Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,757 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Ibrahim Shekarau Dumps NNPP, Joins PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Shekarau Dumps NNPP, Joins PDP (3110 Views)

NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result / Shekarau Dumps NNPP, May Return To APC Soon / Ahmad Lawan Announces The Defection Of Ibrahim Shekarau From APC To NNPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Dumps NNPP, Joins PDP by AllTheWayUp: 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:
We told political novices that shekaru is going to PDP

Kwanwaso would also work for atiku at the right time

Make una dey deceive una-selves, north is one
Let those politically naive Tinubu zombies continue dream of Tinubu getting Buhari votes in the North, their breakfast is loading when campaign and election begins

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Dumps NNPP, Joins PDP by ZombieTAMER: 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
[quote author=TheNiceGuy post=115947052][/quote]

Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Dumps NNPP, Joins PDP by Prince111111: 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
kay1one:
Great news for ObiDatti.

The stronger PDP is in the North, the weaker APC is there too.

Obi does bloc SE/SS votes and still scrapes some votes off the SW and NC = Goal!
you people ehn grin

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Dumps NNPP, Joins PDP by Prince111111: 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
Trinitycian:

Prostitute because him no join Emilokan, abi? grin
don't mind them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Dumps NNPP, Joins PDP by Prince111111: 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
ATIKU!!!

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Dumps NNPP, Joins PDP by Prince111111: 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:
We told political novices that shekaru is going to PDP

Kwanwaso would also work for atiku at the right time

Make una dey deceive una-selves, north is one
I dey tell you. I just pity the city Nigga
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Dumps NNPP, Joins PDP by FreeStuffsNG: 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
Shekarau is yet to speak
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Dumps NNPP, Joins PDP by Peacecore: 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:
no one person owns PDP structure in Kano

They simply mark their tuff, kwanwaso would work for atiku but I don't see him decamping
My position is what it is bro. Who is the leader of PDP in Kano after Kwankwaso defection? Were you expecting him to go to APC where he was muzzled out by Ganduje or remain to NNPP where Kwankwaso is the founder and of course the leader? He's just a confused greedy man.
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Dumps NNPP, Joins PDP by Truthisunique2: 6:17am On Aug 23, 2022
Peacecore:
My position is what it is bro. Who is the leader of PDP in Kano after Kwankwaso defection? Were you expecting him to go to APC where he was muzzled out by Ganduje or remain to NNPP where Kwankwaso is the founder and of course the leader? He's just a confused greedy man.
he can go to apc if he wanted, ganjuge begged him not to leave in the end and offered him his own turff but he is done with apc
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Dumps NNPP, Joins PDP by Peacecore: 8:14am On Aug 23, 2022
Truthisunique2:
he can go to apc if he wanted, ganjuge begged him not to leave in the end and offered him his own turff but he is done with apc
No, we can't have two captains in one ship. He knows that he can't lord it over Ganduje in APC. Besides begging him not to leave is a normal thing in party politics. He doesn't have one_tenth of Kwankwaso's followers yet he left without collapsing the party. The earlier you understand that the man went to PDP not bcoz of the love he has for the party or it's candidate, the better you understand this polity. It's just his interest that he's looking for so nothing to celebrate.
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Dumps NNPP, Joins PDP by Honjoshy4u: 8:32am On Aug 23, 2022
The coast is getting clearer for Atiku and cloudy for Tinubu.
Say No to muslim-muslim devilish ticket
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Dumps NNPP, Joins PDP by Prinxzona10: 9:04am On Aug 23, 2022
adioolayi:
This is a big plus to Atiku and PDP's Campaign..

If he can reconcile Wike....then APC and Tinubu get serious work to do..

As for LP...nothing has really changed about my projections...

