Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Fayemi: Ekiti Will Witness Beauty Of Continuity In Oyebanji’s Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi: Ekiti Will Witness Beauty Of Continuity In Oyebanji’s Administration (6158 Views)

Bisi Fayemi: Ekiti State First Lady Denies Contesting For Senate / Fayemi: Ekiti Workers’ Salary Arrears Will Be Paid In Six Months / President Buhari Receives Fayemi, Ekiti APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayemi: Ekiti Will Witness Beauty Of Continuity In Oyebanji’s Administration by sojiboy(m): 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
*Ekiti Will Witness Beauty Of Continuity In Oyebanji’s Administration, says Fayemi *

Ekiti State Governor, Dr Kayode Fayemi, has said the people of the state would witness the beauty of continuity in government in the incoming administration of Mr Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji which would be inaugurated on October 16.

Dr Fayemi who spoke during the 2022 Udiroko festival in Ado-Ekiti, the state capital, on Sunday, noted that the Governor-elect would continue and build on the successes of his administration, assuring the people there won’t abandoned projects in the state.

The Governor explained that his administration in the last four years had initiated life-impacting projects across the state especially in the state capital, noting that Oyebanji who was part of his government would deliver on his campaign promises to the people.

While congratulating the Ewi of Ado-Ekiti, Oba Adeyemo Adejugbe, on the occasion of this year’s annual Udiroko festival after two years due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Fayemi lauded the efforts of the traditional ruler in the peace being enjoyed in the state capital and support to the administration.

According to him, “I want to congratulate our revered Ewi of Ado-Ekiti for this year’s elaborate celebration of Udiroko festival since 2019 due to the pandemic. We are happy to be part of it this year which is significant because it will be the last I will be celebrating as a state governor.

“Our government has done so much for Ado, even more than what I did for my hometown of Isan-Ekiti, which shows my love for the state capital. We have the airport project and modern bus terminal project nearing completion in addition with the ultra-modern market in front of the palace here and other projects we have completed in the state capital.

“Let me tell our people that they should not have any fear in these projects because there won’t be abandoned projects in Ekiti again. I am happy to leave you in the safe hands of Biodun Oyebanji who was part of the successes of our administration. Ekiti people will see the beauty of continuity we have been clamouring for in Oyebanji government because we have no doubt about his capabilities to deliver.”

Speaking, the former governor of Niger state, Babaginda Aliyu eulogised the efforts of the traditional ruler in the development of the state capital, noting that he was happy to be part of the Udiroko festival.

Aliyu who holds a honorary chieftaincy title of ‘Aare Akinjagula’ in Ado-Ekiti, explained that for the nation to overcome the myriad of challenges confronting it, there is a need for government to collaborate with traditional institutions across the country.

Oba Adejugbe, who described the 2022 Udiroko Festival as “a much-desired restoration of the core of our cultural existence,” lauded all sons and daughters of the community for their support and prayers and the successful ceremony.

Ewi in his message titled, ‘Speech from the throne’ sought the support of all Nigerians to governments to tackle and overcome the rising problems of “insecurity, particularly in the context of banditry, kidnappings, herdsmen attacks and other vices in the country.”

According to him, “The way things are in the context of these crippling problems requires that all our hands as citizens must be on deck in supporting the government to make our nation a place that can be habited without trepidations. We must continue to be our brothers’ keepers.

“At this time of global and domestic economic hardship, unemployment, multiple health challenges, inflation, stagflation, depressive human existence occasioned by dehydrating exchange rates, global unrest, wars and conflicts in many parts of the world, it is important that we, as a people, must co-operatively strife to meet these challenges with determination and concrete hope that better days are ahead.”

https://tribuneonlineng.com/ekiti-will-see-beauty-of-continuity-in-oyebanjis-administration-%E2%80%95-fayemi/

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: Ekiti Will Witness Beauty Of Continuity In Oyebanji’s Administration by bigdammyj: 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2022
Noted.
Re: Fayemi: Ekiti Will Witness Beauty Of Continuity In Oyebanji’s Administration by Xahhat7: 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2022
Q

Re: Fayemi: Ekiti Will Witness Beauty Of Continuity In Oyebanji’s Administration by Evergreen4(m): 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
The beauty of corruption
Re: Fayemi: Ekiti Will Witness Beauty Of Continuity In Oyebanji’s Administration by Praxis758: 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
Time will tell.

The successor may be the opposite after inauguration. We seen copious examples.
Re: Fayemi: Ekiti Will Witness Beauty Of Continuity In Oyebanji’s Administration by paradigmshift(m): 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
Beauty of corruption

Ekiti be like village .. just like bayelsa

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi: Ekiti Will Witness Beauty Of Continuity In Oyebanji’s Administration by Ezedon(m): 2:04pm On Aug 22, 2022
All na the same

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: Ekiti Will Witness Beauty Of Continuity In Oyebanji’s Administration by youngrhosy(m): 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
Continuity of hunger

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi: Ekiti Will Witness Beauty Of Continuity In Oyebanji’s Administration by DarkCaesar(m): 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2022
I thought this state once constituted majorly of people of high intellectual values which I believe their politics section should reek of but it’s a shame the reverse is the case……Ekiti never learns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi: Ekiti Will Witness Beauty Of Continuity In Oyebanji’s Administration by Jalaw: 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
What's this?
Masquerade?

