not Win' - Seun Osewa by Proudlyomonna: 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2022
Tinubu must not Win.
It's good to know that the North have already rejected his desperate emilokan agenda.
Crushing Apc should be a task,bcus the fall of Apc is the beginning of victory for the common man.

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu Must Not Win' - Seun Osewa by Greenbottlelady: 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2022
Re: 'Tinubu Must Not Win' - Seun Osewa by Rilwayne001: 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
Seun:
The screenshot I reacted to is actually misleading, but I agree with the sentiment. Actually Kemi Adeosun was saying they copied Tinubu's template for collecting taxes in Lagos State.

How come did read before commenting and allowed yourself to be misled?

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu Must Not Win' - Seun Osewa by obyrich(m): 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
Corridon:
That's our anger here in the west and besides he is old and sick which may lead to Shetima being in charge of his government.
His problem is excessive greed. What stopped him from throwing his weight behind Osibanjo?

2 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu Must Not Win' - Seun Osewa by Perfectbeing(m): 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
Obojuju:
Tinubu was 55 yrs old in 1993 (when MKO Abiola contested the presidential elections). This is year 2022 (29 years after); his real age is 83yrs - 84yrs. He can deceive the non yoruba people, but he cannot deceive yoruba people. His real name is Yekini Amoda Ogunlere. He is from Iragbiji in Osun State. He came to Lagos when he was young and he found favour with the matriarch of the Tinubu family; also he was very brilliant - similar to Joseph in the house of Potiphar or Moses in the house of Pharaoh.
There's an old video of Tinubu first day in office as a Governor in 1999. Watch that video and tell me if he was 62 in that video.

2 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu Must Not Win' - Seun Osewa by Corridon: 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
obyrich:
His problem is excessive greed. What stopped him from throwing his weight behind Osibanjo?
Exactly what he should have done. Now he is no where to be seen in the ongoing NBA conference in his own Ikoyi backyard due to the fact that he is sick.
Re: 'Tinubu Must Not Win' - Seun Osewa by oursnail(m): 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
Those whose are political analyst we tell you that TINUBU has advantage to be next Nigeria by this time next year 2023 than obi and Turaki ATIKU.only PMB administration that want to dent TINUBU victory because ASIWAJU did not like the way present Nigeria situation..You will all know it clearly that 90% of PMB cabinets were TINUBU enemy.just remember what happened in last APC presidential primary election. But both senates and rep know true, only it's difficult for them to impeached PMB that's reason he still remain in power. But For NAIRAlANDIER (SEUN OSAWE) he just express his feeling without consider what was in past present and future..But ASIWAJU TINUBU has already win directly or indirectly.He is politics not more professor of politics.people learn him.
Re: 'Tinubu Must Not Win' - Seun Osewa by Mrfixitt(m): 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
femisplash:

Why are you surprised that Obidient s are full of dumb people?
Only fools and agberos support Tinubu.
Re: 'Tinubu Must Not Win' - Seun Osewa by chiboyo(m): 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
onatisi:

Despite the fact that politics is dynamic and ever-changing, the obvious mammoth opposition to APC and tinubu actually guarantees that Atiku will win, but anything can still happen, the campaign will start in earnest next month, we should just wait and see how it all goes.

I sincerely respect your comments a lot but i beg to disagree on this..

Are not also seeing the mamoth opposition to PDP especially in their former strongholds of the SE & SS?
PDP & APC are clearly fighting for voters in the north (East & West)
SE & majority of SS is locked down for Obi
SW would be a battle between Obi & Tinubu whilst NC will be a battle between Obi & Atiku...

All Obi needs to do is to make in-roads in the NW & NE to win this election..

You should feel the pulse of the people to know something "hooge" politically is about to happen

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu Must Not Win' - Seun Osewa by idsamoo(m): 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
I thought you all said Tinubu was used and dumped by buhari and his northern brothers,how come they are using his economic policies now?Why is Tinubu everybody's headache in this country ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Nigeria Was To Go Back To Regional Government, Will The West Accept Tinubu / They Want President Tinubu Certificate To Be Withdrawn & Sworn In Interim Yoruba / Kingmaker Turns Commoner: Is This The End Of The Saraki Dynasty In Kwara?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.