The race is still between PDP and APC

You're one of the most dangerous confused tribalistic urchins here.
You started supporting Tinubu, fighting for him,defending all the indefensible about him,attacking and abusing Peter Obi,trying to cunningly play down his popularity because it's a nemesis to your dubious and tribalistic agenda buh when you found out that Tinubu is a very big bad market,unsellable and unmarketable even to the blind,you remotely switch a bit buh when you became fully aware that Peter Obi is unstoppable,a moving train and his popularity is on another higher level via that the presidency is for him to lose,you then started bringing up Sowere as your alternative because in your little bigoted mind,it's all about Yoruba,it's all about tribe and if Tinubu wouldn't have it,then lets try Sowere even when Sowere stands no atom of chance and people like you keeps on shouting"It's the turn of the South".
I wouldn't quote or engage you again because your type disgusts and irritates me silly buh I just want to let you know that people understood these your filthy foolish game of no substance....
Honestly,you cannot go far with the kind of mindset you've got because the bitterness and hatred in your heart speaks for itself through your writing and Igbo people are not your problem..
I wish you change and embrace love,so that you will have a peace of mind and people can be able to help you when the needs arises buh till then,keep fooling yourself on this forum..
My word is always enough for the wise even though you're opposite of wisdom..
I rest my case...Gracias!!!!
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Dumps NNPP, Joins PDP by adioolayi(m): 9:47am On Aug 23, 2022
Prinxzona10:

You're one of the most dangerous confused tribalistic urchins here.
You started supporting Tinubu, fighting for him,defending all the indefensible about him,attacking and abusing Peter Obi,trying to cunningly play down his popularity because it's a nemesis to your dubious and tribalistic agenda buh when you found out that Tinubu is a very big bad market,unsellable and unmarketable even to the blind,you remotely switch a bit buh when you became fully aware that Peter Obi is unstoppable,a moving train and his popularity is on another higher level via that the presidency is for him to lose,you then started bringing up Sowere as your alternative because in your little bigoted mind,it's all about Yoruba,it's all about tribe and if Tinubu wouldn't have it,then lets try Sowere even when Sowere stands no atom of chance and people like you keeps on shouting"It's the turn of the South".

You are terribly missing the points here...If you can show me a single post where I have committed my single vote to any Presidential aspirant asides Omoyele Sowore, then, you can call me all these names you are calling me.

That said...There is absolutely nothing wrong in analysing the politics of today with open minds...all my posts about 2023 General elections have been about my own personal projections of who I think will win the election, based on several factors. ...as we approach the general elections, and new developments arises, they can change my projections and stand...that's just my own pure political analysis devoid of sentiments.

I know my candidate will not win 2023 Presidential elections and I am going to vote for him, because he deserves my vote. I won't because of this blindly give myself false hopes that he will win..and this exactly is what I think is very painful to you right now. If my own personal opinion is against Peter Obi emerging as the next President at the poll, your own views can be different and you are free to back yours to with several indices..that's analysis.

But you labelling me unstable because I said a Shekarau joining PDP and possibly a reconciliation of Atiku and Wike will brighten the chances of PDP.. is it not a correct projection

If I see development that favours Peter Obi as we approach 2023 elections...I will equally say it...That's political analysis devoid of biases.

I don't understand you these Peter Obi's supporters !

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Dumps NNPP, Joins PDP by Trinitycian: 9:50am On Aug 29, 2022
At last... cheesy
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Dumps NNPP, Joins PDP by citizenbarger: 11:39pm On Aug 30, 2022
adioolayi:

You are terribly missing the points here...If you can show me a single post where I have committed my single vote to any Presidential aspirant asides Omoyele Sowore, then, you can call me all these names you are calling me.

That said...There is absolutely nothing wrong in analysing the politics of today with open minds...all my posts about 2023 General elections have been about my own personal projections of who I think will win the election, based on several factors. ...as we approach the general elections, and new developments arises, they can change my projections and stand...that's just my own pure political analysis devoid of sentiments.

I know my candidate will not win 2023 Presidential elections and I am going to vote for him, because he deserves my vote. I won't because of this blindly give myself false hopes that he will win..and this exactly is what I think is very painful to you right now. If my own personal opinion is against Peter Obi emerging as the next President at the poll, your own views can be different and you are free to back yours to with several indices..that's analysis.

But you labelling me unstable because I said a Shekarau joining PDP and possibly a reconciliation of Atiku and Wike will brighten the chances of PDP.. is it not a correct projection

If I see development that favours Peter Obi as we approach 2023 elections...I will equally say it...That's political analysis devoid of biases.

I don't understand you these Peter Obi's supporters !

all said

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Finally, Tinubu's Real Parents Revealed (picture, Proofs) / Obi's Rally Today Will Push Him To Drop Out / BBC Interview:Tinubu Questioned On 4 Billion Dollars (N1.84 Thrillion) Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.