Re: Fayemi: Ekiti Will Witness Beauty Of Continuity In Oyebanji’s Administration by GardenOfGod(m): 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
grin
Evergreen4:
The beauty of corruption
Re: Fayemi: Ekiti Will Witness Beauty Of Continuity In Oyebanji’s Administration by GardenOfGod(m): 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2022
grin
Jalaw:
What's this?
Masquerade?

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: Ekiti Will Witness Beauty Of Continuity In Oyebanji’s Administration by austineovbi: 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
nice one!
Re: Fayemi: Ekiti Will Witness Beauty Of Continuity In Oyebanji’s Administration by udemzyudex(m): 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
You mean continued embezzlement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi: Ekiti Will Witness Beauty Of Continuity In Oyebanji’s Administration by anonimi: 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2022
sojiboy:
*Ekiti Will Witness Beauty Of Continuity In Oyebanji’s Administration, says Fayemi *

https://tribuneonlineng.com/ekiti-will-see-beauty-of-continuity-in-oyebanjis-administration-%E2%80%95-fayemi/

Continuity of looting and stealing the people's commonwealth instead of doing the job he appealed to the people to let him serve them?
Just like Thiefnuibu wants to continue with Bubu's incompetence and looting?
Why do we keep recycling these looters pretending to be progressive saviours

Realdeals:
1. The first governor to present a billion Naira state budget in Nigeria.

2. He phased out the shift system in Lagos schools in three months. He built functional classrooms to absorb those who only attend schools for three hours a day.

3. He opened up what is now known as the Lekki Corridor.

4. He built the biggest Housing estate by a state government at Abesan, along with five other estates.

5. He built LASU, LACOED, LASPOTECH and Technical schools to absorb the products of the free education policy.

6 He built General Hospitals and Health centers in all the five divisions of Lagos. He also upgraded General Hospital Ikeja to the Medical arm of LASU.

7. He created the Agric hub at Oko Oba. He also created similar hubs in Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry.

8. His government’s strict adherence to the party manifesto of Free Education, Free Health care, Rural integration and Housing for all, along with other UPN governors, created the largest pool of human resources in Nigeria.

9. He moved the Lagos State Government Secretariat from PWD to Alausa, which he built from scratch. He also lived in his personal house and drove his personal car throughout his tenure.

Gani Kayode Balogun Jr

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/showtime-people/2019/07/24/jakande-90-9-achievements-of-alhaji-lateef-jakande-as-lagos-governor/

LieDetector:
President Muhammadu Buhari has urged Nigerians to ensure continuity of his regime by voting for the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the 2023 presidential election.

“The forthcoming general elections will provide us with the opportunity to convince the electorate of the need for continuity to enable our party to consolidate on our achievements in the last 7 years,” Mr Buhari said.

The president, according to a statement by his spokesperson Femi Adesina on Friday, disclosed this while receiving a delegation from Nasarawa State.
“The Government and people of Nasarawa State, as usual, have a great role to play in returning our party to governance in the 2023 elections, in order to create a path for greater socio-economic growth and development.

“This is not only important for Nigeria alone but also for the West African Sub-Region,” the president was further quoted as saying.

https://gazettengr.com/nigerians-should-vote-tinubu-for-continuity-of-my-regime-buhari/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: Ekiti Will Witness Beauty Of Continuity In Oyebanji’s Administration by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
See how a grandfather and great grandfather sit on the floor at the foot of Ewi of Ado Ekiti. Who says Money and Power is not good?
Re: Fayemi: Ekiti Will Witness Beauty Of Continuity In Oyebanji’s Administration by oyeb15: 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
In d next 30years,most of you would have been long forgotten. Also those clothes,power and fancy cars.
Why should I acclaim so much to myself,deny others their livelihood, kill,maim for things that will never assist me when am left alone in my journey to eternity.
Re: Fayemi: Ekiti Will Witness Beauty Of Continuity In Oyebanji’s Administration by OMOADEPOJU: 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
Jalaw:
What's this?
Masquerade?
You are not serious.
Re: Fayemi: Ekiti Will Witness Beauty Of Continuity In Oyebanji’s Administration by TimmyA: 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
I hope it is not continuity of evil governance of APC
Re: Fayemi: Ekiti Will Witness Beauty Of Continuity In Oyebanji’s Administration by Morphinne: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
AKWATGOLD1:
See how a grandfather and great grandfather sit on the floor at the foot of Ewi of Ado Ekiti. Who says Money and Power is not good?
No sir. It’s not about money, power or age. This is just tradition and It’s obvious they are chiefs and each chief belongs to a particular caste. A chief will always remain a chief regardless of his financial status and age.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Women Presidential Campaign Team Donates Food Items To IDPs In Abuja / Two Arrested With N1M At Ondo Polling Booth / Nairaland Rule 2 Update: My View.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.